Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.78.0 Ancient Jungle update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great update! So many great things to add. 😃

Comment

This is a fantastic update! I didn’t even know about the sparkles and the ants before comng to the forum. But by far the best thing is the new colors!!! Thank you Bongfish for implementing our request, the darker colors are exactly as I had imagined. The red is a bluish-red, the forest green is great and will add so much depth to tree patches, and the shades of grey have 1,001 uses. All we’re missing is navy blue . Thank you bongfish!

Comment

My Smurfs just updated and now I cannot log in and play

Comment

Originally posted by Michele Lynn Christie View Post
        My Smurfs just updated and now I cannot log in and play
        Android or ios? What device?

Comment

Have just tried the bunny hop game. The bunny now has steam coming off it🐙🤭

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha - I thought it was lightning 🐰⚡️⚡️⚡️

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe he is going to pop, or burst into flames🤭😄🐙

I’m just loving this update!!!

Thank you so much Bongfish for bringing the Inca Empire to the Grove! I already posted a bunch of images of my village using the new items in the jungle contest thread, so I’ll use this post to show some images of when I traveled with my Smurfs to one of the most famous Inca landmarks in the world, the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu.

it was a long trek to the top of the mountain and even though Papa Smurf kept on insisting “it wasn’t far now” it took all day to make it to the fantastic Inca ruins on top of the mountain. It’s hard to see in this image, but if you look closely we were greeted with a rainbow when we arrived, clearly the ancient Inca spirits we happy to see Papa.

I was worried about Papa at such a high altitude, so I brought along Doctor Smurf too, but Papa handled the trip really well and I was the one that ended up getting sick.

Here is a image of Sporty Smurf with a lama, which was surprisingly hard to get, the lamas are like celebrities at Machu Picchu with tourists crowding around them, I had to back everyone away to get this shot, I was worried the tourists would get grumpy, but I told them it was for my friends on the Smurf forum, so they understood.

Smurfette was fearless, exploring every inch of the ruins, unfortunately I didn’t get a video of this, but moments after this picture was taken, as the wind picked up Smurfette decided to jump down at least three stories to explore the ruins by herself. It took a while to retrieve her, and even though it was a great distance she was unharmed. She is a true adventurer!

I hope these images inspire the Bongfish SV team, we need another Inca themed update! This update is awesome! Thank you so much for this update!

Comment

• Silver
            Silver commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Purple! for sharing these with us. I always enjoy your Smurfs' Adventure pics and stories

• AlleycatttSmurf
            AlleycatttSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for sharing these here Purple! Not only are they amazing, but they fit so well with the theme - and like you I hope they will inspire more Updates with this jungle ruins theme☺️💖💖💖

• Arthur Lin
            Arthur Lin commented
            Editing a comment
            How smurfette tried to explore by herself and papa smurf insisting ‘not far now’ made me laugh out loud! Thank you so much Purple! for sharing your story and photos, I feel the same as HappySmurf, your love for the smurfs has influenced me greatly. I hope your sincerity is appreciated and we can have another Inca update before too late.

Ooohhh- there is not a pop-up asking if you’re sure you want to delete if you accidentally hit the delete button when placing the granny smurf sheep that I won from Reporter. I did already have 1, but still sad- 2 granny’s are always better than 1!😞

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Try tapping reporter again. I have done this too but retrieved the prize by tapping reporter again. You will need to do it today though.🐙

• Guinea Girl
            Guinea Girl commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @asmurf!!!! That did work!!!
        Working...
        X