• Show
Clear All

• Smurfy102
    replied
    Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Smurfy102 They are working to fix it ASAP.

• Smurfy102
    replied
    As of this morning, I am unable to log into my FB account for my friend’s villages to load. I am on IOS and I discovered this after finishing up the Tracker event and wanted to gift my friends. I tried to log back in, and I get sent to a web page pictured below. I have tried turning my iPad off and on, it didn't fix it. I am able to be on FB with no problem. No problem with internet at all. I have seen it mentioned on the FB Community pages that others may be experiencing the same thing. Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Important Announcement: Developer update regarding Facebook connectivity issues

Click image for larger version  Name:	FacebookOutage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	210.3 KB ID:	241267

Monday, June 17th, 2019:

Our Development Team is actively working to restore Facebook account connectivity, and hope to have the matter resolved within the next 24 hours.

This is a server-side issue, and no Bug Fix update is needed. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding while we address this problem. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FacebookOutage2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	241544

Wednesday, June 19th, 2019:

Unfortunately, restoring Facebook connectivity within Smurfs' Village is taking longer than we had anticipated. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences this extended outage may be causing.

While we do not have a new estimated time for completion, our Team is working as fast as possible towards a resolution. We humbly ask for your continued patience and understanding.

Click image for larger version

Name:	something_smurfy_is_coming_SOCIAL.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	355.5 KB
ID:	241545

Tuesday, June 25th, 2019:

We're proud to announce that our new Friend system is scheduled to arrive this week as part of the next update! Specific details will be shared tomorrow, but the most essential thing to note is that it does not rely on Facebook! This means that even though work continues to restore Facebook connectivity, an alternative way to add friends and send gifts is on its way!​​​​​​​

Working...
X