Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone! what a smurfy welcome <3 cosmickitten asmurf @tamara abbot skydiver118 AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    and the king and queen look good in the parade also!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Ooooooooo I didn’t know it was paintable! Thanks for posting that Purple! I’m off to choose a colour now... Like your camping area, puts mine to shame 🤣.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I ADORE this item!!! My favorite EO this time around!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Halloween is always one of my favorite updates! Totally need the tombstones, and more villains, and more spooky trees, and more costumes for our Smurfs!

• Purple!
    replied

I love that the new camping trailer is paintable!!!!! It fits in perfect in my camping section! ⛺️ 🌲

Click image for larger version  Name:	2E54C146-9E49-4D51-834C-E4E051F48518.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	331.3 KB ID:	245215

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhhh..... That would be GHOUL! 👻👻👻

• Lilly
    commented on 's reply
    Love it! 😃

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    commented on 's reply
    Or a cemetery wonder

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Just sitting here thinking about the Halloween update...hoping we get some tombstones to make a creepy cemetery.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    IslandLife, Marco was in your village for me last night. It didn't take long at all to find him. At the time, I noticed the hays, and I was about to message you to say I thought it was ingenious.

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118 Stroumpfette Like a good smurfizen I have given most of the Smurfs in my village colourful hats using Tailor's Hut. This hopefully makes it easier for visitors to find Marco, and certainly helps me track down Grumpy and other special Smurfs during Tracker's quests.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    here’s an idea for next spring. add a bead throwing smurf so they can have a mardi gras parade

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Purple!...i Love this picrure😍👏🏻💛

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Fabulous parade!
Working...
X