No announcement yet.

Final Farewell Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 48hrs only April 20th - 22nd 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Farewell Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 48hrs only April 20th - 22nd 2019

📢 Back by popular community demand, we're offering a Final Farewell 48 hour Sale to purchase the Lost Village items at the lowest possible prices! This truly will be your FINAL opportunity to obtain the Enchanted Forest Willow, Bucky Bunny, Glow Bunny Burrow, Lost Village Disguise Beast and Swamp of no Return Piranhas, Lost Village Disguise Shop, Lost Village Bee Chariot, Ultimate Lost Village Gargamel,Enchanted Forest Glowing Ring Plant, Steve the Butterfly, and Frank the Caterpillar!

❗️THIS IS THE FINAL TIME THESE EXCLUSIVE OFFER ITEMS WILL EVER BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE!* Click here for more information.
    (*
    The Growler Tree is NOT being removed and will be made available again in the future.)

💡 The sales event will be spread over two days with each 24 hour day having 2 rounds each. The rounds will last 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

The Sales Event starts on Saturday, April 20th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

🛑 If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

DAY ONE!
    • Enchanted Forest Willow + 50 Smurfberries
    • April 20th - 21st, 2019
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Decorative / Animated
    • Grower Tree + 450 Smurfberries
    • $29.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, and Grove
    • Gives 25000xp for placing / 75000xp every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: decorative/animated/Huge amount of XP
    • Bucky Bunny + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Grove
    • Gives 5000xp for placing
    • Special Feature: Animated / Roams on Tap
    • Glow Bunny Burrow + 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Mountain, and Grove
    • Gives 7500xp for placing / 5000xp every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: Unlocks the Red, Orange, Blue, Purple, Pink, and Yellow Glow Bunnies from the Menu
    • Lost Village Disguise Beast + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Grove
    • Special Feature: Animated / Roams on Tap
    • Swamp of No Return Piranhas + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Smurf Interaction

DAY TWO!
    • Lost Village Disguise Shop + 50 Smurfberries
    • April 21st - 22nd, 2019
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Grove
    • Gives 7500xp for placing / 5000xp every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: Unlocks Yellow, Orange, Green, and Blue Lost Village Disguise Female Smurfs.
    • Lost Village Bee Chariot + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Special Feature: Animated/Flying on Tap
    • Ultimate Lost Village Gargamel + 450 Smurfberries
    • March 30th - 31st, 2019
    • $29.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Gives 75000xp for placing
    • Special Feature: Unlocks Gargamel's Frozen Smurfs Event Once Every 24 Hours
    • Enchanted Forest Glowing Ring Plant + 125 Smurfberries
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 14 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated/ Glow
    • Steve Butterfly + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Space and Grove
    • Special Feature: Animated/ Roams on Tap
    • Frank Caterpillar + 50 Smurfberries
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village and Grove
    • Special Feature: Animated/ Roams on Tap

The Growlers are going? They were just added! Are the Growlers leaving the Mystery Box too?

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Purple! & Morning Sky No, both the Growlers and the Growler Tree are staying in the game. You will still be able to win the Growlers from the Mega Mystery Box (and as an exclusive offer in the future), and the Growler Tree will be offered again in the future too. As you noted, they are from the Comic so they are not affected like the other movie related items.

• Veronasmurf
      Veronasmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I found that very surprising since it is a new item,to bad because now I’ll never be abl3 to get it.to bad because I 5hink it’s really cute.

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Veronasmurf I think you must have missed or misread my reply to Purple!. The Growler Tree and the Growlers are NOT being removed from the game.

Hooray!!! Thank you for offering these items one last time!! 🤗🎉

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Unicorn Smurf Yes, it was very nice! Bongfish had so many requests from the Community that they've brought the Lost Village items back one final time. And just in case anyone is wondering, the Growler Tree is being included in this sale because it was already scheduled for this weekend's sale before plans changed and the sale got converted into the Final Farewell Sale. It is NOT getting removed, and neither will the Growlers from the Mega Mystery Box.

• Unicorn Smurf
      Unicorn Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So awesome Spelling Bee !! 😃

I bought the Enchanted forest willow and I was just wondering, does the rabbit never move or anything? Is there no movement in this at all? Should it be so, I just want to say, I like it anyway! =) The tree is so very beautiful. I just wish the rabbit would at least blink so I know he´s alive, that would be perfect.
    Thanks for a wonderful game, just love it. =)

Comment

I bought the Enchanted forest willow and I was just wondering, does the rabbit never move or anything? Is there no movement in this at all? Should it be so, I just want to say, I like it anyway! =) The tree is so very beautiful. I just wish the rabbit would at least blink so I know he´s alive, or it would be better if he was not there. The tree is perfect on it´s own.
      Thanks for a wonderful game, just love it. =)

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Euphoria Smurf !! The bunny only sleeps; he doesn’t move or do anything else. I got two of those beautiful Willows myself!! I love them as much as you do. And the napping bunny just adds a sweet touch to it. 😊🐰

Is Bucky only available in the grove?

Comment

• chocolatte
        chocolatte commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. Have Bucky in the grove, then got him again from MMB. Tried to put it in MV but said is not available there. Can't put him anywhere either nor in the grove again (don't mind 2 Bucky) because he is already there.

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Y3nzid_Raxip Starting a few sales back, more detailed information has been added about each item in the post. I know this is too late for Bucky now, but for future reference, you can see the name, price, areas and so on for each item by checking the first post.

The time of the second round are wrong! For the second time! I even put an alarm this morning to collect the shop but it showed up much later and not at the correct time ☹️

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Gio!! The times shown on the schedule are correct, but you've probably just not adjusted them properly into your local time zone. Where are you located?

Spelling Bee I see this late. Italy....but to late now! Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
      X