No announcement yet.

[Player Interview] Yosinori Saitou - our smurfy forum member from Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on this great interview! Your creations are always amazing and absolutely adorable and fun. I love visit your village. Youβ€˜ve earned this! Very lovely!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you LightofFire long time no seeπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• LightofFire
      LightofFire commented
      Editing a comment
      yosinori saitou yes, iβ€˜ve missed you all! Glad to see your beautiful village again and congrats to be a featured village player!

yosinori saitou deserves this spotlight! Congratulations! I really enjoyed reading this interview and learning more about him. Yosinori, I’ve always admired your artwork and most especially the β€œ3D quality” of your smurf villages. Looking at them often made me wonder how much time was spent building them? They’re incredible!! Thank you Bongfish for creating this new forum section.

And may I comment on Yosinori’s original Japanese smurfs artwork featured in this interview (the first one pictured)? It’s like I’m looking at a snapshot of a Japanese historical film or j-dorama but in Smurfs version!!! I LOVE IT! Everything is there. The topknots on the male smurfs. One male smurf carrying a folding fan and another carrying two sets of swords (samurai?) The ninjas, with one on the roof enjoying some onigiri. Presumably, Jokey Smurf, carrying a gift (or bento?) wrapped in furoshiki - I got a kick out of that one! A female smurf jumping for joy holding a stick of dango (I like dango). Another female smurf doing flower arrangement (smurfy ikebana?) with cutting shears. Lastly, and my sister pointed this out to me, a female smurf is shown on the offensive move holding (according to my sister) a naginata. Wow - the devil in in the details and they certainly are all here!! I wish we can have this version added to the game somehow and the unique characters offered, so we can enhance the Japanese area that we already have on the Island.

Awesome job, Yosinori!! Thanks for sharing your artistic creations with us!

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you SushiSmurf! yes you pointed out of the picture are all correctπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ( maybe you're a Japanese also? )

• SushiSmurf
      SushiSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Yosinori, I’ve watched some JP period films, modern J-dramas and movies but my sister is the japanophile in the family so I mostly learn this stuff from her. My earliest memory of anime is Voltes V so that gives away my age! Haha! Not japanese, but I appreciate the culture, arts, and especially the food (sushi, onigiri and dango included). Plus, I’m a big re-ment puchi collector. Happy New Year to you!!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»yes yesyeeeeeeessss pleeeeeeeeeeaaaseπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» .. i fell in love with these figures at first glance too😍😍😍😍😍😍please please please let them move to our village .. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»they are so wonderful πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Comment

Somehow I didn’t comment on this post!

Thank you Twinkiepie for showcase a truely amazing SV player! Yosi is hands down a master of design when it comes to SV! Every inch of his village is a treat to look at and his designs for contest are without equal!

Yosi, thank you for sharing your fantastic village and stunning designs with us, you never disappoint! Every update I look forward to seeing what you will do with the new items and how your village will evolve, also thank you most for being such an active and giving member of this community!

Comment

Working...
      X