Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asmurf
    replied
    Is there any news on when the Bunny hop prizes will change?
    love the update thanks Bongfish tesm❤️❤️❤️🐙

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Lately, all I get are cherry cakes or coins. And, in villages that have attained high levels (near or over 100), it's really hard to find him because the mainland is so vast. I don't like wasting time looking for him anymore.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Or potions or cakes or pirate chests or log stacks...Marco was giving good prizes for a while but now even if you beat the tremendously long odds and win something cool - like smurfberries - you dont’ get them so....i will occasionally play him on my ipod which is on level 80 so still getting new things, the rest I dont’ even mess with him because I just get stuff that I delete or that is such a low XP amount it doesn’t matter in the game anyway (really once you’re over level 100, that 1000 xp doesn’t even register as you winning anything, you don’t get any bump in percentage or anything)

It’s like a millionaire winning a 100 dollar scratch off.

• Irene GR
    replied
    And I will thank you too when Marco starts giving something bigger than 1000xp or coins😄

Leave a comment:

• HappySmurf
    replied
    ...🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀and thank you very much that Marco is back...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛💃🏼💃🏼💛💃🏼😀😀😀☺️💃🏼😀🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    I keep forgetting to say thank you for fixing Postman. The game no longer freezes when collecting daily rewards.

Thanks so much! 🌝🌝🌝

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, wow! This is a very smurfy improvement!

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much, so helpful🐙👍

• asmurf
    replied
    I love the animations of the different stages of the wonder .....so cute. So very clever, thank you Bongfish 🐙❤️

Leave a comment:

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    💛💛💛👏🏻👏🏻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻yes me too🌻🌻🌻🌻💛💛👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻

• HappySmurf
    replied
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🏻does that mean we do not have to work with imgur anymore?👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻Wow ...🙏🏻🙏🏻💛that would be great, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀😊maybe more people will take part in the competitions, because it's easier to upload photos that used to keep me from ... 🙏🏻🙏🏻💛💛⭐️🌟⭐️it's a wonderful nice update again with many items that are really fun⭐️🌟⭐️🌟🙏🏻🙏🏻⭐️🌟😀🌞👍🏻🙏🏻

Leave a comment:

• AlleycatttSmurf
    replied
    Hey Gio!! They have made posting photos to the Forum really easy now! All you have to do is hit the little paperclip icon on the top right > choose you photo > and then choose your size and it will post right to the Forum!

This function does not work in comments yet, but hopefully soon😅😅😅

Click image for larger version

Name:	7761C2A4-BF1C-4623-8BB7-8BD598B7CBBF.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	244745

Leave a comment:

• Gio!!
    commented on 's reply
    It's too complicated to post pictures and I don't wan't to get into it. Sorry 😏

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Please post a picture of your village with the new hut customisations 🙏🐙

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, ejic12, that sounds incredibly tedious. Don't worry about gifting me. I won't remove you from my list or anything, and I'll still send gifts as I'm able.
Working...
X