[Player Interview] Yosinori Saitou - our smurfy forum member from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Player Interview] Yosinori Saitou - our smurfy forum member from Japan

Hey Smurfs' Villagers! We wanted to introduce a new forum section to you where we will interview players about their experience with Smurfs' Village! We chose yosinori saitou for the first round because we also wanted to show you his smurftastic artwork! We really hope you will enjoy this interview (because we really did!) and wanted to thank Yosinori again for his effort to answer all the smurfy questions we had So let's Smurf on to the smurfy interview!

Yosinori Saitou

Tell us a bit about yourself
    • Hi, Iโ€™m an ordinary Japanese man and there are no special things to tell about me. Sorry! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Here is one of Yosinori's Smurfs' Village artworks! Very smurfy, impressive and not at all ordinary

How long have you been playing Smurfs Village?
    • About 7 years (including the Japanese version which no longer exists๐Ÿ˜ข)
    Where have you heard about Smurfsโ€˜ Village for the first time?
    • I already knew about the Smurfs since long ago when I was a schoolboy but forgot about them for a long while. And one day I remembered them (I can't remember why I remembered them, probably came across at somewhere on the web.) and looked up them in the web and found the game.
    Do you have a favorite Social Channel?
    • My favorite Social Channel is of course The Smurfsโ€˜ Village Forum! Besides that, nothing. Iโ€™m not interested in social system in the web so much. I use Facebook but only for collecting information and news about my favorite artists.
    What is your favorite area in Smurfsโ€™ Village and which area would you like to see in Smurfsโ€™ Village if we would ever add one again?
    • My favorite area is all areas๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I can't decide which one is my favorite. I build them all with a lot of effort, time and love ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so I love every detail of all areas.
    Did you know that Yosinori designed his own Christmas Mansion which then made it into our smurfy game?

What is your favorite update ever and which future update would you like to see?
    • it's a tough question and hard to decide which one ( basically Iโ€™ve been having fun almost every update) but I remember I was excited very much when I got the first Lost Village update so maybe that's the one๐Ÿ˜ and I also remember I had fun very much when I got the two separated Mountain updates with building King Smurf's Castle Wonder. I would like to see featured girl Smurfs in future updates if it's possible๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    We love our smurfy girls! And we can't get enough of Yosinori's artwork! ๐Ÿ’™

What are your favorite items of the following (Hut, Wonder, Smurf, Villain, animal, decorative item)?
    • I can't decide this, also because it depends on the item itself (design, function, and usefulness in the decoration of my village etc. ) but I can say I love music related items, sports items, vehicles ( cars, trains, ships, airplanes, and spaceships๐Ÿ˜)and smurfy machines by Handy Smurf๐Ÿ˜„
    Screenshot of Yosinori's Mountain area

What is your favorite Game Feature?
    • My favorite feature in the game..... maybe Smurfy Wonders and Exclusive Offers๐Ÿ˜„
    What would you change in Smurfsโ€™ Village?
    • if it's possible, I'd like to change the designs and colours of some items๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Would you say that you have a certain decorating style and if so, how do you decorate?
    • I always decorate my village for my Smurfs. I want my Smurfs to have fun in my village. My village isn't for human characters or villains or animals and not even for myself. I always decorate my village thinking if I was a Smurf in my village and what I'd want to see, play, and what kind of village I want to live in. I like to make my own Smurf stories while decorating my village, picturing Smurfs having fun or adventures in my village.
    Which Smurf wouldn't want to live in this smurfy village?

Do you have any tips for decorating?
    • Tips for decoration is to have fun! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ If you're having fun everything will be alright๐Ÿ˜„
    Yosinori's Smurfbowl adaption surely looks like fun!

If a new player would ask you on how he should play Smurfsโ€™ Village to progress best, what would you recommend them?
    • In my experience, decorations always make the progress faster. Repeate to place items, then delete them, and place items again hundreds, thousands of times, which gives you a lot of XP. Playing everyday and decorate in every update is the best way to progress. What I want to say is, have a lot of fun if you go up levels faster๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
    What is your favorite Smurfs Book/Cartoon episode/Comic?

My favorite stories are all comics:
    • The Smurf King - which was the one I read first and knocked me out with fun. I became a Smurfs fan immediately๐Ÿ˜„
    • Smurfette - a classic story, with a lot of fun and a bit of cynicism๐Ÿ˜
    • The betrayal of Smurfblossom - a good story of friendship ( and jealousy๐Ÿ˜) between two girls. The graphics are great!
    • 300 gags schtroumfs tome 1 & 2 ''
    • Schtroumpferies tome 1~5 French version only. collections of short funny stories. love them๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
    and besides these, I also love
    • Astro Smurf
    • Smurf Soup
    • Smurf Salad
    • Smurf vs Smurf
    • The Smurf Reporter
    • The Finance Smurf
    • Howlibird
    • The Gambling Smurfs
    • Les Schtroumpfs et le Livre qui dit tout

Yosinori sent us a picture of his collection

PS: If you liked this interview and want to be interviewed too, then please message Twinkiepie!

thanks Twinkiepie it was very much fun to get an interview๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ i wonder who is the next๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      We can't thank you enough Yosinori! I am very curious as well who will reach out to me

Also mentioning it here in the comment section again: If you liked this interview and want to be interviewed too, then please message me Twinkiepie

Comment

Congrats yosinori saitou for being the first interview - I loved learning all these smurfy details, and seeing your fantastic artwork as always๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

What an interesting and cool new feature!!๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Comment

yosinori saitou Absolutely fitting that you are our first interviewee: always positive and quick to praise and encourage others, and your artwork is the very best!

Comment

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒŸso nice to know more about you, and from your pictures I can never see enough ... Congratulations .. ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปyosinori๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŽthe first picture is my favorite and I wish every single Smurf moves in our village, it's more than beautiful๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŽ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

Congrats yosinori saitou I really enjoy reading your interview! Twinkiepie clearly pick the best one of us here (no offense to anyone but I always like Yosinori positive attitude and his top class artworks). I wish this interview is longer

Comment

Congrats yosinori saitou ! I always love seeing your designs and artwork. Great interview Twinkiepie . ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Comment

Absolutely loved this! Great interview. And of course, great village!

Comment

Absolutely loved this! Great interview. And of course, great village!

Comment

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ lovely interview!!!!!

Comment

What a great interview! I really enjoyed reading it ๐Ÿ˜
                      I love all your creations, especially the smurfbowl adaption! Just amazing! ๐Ÿคฉ

Can't wait to read more interviews in the future! โ˜บ๏ธ

Comment

yosinori saitou , you are THE BEST! A perfect choice for the first interview. Such a great artist- what a wonderful feature and opportunity to know you a little better. Thank you!

Comment

What a great interview! yosinori saitou some may think you are an "ordinary Japanese man"... little do they know that you are a Smurf Forum Superstar! A marvellous artiste! A tireless crusader for the Smurf Girls! I am always impressed by how you incorporate new items and the more "technological" items like aeroplanes and spaceships, and it was great to get that insight into how you play the game. Thank you!

Comment

Congratulations Yosinori, I always adore your contributions and to see some of them again was marvellous.
                            you are most certainly not an ordinary Japanese man, you are very talented and special. Extra special to us your friends here on our smurfy forum.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Comment

Working...
                            X