Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.7 is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS version 1.4.7 is live and available for download!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smur...ge/id399648212

What's New in Version 1.4.7

Clown Around for Big Prizes in Version 1.4.7!

- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
    - Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn 6 extra dye per day!
    - Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
    - Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
    - Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
    - Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp!

wow looks great i can't wait for my android update ,i guess it's time to make some room in my village

Comment

It's an awesome update! Feathers being my favorite of course! And love all new additions. The upgrading of xp on the minigames is a great solution

Comment

Wonderful update! Beeline have done an outstanding job

Comment

• chickadee2013
          chickadee2013 commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. I'm enjoying it.

I absolutely love Feathers and have enjoyed making little grassy habitats for him with the new bamboo.

Comment

Originally posted by Spelling Bee View Post
          - Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn 6 extra dye per day!
          bought it but i'm disappointed. it only gives me 1 extra dye per day

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            I do believe the update notes might have been an error. The ones I posted were what I was supplied by Beeline. They have been made aware of the situation though and are looking into it.

• ianlever
            ianlever commented
            Editing a comment
            Where did you find it?

I agree Basti! Bought it mainly for the extra dye....and now only get 1. Besides that he doesn't seem to saw any smurf...

Comment

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe the update notes might have been an error. The ones I posted were what I was supplied by Beeline. They have been made aware of the situation though and are looking into it. Magician has a chance to either use the Saw a Smurf in Half Trick, or go over to his Stage and do a Card Trick. It's random which one he will choose to use.

• ianlever
            ianlever commented
            Editing a comment
            How do I get the saw in half or card trick update?

• Tapasz
            Tapasz commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Spelling Bee! I really hope they'll adjust it as dye is the most difficult to obtain. and somehow my magician chooses cards till now.

has anyone gotten a new egg or seed? if so can you post a pic of it? thanks.

Comment

due to overpopulation i'm not using the eggs but here is a new tree

Comment

• Shaunie314
              Shaunie314 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks i like that tree. Im still trying to get the new things.

Me too, 6 seeds till update and no new tree

Comment

He does occasionally saw a smurf although it's a magical saw he doesn't actually hold it, does he?

Comment

• Tapasz
                Tapasz commented
                Editing a comment
                Gosh...is that Purple? He had such nice ideas LOL!

mine still chooses the cards, maybe I should try relocating it next to the stage...

Mine is right in front of the stage. No action yet. I think I have a pacifist magician

Comment

LOL Chickadee! I moved mine as close as possible to the stage and magicians hut.....still only cards

Comment

here is another tree

Comment

Very strange he only seems to do the Saw trick when he's in that part of the village.When I return him to his usual spot by the circus he only performs on stage.Wonder if he needs to be in the Eastern part of the village?

Comment

Working...
                    X