Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Player's Choice Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only March 16th - 17th 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player's Choice Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs Only March 16th - 17th 2019!

📢 We are having a smurfy Player's Choice Exclusive Offer Sales Event! During the event, you will have the opportunity to obtain the Glowbug Nursery, Anti-Wither Hut, Custodian of Avalon, Classic Smurf's Hut, Grove Flower Shop, and Chan!✨🛍️

❗️The sales event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, March 16th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️ Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

🛑 If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!

Not getting the EO's. It is almost time for Chan and I'm going to miss him. I rebooted the phone. I rebooted my wifi. Traveled to different areas. Nothing helps.

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have The Grove Flower Hut in all of your areas where it’s available? The EO’s don’t show up if you do.

No Lily I do not. I have it in the Grove only.

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn’t get that EO either and figured it was because I had it everywhere I could. So I looked and I only have it in the Grove too. Maybe that’s the only place for it?

He appeared!!!! Yay. Got him.

I love him.

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yay! I’m glad you got it. 😃

I'm glad to see that you got Chan CindySmurf! Oh, and just to clarify for you and Lilly, the Grove Flower Shop can only be placed in the Grove. If you both had it, that is why you would not see it being offered.

Comment

• Lilly
      Lilly commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spelling Bee . I thought that was probably the case. 🙂

• CindySmurf
      CindySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Spelling Bee
Working...
X