Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.5.0 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Spelling Bee, just want to ask if you have any news if beeline has submitted the bug fix update already to apple? The timer issue is really messing up my schedule.

Comment

• Shaunie314
      Shaunie314 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i agree mine too

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Smurfy Bear. I've asked the Studio for an update, hopefully I'll hear back today.

Hi everyone. The bug fix update for the timers etc. was submitted to Apple for review last week. With luck, we should be seeing it soon.

Comment

• MarkusM
      MarkusM commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for letting us know, Spelling Bee. You do such a great job of catering to our whims and needs and keeping us informed of all of the important things.

• smurfy bear
      smurfy bear commented
      Editing a comment
      That's great news! Thanks so much Spelling Bee!

• Shaunie314
      Shaunie314 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes thanks so much spelling bee

Oh my, apple is really taking its time in approving and releasing the bug fix update. It's almost a week since beeline submitted the update to apple. Come on apple, make us proud of your efficiency!

Comment

Bug fix update 1.5.0.1 is now live!!!

Comment

• Caro
        Caro commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. Thanks

Thanks for the info, smurfy bear. Going to update now

Comment

I haven't had the chance to post lately…RL is keeping me occupied. I just wanted to say BRAVO to Beeline for a great Valentine's update. All of the temporary decorations are beautiful, it's great to have access to the willow tree and heart bush, and I LOVE pink puffy sheep! The best part is the updated gifts for friends. We have been asking for it for a while, and I really hope that we have more temporary seasonal gifts for our neighbors in subsequent updates. All we are missing is island attention (which apparently is in the works)!!!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone. Yes, the bug fix update is now live and available for download. Closing this topic, so please take the discussion over to the new one here: http://forums.beeline-i.com/forum/ma...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
          X