Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for city lights and smurfscraper heights in our next Main Village update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready for city lights and smurfscraper heights in our next Main Village update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	deco.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	404.0 KB
ID:	241554

Turn your Main Village into a bustling smurftropolis, complete with new sidewalks, a billboard, and so much more! Our Smurfy City update is coming soon!

In the midst of redecorating my village, and these new city decorations is just what I need.

Comment

the teaser image looks good and like it! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ jungle or medieval themes are great of course but i love city very much also😁😁😁

Comment

Off topic and I do apologize...but we still haven’t received the unicycle smurf offer from the current update. We’ve been asking on the thread. Please offer at 9.99 or less before the next update, thanks!

Comment

Well this is different, I wonder where they are getting their inspiration from☺

Comment

Hope there's more details to this coming update!

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'm not so excited: my SmurfΒ΄s village should keep its village character. I will certainly not make a city out of it. At that time I had already decided against condos for this reason.

Comment

• Irene GR
              Irene GR commented
              Editing a comment
              Totally agree!

• Trinity
              Trinity commented
              Editing a comment
              I love the city aesthetics I’ve seen looking at random villages. It’s just about giving people options really. BUT we need a higher tile limit! Whenever I try decorating with tiles/paths I burn through my allocated limit like there’s no tomorrow 😭

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              I also agree, the last thing I want is a city. I love the village feel, so much so that I don’t even have a single condoπŸ™

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’₯πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒπŸΌhappydanceeeeeeeeeπŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ’₯πŸ˜€juhu if it really comes true and we can finally visit us ... I can not wait ... this is like Easter and Christmas together .... 🀩how nice please is that? πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Thank you!I jumped out off the sofa into the sky with all my joy when I saw that....πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ
            And yes, I am also not the friend of cities build and hide all the big and many small houses behind trees.
            Walkways, billboards, garbage cans and co are not mine, I love nature and i think smurfs feel the most comfortable there,but the variety of bongfish gets us every three weeks is realy realy wonderful, πŸ˜‰I am looking forward to it and i can not wait as every time a new update comes out, but this time I count the hours...is that great? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’₯yesπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€thank you bongfish πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β˜ΊοΈ

Comment

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

I personally prefer a more natural village but I find myself getting really excited at the look of those sidewalks! I just need an increased pathway limit!

Comment

The new friends system sounds great.....thank you so much Bongfish for thisπŸ™πŸ‘β€οΈ

Comment

Working...
                  X