Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.79.0 Father’s Day update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... 😂😂😂that is realy funny @ IslandLife ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂💛😀👍🏻...with me it is similar to ... the little is crying ... we just do not know why ... because of the sight of the new lama or because he knowes about the beart wash it is his turn....😂😂😂

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🍋🍋that's great @IsalndLife,🍋🍋🍋yes you are so right...that's about the best you can do in life👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💪🏻🍋😀🤩

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was scared from Grandpa alpaca 🦙

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovely village, HappySmurf! But IslandLife, my take on Weepy in this pic, just like Shirin. and asmurf. is that Grandpa Alpaca has scared the bejasus out of him!
      Last edited by Chat noir; 06-14-2019, 04:07 AM.

I really like new items in this update. New log wall corners and mossy logs go well with Timber Smurf’s hut and shed of tools goes well with Handy’s hut:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	D5218D03-8AAE-43EF-A22E-E6769677E9B7.png
Views:	221
Size:	850.3 KB
ID:	241119
    Last edited by Shirin; 06-12-2019, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Smurfs are much neater and more organized than mine are- you are lucky! 😉🤗😁

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks asmurf and Cupcake ! Wel, actually, my village also has some untidy places (where Smurfs collecting xp and planting 😁)

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      yes Shirin,😃the new fence is beautiful, and great that we can paint it, 👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻and it fits wonderfully in your village area👏🏻🌳💛

I've just noticed something funny about Brainy Smurf and I'm wondering if you're experiencing the same thing:
    When Papa Smurf had a random quest like sending some Smurfs to the woods for a few or even hundreds of hours I usually got a notice when the quest was accomplished. Not so with Brainy!
    I get a quest, I send out the Smurfs, they come back silently, but no notice from Brainy until I find and tap him, which can be hours (or even days) later.
    Has that been changed on purpose?

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it’s an oops that will likely be fixed in a future update.

• Shirin
      Shirin commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe just for not disturbing players with this random quests. I mean, random quest is completed , so if it would show , there will appear new one. So again need to complete another one. And that’s why it doesn’t show up unless you tap Brainy.

So very upset and frustrated...I wasted 800SBs on the MMB for exclusive items that seem impossible to get. I don’t understand why these items can’t be offered as purchased offers. It’s a bit boring getting the same items over and over. Sorry to be BLUE but spending real GREEN on SBs to lose them is making me see RED. We should have the option to purchase these items and if we want multiples we can use SBs in the MMB. Please consider

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hear ya. That’s why I stopped even messing with it.
      Look at the odds. Out of 10 boxes, 5 of them will be all ordinary stuff. 3 of them will be 2 ordinary items and one from the B list...well the B list is very short and has things on it that are only ‘one per area’ like Savina and others....so once you take those out that 3 of 10 items will be pulled from a list of just a very few items. One reason you get so very many repeats.

Then comes the ‘good’ prizes. The A list...which, last I looked, is over 80 items. The one promoted item is added to that list of 80. Only 2 of your 10 boxes will come from that list of 80, AND the one item you want will be pulled from that list of over 80 items.

So to win the promoted cool prizes you have to beat the odds twice. Once to have it be the 2 of 10 boxes, AND again to have it be the one item of 80+ that you want.

Even the daily and key boxes aren’t much fun anymore because, well I have over 100 turkey sheep with nowhere to place more, over 100 puppy in baskets, dozens of basketball smurfs...basically I’m overrun with hundreds of multiples with nowhere to place them. I actually look forward to winning crop stars now, at least they have a benefit for the game. Or coin items that I can place on Tracker days and then sell back to get coins.

MMB is one part of the game that is very geared towards being a smurfberry grab.

Even for a higher level player, if you do not spend money on EOs, berries dribble in. I have all my wonders done so I do get 80ish per week, plus those you randomly get, but even with that the odds on the MMB box are so poor that even messing with it is a disappointing waste to me. What’s the fun in winning something when it’s your 110th sheep, 87th basketball smurf and look, 26th glowberry dragon.

I hope Bongfish adds to this wonder with additional smurfs, this happens to be my favorite wonder so far...it would be great to have connecting parts.

Comment

Does anyone has wrong timer while playing Jokey’s Easter Egg Hunt event in Grove? I have played it twice , but same numbers in both times. And they don’t count down.

Name:	471379E5-DF5A-4AE7-BB0F-2957961C0A13.jpeg
Views:	115
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	241223

Name:	94579756-EB21-4201-861F-1FCB5D904F9B.jpeg
Views:	108
Size:	377.9 KB
ID:	241224

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        My game is working fine.

• Badger
        Badger commented
        Editing a comment
        Please, if you have time, save online (log in to Facebook, and/or activate CLoud Save), then contact the Smurfs' Village support, and send them the your Support ID. Ideally with a sentence or two saying the Support ID is for the Jokey's Easter Egg Hunt bug you reported here.
        Because taking a look at a copy of your online savegame and figuring out what's causing the problem will be much easier than for Bongfish to try and figure out how to make this problem happen without any hints other than this screenshot

• Shirin
        Shirin commented
        Editing a comment
        Badger ,Thanks for your reply! It is ok to me, if this will not cause serious problems.

I missed getting reporter prize yesterday- what did I miss?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        The dragon on a column statue thing. It was a coin item so no huge miss

• Watch out for a smurfy Design your own Contest! 😵...that's how it was announced👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻☺️😃👏🏻👏🏻when will the competition be advertised?🙏🏻???☺️?I'm already excited😀🙏🏻and ready😂😂😂😄💥

Comment

• Twinkiepie
        Twinkiepie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the late reply HappySmurf We have to postpone our contests and focus on fixing issues right now. I haven't forgotten about all the contests and have many new ones planned They will come as soon as everything calmed down a bit!

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        😊Thank you dear twinkiepie,for this answer, that's no problem at all and I totally understand this and I'm so happy that you get the game so well 🙏🏻👍🏻and all wishes are fulfilled by us, 🙏🏻... that the new friend sythem has cost a lot of work and effort I'm very aware of that, and I can not say enough thanks for that, of course I have all the patience it needs...😀🎉

👏🏻👏🏻😃😍..the new reading smurfs📕📒 from the new game are wonderful ... 📗📘👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻☺️...even Papa Smurf can go on clouds ☁️☁️☁️and is happy to see how his little blue read and relax ..😂👏🏻👍🏻😃.... that's how I feel whenever I have a book in my hand 😊😀💥

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Such a fantastic creation!

• Arthur Lin
        Arthur Lin commented
        Editing a comment
        How peaceful and dreamy, I want to go there! Must be a perfect place for studying.

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks all for the kind answers😙 😀 ... no, at the moment they are definitly reading "Game of Thrones" ... there are 10 parts,so probably the castle over the clouds .... 😉😂wonderful to dive into these worlds -that's it also with me at the Smurfs..I am almost there and roam the areas and just play with ... and time stops....🤩and @IsalndLife, 👏🏻📘👍🏻☺️thank you for this great book tip, but I'll order quickly. I do not know yet, but I googled it and am looking forward to it ... 👍🏻😙

I checked again all mini-games and events to play this Christmas however one rare bug has been found on this event Jokey Easter Egg hunt on the grove.Look at the countless number on the timer,At first I think it's a advantage but not.It's an error,and the number seems not reducing by 1 each 1 seconds.Although I finished the event with no problem,still wondering what kind of bug is that? I never stumbled a bug like that before.Thanks for responds,I will appreciate it ^_^

Name:	Screenshot_2020-12-13-06-54-28_1.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	267874 I encircled the timer,look how many time is that!
      Racoon (Taylor Swift fan of Smurf Village) Mahal ko kayo sana all minamahal!

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a known bug, Racoon- see #36 above. I do request that, in the future, you use the ‘Search’ function in the upper left to see if something has already been posted on a subject or issue. We try not to have too many different topics because then information gets too scattered and players have even more trouble finding everything on an issue- it works best if everything is kept in one place!
        Last edited by Cupcake; 12-13-2020, 07:09 AM.

• Racoon
        Racoon commented
        Editing a comment
        Cupcake thanks for the help! I didn't knew the bug was for 1.76.0 update,it's far away haha
    Working...
    X