Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irene GR
    commented on 's reply
    πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™LovelyπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Purple!
    replied

I really love the Smurf in the Caterpillar Costume from this update, he makes a great parade addition!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DE371E49-D915-4BE7-B4BB-B207D0215123.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	394.8 KB
ID:	245143

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back!

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    It would be AMAZING if the Wonder Plant gobbled up a smurf and spat him outπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    So happy that you are back and happily smurfing FaryalSia πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you back

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome back!

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you backπŸ‘πŸ™

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome Back FaryalSia!

• FaryalSia
    replied
    This looks like a beautiful update and I'm excited to dive back in <3 I've been out of touch just with life happening, but I've been thinking of everyone and missing the Smurfs Village and community! I've just added a bunch of you on the new friending system AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake skydiver118 IslandLife Purple! and several others!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    It does not interact.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I have not seen it interacting. It doesn’t seem to swoop down low enough to do that, but I could be wrong. I honestly haven’t watched it for any length of time

• asmurf
    replied
    I love the new wonder....it is sooo hungry that it has even had a nibble of the little board on its plot. Does it interact with the smurfs? I can just imagine it swallowing a smurf!

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I agree Stroumpfette
    Really it’s like lazy’s game, the time spent is not matched by the prize won.

Sometimes in a fully decorated village it can take 10-20+ minutes of panning and searching to find him. A silly cherry cake or bunch of coins just aren’t worth it. The one prize that may have been worth trying for are the smurfberries, but they are so rarely won and due to the months’ old bug you don’t get credit for them anyway.
Working...
X