Racing Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs June 8th - 9th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs June 8th - 9th 2019

📢 We're having a Racing Exclusive Offer Sales Event. This will be a perfect opportunity to obtain the Racing Driver Podium🏆, Race Shop🏎️, Police Station🚓, Smurfboarder🛹, Doctor Smurf's Hut🏥 and Dirt Bike Smurf🔧!

❗️ The sales event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, June 8th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

🛑 If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.

Can anyone tell me what the animation is with Smurfboarder and the Racing Driver Podium?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      i don't know how the smurfboarder's animation ( i'll buy it tonight ) the animation of the podium is like this

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks yosinori saitou. I took a chance and bought the smurfboarder earlier and am glad I did - it’s super cute, the smurf puts a helmet on and rides a skateboard through whichever area you place it. I’ve decided against the Podium. It’s nice but I prefer EOs that are a bit more interactive.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh crap I missed this sale!! I love that animation yosinori saitou it’s so cute😍😍😍

Is the Race Shop available for the island? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      All areas except Planet.

Hello , How can i shop the racing sale?

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      the sale will show up in your village about the same time the usual daily EOs show up. if it doesn't appear, maybe you should check the Wi-fi connection or Game Center connection.
Working...
X