Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.79.0 Father’s Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.79.0 Father’s Day update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.79.0

A magical and time-bending Father’s Day update!
    • Grandpa Smurf has arrived in the Village with his unique Silly Scrolls Event and exclusive Father's Day themed rewards!
    • Fast Forward Cooldowns with Father Time's Clock Tower!
    • New Homnibus Crystal Statues for Papa and Grandpa Smurf!
    • Maestro, the incredibly talented artist, slides into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help build the incredible Smurfy Generations Wonder!
    • Celebrate Fathers Day with new Decorative and Premium items!
    Click here to watch the version 1.79.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store & Google Play Store.
    • The Amazon Appstore version will be coming soon!
    Update:

We've just released a version 1.79.1 Bug Fix update for iOS and Android!
    • This Bug Fix update addresses an issue where players became stuck on a quest from Brainy immediately after installing the version 1.79.0 update. There is no need/benefit to download the Bug Fix update at this time if you did not have any issues with Brainy's quest.
    Last edited by Brainglow; 06-07-2019, 07:06 AM.

The wonder is just so amazing! I never knew I wanted something like this wonder! Also, I'm so glad that we were given some much time to look for Grandpa's scrolls in the new event game,I guess it's time for me to collect all the rewards!

Comment

Is it just me, or does Brainy suddenly has goals and missions for us to do in the village?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        It might make Tracker a bit tougher. Not horribly so but it was nice when you got the ‘make papa wave at you twice’ to just tap the quest button to find him, now I’ll need to search the village, which takes longer.

but cest le vie. Is what it is.

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 , good point. It might be a bit harder to find Papa Smurf.

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Shirin. Another way of getting hold of Papa without searching in an extremely busy village is to take a trip to the Island and back, and catch him getting off the boat....a bit laborious, but maybe not so frustrating as searching, even with the aid of the ‘assign hats’ method.

Phil Teo & Unicorn Smurf Some adjustments have been made to the quest system in this update. From this point on, Papa Smurf will only give out the important quests, while Brainy Smurf will give out the Random quests.

Comment

• Badger
        Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Players on Facebook often ask how to unlock new areas. I think the change is intended to make it easier to guess whether you have "just another random quest for XP" (Brainy) or " a quest that may eventually unlock the Ship / Balloon / Rocket to a new location" (Papa).

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Phil Teo What Badger said just about covers it. The adjustment is geared towards helping new players so they are not bogged down by waiting to finish random quests, and instead can focus on just the important ones from Papa.

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        And I’m going to guess that Papa Quests are the ‘must be done to advance the game’ variety, while the others are ‘only if ya wanna’

Click image for larger version  Name:	480EE1B1-C262-4547-8048-96A5F31D86E2.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	240843
      Phil Teo You’re right: here’s Brainy’s message. Ah, I see, Spelling Bee’s reply now, thank you!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 06-06-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

I just downloaded the update.

I love Grandpa Alpaca. He's adorable.

​​​​​​

Comment

I wonder what fast forward cool buttons are?🐙

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you’re talking about the real money item of the Clock Tower that you buy for 19.99 to, once a day for free, hurry up crops and village event wait times by an hour

FYI, Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie
        the clock tower doesn't show a price until after you click on "BUY NOW." The window to pay comes up and shows the price as $19.99 USD.

Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 06-06-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette Thanks for reporting this! The Development Team has determined it is only occurring on the Android version, and it will be fixed soon.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, Spelling Bee! 🌝

• Phil Teo
          Phil Teo commented
          Editing a comment
          So it seems only Android devices has this issue. No wonder I do not have this issue as I am on IOS.

Phil Teo It may be a country thing because in my app store it looks like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	240874

Comment

• Phil Teo
          Phil Teo commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine is similar, except the pricing is different.

i think the added tome statues are great. should do moreeee in the future.

also, probably one of the coolest wonders yet. each stage looks so good. i like the animations :P
        Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 06-06-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I was able to unlock all of grandpa smurfs rewards. Pretty quickly...yippie!

Comment

• IslandLife
            IslandLife commented
            Editing a comment
            I MUST HAVE that cocoa sipping bookworm Smurf. It is Me made Smurfy!

• Shirin
            Shirin commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations! How fast! All prizes are great!

In my Village, the Hippie and the Original Hipster are neighbours! 😁

Name:	20190607_161308.png
Views:	469
Size:	731.2 KB
ID:	240908

Comment

IslandLife 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂😂thats great👍🏻😂😂😂👏🏻😍

..😂😂in my village, the group leader is waiting for Granny to help her on her trip to Grandpa .🙏🏻☺️.. not that she ends up on a bike ride😇😂😂😂

Comment

What is this......is it a dragon egg. Even my dragons are puzzled by reporters gift today

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	735.1 KB
ID:	240913

Comment

• Badger
                Badger commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a Dragon Egg Lamp, it's also in the Lights category.

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                The pattern in the past few months has been for the first 3 gifts of the month to be coin items of some sort with the final gift of the month to be a SB item. No idea if this will continue. In the past we’ve had all 4 gifts being SB items, other times we’ve had them all be coin items.

• Guinea Girl
                Guinea Girl commented
                Editing a comment
                I do wish it said what the item is —because sometimes I wonder myself until I get it placed to see it better

asmurf yes, that’s what it is....it’s a lamp, purely decorative, doesn’t hatch. I used a couple a while back to decorate my dragon keep ... and your dragons really do look puzzled about it!

Click image for larger version  Name:	42B188D0-2D47-4AD7-B155-8A3226B70B83.png Views:	1 Size:	826.8 KB ID:	240918
              Last edited by Chat noir; 06-07-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X