• debbles smurf
    replied
    It is affecting both of their smurfs games

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Smurfy102
    They posted this on the 19th

📢Unfortunately, restoring Facebook connectivity within Smurfs' Village is taking longer than we had anticipated. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this extended outage may be causing.

While we do not have a new estimated time for completion, our Team is working as fast as possible towards a resolution. We humbly ask for your continued patience and understanding.

___

And posted about 16 hours ago they hoped to have another update later today....but I haven’t seen anything else.

So maybe tomorrow or something they will post another update.

• Smurfy102
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 thanks! I was wondering if they had an update as to how it is going. It has been a week or so.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    They said on the Facebook group last week that they are still having issues. Presumably that still holds true.

• Smurfy102
    replied
    Any update on how it is going? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Phil Teo
    commented on 's reply
    Spelling Bee, if I have a similar screen to Smurfy102, except I can see all my friends, is it normal? Do I have to click the 'facebook log in' or is that not necessary?

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky you can put your FB Smurf friends into a group that you exclude from all your FB posts. They won't see or interact with your posts, colleagues, or other friends you have on FB.

I can help you set it up if you like.

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed something a while ago all game apps have been removed from facebook and wondered if this change is what is causing the issues

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    So Facebook has changed something and Bongfish has to scramble to fix Facebook’s mess.

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Seems to be also with magic meadow as the facebook issue is still happening

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I’m kinda the same way as Morning Sky
    I have just a few friends on facebook, and i’m Fine with that because I know every single one of them, as in met them personally. I won’t link the game to that because I won’t have FB spamming my real life friends to play a game...and I keep my worlds separate.

A separate, private, system I would probably use. But not FB and its data mining.

• SolipsismSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky very good point

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t have my FB account to use it for Smurf‘s Village. There are friends, acquaintances, professional colleagues on FB connected to me. And I don't want to connect strangers to my FB account just because they play SV. When will the announced new friendship system for our Smurf‘s Village finally become true?

• SolipsismSmurf
    replied
    i dunno. i am not affected by this, since i don’t personally use FB. (And I would really enjoy being able to interact with players). But, it seems that having all user connectivity based solely on a totally separate social media network seems unfortunate. Almost seems like FB is moving towards dinosaur status, similar to old Myspace. There must be a more universal way, where all Smurfs’ Village players can connect without outside social media networks The assumption that everyone uses FB isn’t fun for the people who actually don’t and cannot enjoy the features involved.
    Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 06-17-2019, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EliEze67
    replied
    This happened to me too, this morning. Thanks for the update on this fix, Spelling Bee!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X