Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Chance Exclusive Offer Sales Event Part One: 24hrs Only March 30th – 31st 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance Exclusive Offer Sales Event Part One: 24hrs Only March 30th – 31st 2019

📢 We're doing a Last Chance Exclusive Offer Sales Event. This will be your last opportunity to obtain the Enchanted Forest Willow, Ultimate Lost Village Gargamel, Bucky Bunny, Glow Bunny Burrow, Lost Village Disguise Beast and Swamp of no Return Piranhas!

❗️THIS IS THE LAST TIME THESE EXCLUSIVE OFFER ITEMS WILL EVER BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE! Click here for more information.

💡The sales event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, March 30th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️ Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

🛑 If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

❓If you have any additional questions, please comment below!
    • Enchanted Forest Willow + 125 Smurfberries
    • March 30th - 31st, 2019
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Decorative / Animated
    • Ultimate Lost Village Gargamel+ 450 Smurfberries
    • $29.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Mountain, and Grove
    • Gives 75000xp for placing
    • Special Feature: Unlocks Gargamel's Frozen Smurfs Event Once Every 24 Hours
    • Bucky Bunny + 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Grove
    • Gives 5000xp for placing
    • Special Feature: Animated / Roams on Tap
    • Glow Bunny Burrow + 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Mountain, and Grove
    • Gives 7500xp for placing / 5000xp every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: Unlocks the Red, Orange, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow Glow Bunnies from the Menu
    • Lost Village Disguise Beast+ 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Grove
    • Gives 5000xp for placing
    • Special Feature: Animated / Roams on Tap
    • Swamp of No Return Piranhas + 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Smurf Interaction

Can you possibly offer Ultimate Gargamel without Smurfberries at a cheaper price??????

Comment

During the March EO Sale I didn’t have any of those above items listed offered as my EO. They were other EO items. Any chance these can be offered again? Specially the glow bunny burrow. Or can you make these items available just to purchase in the VIP tab?

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Jenny Geiger I don’t know if they will offer them again, but I do know that many of these items, including the Glow Bunny Burrow are in the Mega Mystery Boxes for 60sb.

They are probably really difficult to get, but they are in there until the 25th.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        All of these items were available during just one 24 hour period at the end of March. All the other days had the regular EOs. Unfortunately, as the sale says, that was probably the last chance to buy them. The Lost Village items will no longer be available in the game. They will not be coming to the VIP shop, either. For more info on why this is, you can read here: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...rfs’-village
        Last edited by Cupcake; 04-07-2019, 06:44 AM.

• luiso22
        luiso22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jenny Geiger Hello, nice to meet you! I too was wondering about that. However, I was able to find the Lost Village Willow Tree in the Mega Boxes (2 attempts). I am sure you can find the offers as well.
    Working...
    X