Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gio!! They have made posting photos to the Forum really easy now! All you have to do is hit the little paperclip icon on the top right > choose you photo > and then choose your size and it will post right to the Forum!

This function does not work in comments yet, but hopefully soonπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Click image for larger version

Name:	7761C2A4-BF1C-4623-8BB7-8BD598B7CBBF.jpeg
Views:	137
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	244745

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much, so helpfulπŸ™πŸ‘

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow! This is a very smurfy improvement!

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»does that mean we do not have to work with imgur anymore?πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Wow ...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›that would be great, πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜Šmaybe more people will take part in the competitions, because it's easier to upload photos that used to keep me from ... πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’›β­οΈπŸŒŸβ­οΈit's a wonderful nice update again with many items that are really funβ­οΈπŸŒŸβ­οΈπŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β­οΈπŸŒŸπŸ˜€πŸŒžπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comment

I love the animations of the different stages of the wonder .....so cute. So very clever, thank you Bongfish πŸ™β€οΈ

Comment

I keep forgetting to say thank you for fixing Postman. The game no longer freezes when collecting daily rewards.

Thanks so much! 🌝🌝🌝

Comment

...πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€and thank you very much that Marco is back...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’›πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Comment

And I will thank you too when Marco starts giving something bigger than 1000xp or coinsπŸ˜„

Comment

• skydiver118
              skydiver118 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree Stroumpfette
              Really it’s like lazy’s game, the time spent is not matched by the prize won.

Sometimes in a fully decorated village it can take 10-20+ minutes of panning and searching to find him. A silly cherry cake or bunch of coins just aren’t worth it. The one prize that may have been worth trying for are the smurfberries, but they are so rarely won and due to the months’ old bug you don’t get credit for them anyway.

• IslandLife
              IslandLife commented
              Editing a comment
              skydiver118 Stroumpfette Like a good smurfizen I have given most of the Smurfs in my village colourful hats using Tailor's Hut. This hopefully makes it easier for visitors to find Marco, and certainly helps me track down Grumpy and other special Smurfs during Tracker's quests.

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              IslandLife, Marco was in your village for me last night. It didn't take long at all to find him. At the time, I noticed the hays, and I was about to message you to say I thought it was ingenious.

Is there any news on when the Bunny hop prizes will change?
            love the update thanks Bongfish tesmβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Comment

I love the new wonder....it is sooo hungry that it has even had a nibble of the little board on its plot. Does it interact with the smurfs? I can just imagine it swallowing a smurf!

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have not seen it interacting. It doesn’t seem to swoop down low enough to do that, but I could be wrong. I honestly haven’t watched it for any length of time

• Cupcake
                Cupcake commented
                Editing a comment
                It does not interact.

• AlleycatttSmurf
                AlleycatttSmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                It would be AMAZING if the Wonder Plant gobbled up a smurf and spat him outπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

This looks like a beautiful update and I'm excited to dive back in <3 I've been out of touch just with life happening, but I've been thinking of everyone and missing the Smurfs Village and community! I've just added a bunch of you on the new friending system AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake skydiver118 IslandLife Purple! and several others!

Comment

I really love the Smurf in the Caterpillar Costume from this update, he makes a great parade addition!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DE371E49-D915-4BE7-B4BB-B207D0215123.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	245143

Comment

• Lilly
                Lilly commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it! πŸ˜ƒ

• yosinori saitou
                yosinori saitou commented
                Editing a comment
                and the king and queen look good in the parade also!

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                Oh my gosh seeing this Smurfy parade makes me so happyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Just sitting here thinking about the Halloween update...hoping we get some tombstones to make a creepy cemetery.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                Or a cemetery wonder

• Lilly
                Lilly commented
                Editing a comment
                Ohhhh..... That would be GHOUL! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

• Purple!
                Purple! commented
                Editing a comment
                Halloween is always one of my favorite updates! Totally need the tombstones, and more villains, and more spooky trees, and more costumes for our Smurfs!

I love that the new camping trailer is paintable!!!!! It fits in perfect in my camping section! ⛺️ 🌲

Click image for larger version  Name:	2E54C146-9E49-4D51-834C-E4E051F48518.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	331.3 KB ID:	245215

Comment

• cosmickitten
                cosmickitten commented
                Editing a comment
                Ooooooooo I didn’t know it was paintable! Thanks for posting that Purple! I’m off to choose a colour now... Like your camping area, puts mine to shame 🀣.

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks great πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• AlleycatttSmurf
                Editing a comment
                I have mine in my Mountain camping area too - it fits in PERFECTLY😍😍😍

any one else seeing some versatility In the camper? I’m thinking a nice pumpkin patch RV and a Christmas tree RV. I see streaming holiday lights and decorations. I still would like to see a pumpkin patch wonder, cemetery, a Christmas tree lot, a Apple picking grove.

Comment

Hello,
                I did not find Gargamel's new Sunflower Outfit. Somebody knows where it can be found ?

Comment

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  YesπŸ˜€...Just tap on Gargamel, then change to costume ... πŸ‘•πŸ‘—πŸ§₯and then scroll down... it's the last one down...you need 25 smurfberries to unlock itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

• Shandomoon
                  Shandomoon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ah yes thank you ! It means you need to have purchased Gargamel before, which I did not.
                  And as if some day I decide to spend real money on the game it would surely not be for Gargamel, I guess I have to sipply forget this
                  Thank you again !
              Working...
              X