Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.82.0

An update shimmering with summer vibes and sunshine!
    • A new Smurf has arrived! Sunny Smurf's Hut unlocks 3 new Customizations: Sunflower, Rose and Monster Plant themes!
    • Gargamel is ready for some fun in the sun with his new Sunflower Outfit!
    • The Herb Shop is now available for purchase in the store!
    • Allura the Witch weaves into Mega Mystery Boxes!
    • Help contain and control the Giant Monster Plant Wonder!
    • New Decorative and Premium Summer items!
    🎬Click here to watch the version 1.82.0 Announcement Trailer on YouTube!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store & Google Play Store.
    • The Amazon Appstore version will be coming soon!

Yippie, already updated and decorated.

Comment

Yay update for my Birthday πŸ’œπŸ’œ Going to enjoy πŸ¦‹πŸŒ»

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks everyone πŸ’œ Madly trying to get more resources so I can enjoy the customisations!!!! I love the new crosswalk in the VIP menu!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        WahooπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Glad it did come in time for your bday🎈🎈🎈

• Smurfy102
        Smurfy102 commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy birthday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MyVillagePicture_4.PNG
Views:	223
Size:	848.5 KB
ID:	244570 Yeah! Crosswalks!

Comment

KnittingSmurf Where did you find the crossings? I’ve had to improvise up until now......

Oh, and everyone.......Me? Decorating all day? OF COURSE NOT!!!

Comment

Loving the update so far! The crosswalks are fantastic. Love that we can paint them, too.

My superhero island area gets a little congested. Crosswalks makes sure everyone smurfs across safely.

Comment

Aren’t the crosswalks great? They can be used for a lot of things, I think, and I do love the idea of our Smurfs being able to cross the road safely! For me there is a lot to love about this update, with so many nature-themed deco items (and a lot paintable) as well as the cute hut customizations! Looking forward to the Golden Plant Shop, too.
          Last edited by Cupcake; 08-08-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm still making my way through the update. I'll have a lot more time later tonight to wander through all the features and such. I hope the nature items are available in all the areas, but I realize the databases have limitations.

Can't wait to see everyone's villages as they add new features from the update.

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            I am glad that you guys can enjoy the little things in a smurfy life too The crosswalk tiles are really great!

Cupcake Did I miss this? You’re a Forum Moderator! You fit the rΓ΄le perfectly, always ready with positive advice and comments - congratulations!

Comment

Do we still have to do a manual cloud save before visiting friends?????

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            No, I think that’s been fixed!

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I had an issue this morning, where I couldn't gift one of my friends until she forced the backup. It was weird--the game definitely is connecting to her SmurfID and not her Facebook ID, even though I'm logged into both systems. My FB friends are so indicated as they appear in my list with their name, level number, and "Facebook Friend" as the designator instead of showing the number of Mutual Friends.

I’m sorry can we talk about how stinking cute these EO’s are!!?? I NEED that Smurfy Camper Trailer in my life, and am dying to know what the deal is with that adorable girl hut with a sunroom attached to it is!!??😍😍😍 Click image for larger version  Name:	17F298EF-400F-4D95-B7D5-5571F03FB3CE.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	183.5 KB ID:	244607

Comment

• cosmickitten
            cosmickitten commented
            Editing a comment
            OMG, I hadn’t seen these! The trailer is amazing but LOOK at that bouncy castle!!! 😍 I might even pay full price for that one 😊. Have you seen the sunroom one is today’s EO AlleycatttSmurf? It’s going to be an impatient wait til these come at the lower price point.

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Ugh cosmickitten I knooowwww😰😰😰

Waiting for the lower price points usually kiiiillls me, and this one DEFINTELY will!! But since I usually end up buying most of them they add up insanely fast!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish I had the money to buy every EO, but, alas, I do not. I have to choose the ones I really want, and mostly on the second or third offering after the prices come down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6EFCDD72-9E03-4C3B-A564-439946838959.jpeg
Views:	185
Size:	300.9 KB
ID:	244617 love the sunflower fences. just suitable for my Beekeeper Smurf's area🌻🌻🌻🐝🐝🐝

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
            Editing a comment
            Ooohhhh this is so beautiful Yosi 😍😍😍🌻🌻🌻🐝🐝🐝

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            This is great- I love them, too with all my golden stuff!

• HappySmurf
            HappySmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»yes me tooπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Was a bug fix for android submitted as I had already downlloaded last night and it is tellng me I need to download again what looks like a bug fix

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
            Tamara Abbott commented
            Editing a comment
            I just saw this too. Wonder what the go is??????

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            it was just a tiny adjustment, nothing to worry about You guys can go ahead and update!

• lotinia
            lotinia commented
            Editing a comment
            When you save the game it is getting stuck and it only goes back with the android buttons until you can only exit the game.It happened before tha bug fix and it still insists after it.

I keep forgetting to return directly to my village once I locate Marco.

It took 1.5 hours to gift just half of my friends map. It appears I could gift more of my friends than I could in the previous update.

I like how Facebook friends are noted on the friend thumbnail. Thank you for the designator. I hope at some point we can gift faster.

​​​
          Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-08-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, FaryalSia but more than all Smurfs put on colored hats to make it easier to find Marco, I couldn't do.

• FaryalSia
            FaryalSia commented
            Editing a comment
            no need to apologize Morning Sky ! I don't doubt people would have the same problem in my village

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky, following your
            and IslandLife 's ingenious example, I put all my smurfs in hats yesterday.
            Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-25-2019, 10:49 PM.

Lovely update! The new hut customization is super super cool! I wish it were available on the main land
          Last edited by Gio!!; 08-09-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            Please post a picture of your village with the new hut customisations πŸ™πŸ™

• Gio!!
            Gio!! commented
            Editing a comment
            It's too complicated to post pictures and I don't wan't to get into it. Sorry 😏

• Irene GR
            Irene GR commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ’›These groove hutsπŸ’›,are the best thing added to an update for me side by side with the❀ Christmas huts customizations❀ and anything thatπŸ’™ generates stardust!πŸ’™Ohhh,we need more stardust to make the new cool customizations, please Bongfish add more items that supply sd!PleeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeπŸ˜„
            Last edited by Irene GR; 08-23-2019, 08:08 AM.

The new wonder is really cool. Anything that can scare Hefty must be hardcore!

Comment

Working...
          X