Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.78.0 Ancient Jungle update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.78.0 Ancient Jungle update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.78.0

An ancient and mysterious Ancient Jungle update!
    • Inca King Smurf has arrived in the Grove with his unique Ruin Hut and exclusive Ancient Jungle items!
    • Expand your horizons with a new Grove expansion!
    • New dark color themed glow-in-the-dark paint pack!
    • A mesmerizing Rainbow Anaconda sneaks into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help discover the long-lost Jungle Ruins Wonder!
    • Explore the past with new Ancient Jungle items!
    Click here to watch the version 1.78.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store & Google Play Store.
    • The Amazon Appstore version will be coming soon!

Unicorn Smurf Your sparkles! this is so unexpected
    Last edited by Arthur Lin; 05-17-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats @unnicorn smurf! What a great adddition to the game!

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      ..oh so many thanks bongfish πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»for this implementation and congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ†β­οΈ@Unicorn smurf πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈ.. that's more than a starry glitterπŸ’₯πŸ’₯⭐️πŸ’₯⭐️πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈπŸ’«πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely, I shall be buying lotsπŸ™

Question

The complimentary level 150 smurf where do players find that smurf in the menu or is it hidden until you hit level 150

Comment

• Alex Smurf
      Alex Smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      First, as Morning Sky mentioned it is only available on the mountain and second it only becomes visible a few levels before Lvl 150. So if you're not anywhere near Lvl 150 you won't see it

• Badger
      Badger commented
      Editing a comment
      The item should show up in Featured from level 140 on. It unlocks at level 150.

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.was asking not just for me but for other players. Good to know it shows up in the menu at level 140 am currently 25% through level 138

Yay!!!!!? Dark Green!!!!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5EF731AB-3238-480E-8B39-7A3A9386F8F0.png
Views:	223
Size:	876.7 KB
ID:	239674

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my gosh I love him so much!! And he suits the Mountain so well😍😍😍

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        Is this in the MMB, looks great.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that’s the level 150 complimentary smurf statue

Hey, can anyone else not see the video?

Comment

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t use the app

• Purple!
        Purple! commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, I rebooted my iPad and everything is fine now. Sorry for the drama. The video looks great!

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        no worries I am glad all is good now and you can enjoy the trailer!

I ADORE this update and the jungle/Inca theme. It is perfect for the Grove! ❀️⭐️❀️⭐️❀️⭐️❀️
      • You have outdone yourself on decorative items this time, and I am so pleased that so many are available for coins! It is hard to pick favorite items because they are all so good, but the Inca King and new wonder are standouts. And you can build so many things with the new walls! Really outstanding designs; Big kudos to the design team!
      • More space! Yay!
      • Thank you, thank you for the new glowing dark colours! Love them. They will be so useful in decorating.
      • VIP sparkles? Love them, too!
      • The jungle ants- genius! I just put a whole anthill of them in the Grove and sent them scurrying all over the village- they might just be one of my favorite creatures ever! 🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow wow, thanks for this, can’t wait to download. I fancy the ants tooπŸ™

Oh my stars, What An ASTOUNDING Update!!! You guys have outdone yourselves. Those walls... dark green... dark blue... the jungle lights!
      Amazing job. I cannot wait to see the creations that come from this!! πŸ‘πŸ’™
      Last edited by IslandLife; 05-17-2019, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Arthur Lin
        Arthur Lin commented
        Editing a comment
        The jungle torches are amazing! I am a little overwhelmed by all those new items!
        Last edited by Arthur Lin; 05-18-2019, 07:43 AM.

... for this new successful update .πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»... the new colors🎨the new wonderπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‰πŸŒ΄new place,πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€ so beautiful new decorations -especially the roots to paint πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜and the star sprinkles ... πŸ’«β­οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ‘πŸ»so wonderful ..🀩🀩🀩. I'm already completely redecorate...πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

Comment

• Arthur Lin
        Arthur Lin commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the paintable root patch, too! It has an ancient look and it fits well with oak trees. But poor Clumsy, he certainly won’t like those roots in the way.

This update is so much fun!! I love the ancient Jungle items, especially the ants and the walls. πŸ˜ƒ But obviously, the sparkles are my favorite part!! I have been playing around with them in all kinds of ways but here is a glimpse into how versatile they are because they are paintable!!! 🎨 Love them a bunch and will use them to add sparkly magic to lots of areas!!!! βœ¨πŸ€©β€οΈπŸ€—βœ¨

Comment

• Arthur Lin
        Arthur Lin commented
        Editing a comment
        They work well with fireworks, now if only fireworks are also paintable.

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        The sparkles are a brilliant idea Unicorn Smurf ! ✨✨ Love it!

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone!! Have fun with them and please post gifs when you want to share what you have created!! πŸ’™ And yes, Arthur Lin paintable fireworks is a wonderful idea!! βœ¨πŸ€—πŸŽ†πŸ€©πŸŽ‡πŸ₯³βœ¨

I love absolutely everything about this update - and can’t wait to get my mitts on those awesome looking EO’s😍😍😍

AND THESE SPARKLES ARE EVERYTHING✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨

Thank you so much to Unicorn Smurf for the amazing idea, and to the Bongfish Team for implementing and executing them PERFECTLYπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Comment

• yosinori saitou
        yosinori saitou commented
        Editing a comment
        beautiful and gorgeous use of sparkles!! love them! ✨✨✨

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Love the sparkles and your pictures! πŸ˜ƒ

This update is beautiful and I really love this jungle theme, the ruins, the ants, snake and new pathway!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yesss the tree roots, ants, mushroom logs, bent tree, animals etc etc etc there so much cool jungle stuff!!😍😍😍

I adore the leaf cutter ants! I could not get a good gif of them, but here is a screen shot of my big ant colony, and I’m thinking of making it bigger!

Oh, love the vine pathway tiles, too- and paintable!

Click image for larger version  Name:	F72023E0-9169-4EE1-8E9F-0598F644DD94.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	315.9 KB ID:	239725

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I think your ants have been very busy indeedπŸ™πŸ‘

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake. Your creations always make me smile...these ants have been triumphANT in making me laugh!

ANyone else notice a timer glitch in the grove? i updated both of my devices at the same time, started the wonders within minutes of each other, one was ready for stage two this morning, the other still had 9 hours to go.

On, and thank you Bongfish for fixing the painter β€˜ready to go’ tag. Very helpful to have that back when Tracker starts his painting obsession next week.

Comment

The bunny hop game has changed. Hardly any prizes now. Looks like there might be a new sheep prize....anybody got it yet?πŸ™

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Taken from a post on their facebook group

Additional new Rewards will be added to the Mini-Game, but they are just not ready to be implmented yet. Given the scope of removing and adjusting all of the Lost Village themed content, some of it is getting done in phases, over the course of several updates.

(I couldn’t c/p the whole thing because they had a personalized response in there and I didn’t want to link to that person on FB. But that is the text from an admin post

• Shirin
          Shirin commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, skydiver118 , for the info

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks skydiver118 for posting the Facebook infoπŸ™
      Working...
      X