Vacation Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs June 15th - 16th 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation Exclusive Offer Sales Event: 24hrs June 15th - 16th 2019

Click image for larger version  Name:	VacationSaleForum2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	817.0 KB ID:	241191
    📢 We're having a Vacation Exclusive Offer Sales Event. This will be a perfect opportunity to obtain the Rainbow Koalas🐨, Smurfmarine💦, Exchange Machine💲, Surf Shop🏄‍♂️, Puzzle Smurfs' Hut🧩, and the Golden Coin Shop🐷!

❗️ The sales event will be broken up into two rounds, with each round lasting 12 hours. During the rounds, each Exclusive Offer will be made available for a 2-hour window. If you miss the first round, you'll have a second chance later in the day during round 2!

⏰ The Sales Event starts on Saturday, June 15th, 2019. Please see the schedule for exact times. All times shown are in UTC and can be converted here: https://bit.ly/2u8lxfo

⚠️Please Note: We are continually making adjustments to the Exclusive Offer Sale System to improve the countdown timer accuracy and offer availability windows.

🛑 If you do not see any Exclusive Offers, please make sure you are connected to a strong Cellular or Wi-Fi signal. Please also try traveling from the Main Village to another area (such as the Island, Mountain, Planet, or Grove) to check and see if one appears there.
    • Rainbow Koala Family + 50 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Mountain, and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Decorative / Animated
    • Smurfmarine + 125 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, and Grove
    • Gives 2500xp for placing / 1250xp every 12 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Roams in the water on Tap
    • Exchange Machine + 125 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Main Village, Island, Mountain, and Planet
    • Gives 600xp for placing / 400xp every 12 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Allows coin items to be sold
    • Surf Shop + 125 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Gives 7500xp for placing / 5000xp and 2 Dye every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Tap for Smurf to interact
    • Puzzle Smurf's Hut + 125 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $9.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Island
    • Gives 600xp for placing / 400xp every 12 hours
    • Special Feature: Collect Puzzle Pieces to claim Smurfy Rewards
    • Golden Coin Shop + 50 Smurfberries
    • June 15th - 16th, 2019
    • $4.99 U.S. Dollars
    • Gives 7500xp for placing / 5000xp every 24 hours
    • Special Feature: Animated / Unlocks 10 exclusive, Golden, high-priced coin based items: Golden Sheep, Replica Trophy Smurf, Straight Golden Wall, 3X Golden Wall Corners, Golden Rose Bush, Golden Bonsai Tree, Golden Bunny, and Golden Pillar
    Click image for larger version  Name:	VacationSaleSchedule.jpg Views:	2 Size:	808.6 KB ID:	241190

Its grate!!!!! I need all

Comment

Aww, I have all of these, but I was just wondering if you would be having a blast from the past sales event again any time soon? I mean the one where we get to vote for something we would like to see be brought back from the past, but you probably already knew that. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🤓🤓🤓🤓😊😊😊 well, maybe they're some new members/that don't, soooooo yaaaaà, I'm going to stick with that!!! LoL!!! Love you guys! 😘

🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘
      Hugs+Kisses!!!

Comment

Is there a description somewhere about what these items are and what their bonuses are?

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Rainbow Koala is decorative I believe

Surf shop is decorative but may give some daily dye

golden coins shop unlocks items to buy in the store for coins

exchange shop allows you to sell back coin items at a reduced rate (win a 100 coin item, get 75 back when you sell it or something like that)

smurfmarine is decorative I think

puzzle smurf allows you to collect puzzle pieces from other games (especially from digging on the planet), and once you complete the puzzle you win a prize

Out of all those, the exchange shop is great to turn extra stuff into coins, the golden coin shop allows you to - if you have tons of coins - but stuff on tracker days and get the XP for placing it
          puzzle smurf prizes are kinda cool, and totally ‘free’ in that you just get the pieces and redeem them.

If I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          heylchick & skydiver118 I've added the detailed information for the items above. (You got most it of right of course!)

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Spelling Bee
          You’re wonderful as always

The exchange shop looks useful! I might have to get it, to deal with all of the random items I get as game prizes...
        Does it function in all areas, or only the one it’s placed in?

Comment

Is the puzzle smurf hut how you get emperor swoof for the homnibus tome?

Comment

Working...
          X