Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.79.0 Father’s Day update (Village)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek at the contents of the Smurfs’ Village iOS and Android version 1.79.0 Father’s Day update (Village)

Dear Smurfs‘ Villagers!
    Our very first Father’s Day update is in the making! Are you ready for a magical and time bending update? If so, sit back, relax, grab your Smurfberry juice and join the guessing games!

Note: Don’t forget to use the Spoiler tag: Spoiler and /spoiler with [before and] after each guess! To practice learning how to use the Spoiler Tags, you can check out this topic here: http://forums.bongfish.com/forum/for...s-on-the-forum

Welcome our eldest Smurf in the Main Village!
    • Can you help him collect his silly scrolls and win all exclusive rewards?
    Every Picture Smurfs a Story
    • A human artist finds his way into the Mega Mystery Boxes!
    A smurftastic new Wonder
    • Watch smurfy generations through all smurfy years!
    Smurfy things are on their way…
    • Many new Father’s Day themed decorative items!
    • 2 new Homnibus statues!
    • A new Max Level!
    • Smurfy Exclusive Offers such as one of Gargamel’s relatives and more!

**Please note** Despite our best intentions, it is possible that some of the update contents may change before it is submitted. We hope you understand.

PS:
    • Our update is expected to be released next week! Please note that this is just an estimate and may be subject to any unforeseen delays.
    • Watch out for a smurfy Design your own Contest! 😵

Aaaaargh! (Rushes off to clear a bit of space - not sure quite how that can be done!)

Comment

I’m excited about the Homnibus statues. Those will be fun to add to the village

Comment

💥👏🏻😀👨🏻‍🦰👏🏻Fathers update👨🏼‍🦰👏🏻⭐️🎉Oh,yes i am really happy about the new statues too@skydiver118 says 👏🏻☺️👍🏻 i am happy about all the old features that get new additions that is really great for me again and again. You do not always need everything new😉💛, ...do we also get a little bit of new space? 🤔🙏🏻,I still indulge with the innovations of the last update...bongfish grows beyond itself🤩🎉💥🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👨🏻‍🦰that sounds like fun again🌞👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻

Comment

I wonder if it is Grandpa smurf coming? I can’t think of anybody older🤔

Comment

I love the idea of a new game, but I wonder if it is the same as the ginger bread, mountain animal game etc. It would be nice to have a new type of game, I wonder if this is possible?🙏🐙

Comment

always like the quick and new updates! but, just wondering about the every-three-week max level increase? ahhhh, will anyone possibly be able to reach max level at this rate? i’m at level 128 with endless XP fields and definitely cannot keep up if the max increases this consistently. i have a feeling it will basically be impossible unless people just stop decorating and start covering every area with xp generators. eeeep :O (spoken from a player who enjoys the idea of leveling up :P)
              Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 06-01-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake it's kind of similar to one of the multiverse theories. basically, there are parts of the universe that are expanding away from us so fast, beyond even speeds of light, which basically renders them absolutely impossible for us to ever reach, even if we tried... making it almost it's own separate universe from our own.

that's kind of what the max level of smurfs' village is :P
                Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 06-01-2019, 06:22 AM.

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                You are absolutely correct! The exponential increase virtually assured that almost no one will real max level, and now it is almost-no-one-minus! The far edges are receding out of ‘sight’.... 🌌

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake haha, yes!!

Twinkiepie is bongfish trying to create a multiverse within smurfs' village? :P

:O
                Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 06-01-2019, 11:07 AM.

Originally posted by asmurf View Post
              I love the idea of a new game, but I wonder if it is the same as the ginger bread, mountain animal game etc. It would be nice to have a new type of game, I wonder if this is possible?🙏🐙
              From the way it’s worded its another village event. It seems that the folks find events easy to code so they are an easy ‘game’ to add, while actual mini games are harder.

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you are right, but an actual mini game occasionally would be nice🙏🐙

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh I agree with you. Village events, especially for those of us with older more filled up villages are trying at best. They can be very hard to do, especially if the time is short or the items small or hard to see (and saying ‘switch it to night mode’ doesnt’ set well with me because we shouldn’t have to alter how our game is for it to work)...that said, they do what they do and we deal with it or lump it and honestly, compared to the years with ‘the developer we choose not to name’ and their issues/treatment of players, having issues with the village events seems to be a ‘first world problem’.
                At least Bongfish is trying and doing their best to add new content on a regular basis.

• SolipsismSmurf
                SolipsismSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                skydiver118 asmurf i think they should create new mini-games in other areas that offer XP increases, similar to vanity in space and the clubhouse on the island. would be really great to have a hut/game like that in each area. especially with the nonstop max level increases!

Ok, I’m really excited about Gargamel’s relative being added, but this is a tough one to guess. We already have Mummy and Balthazar.Is this one from the distant past?

Comment

• Shirin
                Shirin commented
                Editing a comment
                Really curious about that, too. I need they will need a place to live in Smurfs. 😁

• Twinkiepie
                Twinkiepie commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey guys! This relative comes from an "egg-cellent" Smurfs cartoon episode!

• debbles smurf
                debbles smurf commented
                Editing a comment
                I think I know

If I said the word aladin what would come to mind

Homnibus statues! Cool! Yay for a Gargamel relative- I wonder if the Gargamel relative is a good relative or a naughty relative? [Did Gargamel ever have a virtuous relative? 🤔😂]

Comment

• Arthur Lin
                Arthur Lin commented
                Editing a comment
                Spoiler!

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                and besides him Arthur Lin mentioned,
                Spoiler!

• Arthur Lin
                Arthur Lin commented
                Editing a comment
                Spoiler!

The relative must be:
              Spoiler!

Comment

I sense Grandpa smurf in the main village?

Comment

🙏🏻😀☝🏻😊💛🙏🏻😂⭐️🙏🏻

Comment

The anticipation is smurfing me...

Comment

Maybe tomorrow.............

Comment

Working...
                    X