Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I wish I had the money to buy every EO, but, alas, I do not. I have to choose the ones I really want, and mostly on the second or third offering after the prices come down.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I had an issue this morning, where I couldn't gift one of my friends until she forced the backup. It was weird--the game definitely is connecting to her SmurfID and not her Facebook ID, even though I'm logged into both systems. My FB friends are so indicated as they appear in my list with their name, level number, and "Facebook Friend" as the designator instead of showing the number of Mutual Friends.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Twinkiepie I'm sure you all are doing what you can, and I'm sure it's almost overwhelming to have so much feedback at one time.

Hoping my friends understand why they don't get a lot of gifts from me. I'm mostly sticking to gifting only those who are regularly gifting me. I hate doing that, but the time thing is a killer. I'm sure there will be improvements over time.

I hope you didn't take my comments as anger or frustration with you or your company.

P.S. I'm not sure if the backup before being able to receive gifts thing is fixed or if it was supposed to be fixed in this update. I just had another problem with a friend with whom I can communicate realtime--she had to force a backup before I was able to gift her.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-09-2019, 11:35 AM.

• Slatour71
    replied
    The new wonder is really cool. Anything that can scare Hefty must be hardcore!

Leave a comment:

• jasminejw
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! Cupcake & Unicorn Smurf ❤️

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette
    I know how you feel. On one device I only have 12 friends so it goes ok, but on the other I have a lot so sometimes I only gift to a few of them and not others...or folks that haven’t updated I just mark on a list and ignore them for a week or two.

Just do the best that you can (feel free to ignore gifting me if that helps, i”m fine with it) and it’ll work out.

I think maybe every single player may benefit from the mind set that they are GIFTS, something to be freely given, not expected and not a burden. ANd if life precludes being able to gift, so be it. Real life is more important than getting/giving some pixels.

• ejic12
    commented on 's reply
    My game force closes after every friend I gift since I updated ☹️

• lotinia
    commented on 's reply
    When you save the game it is getting stuck and it only goes back with the android buttons until you can only exit the game.It happened before tha bug fix and it still insists after it.

• Gio!!
    replied
    Lovely update! The new hut customization is super super cool! I wish it were available on the main land
    Last edited by Gio!!; 08-09-2019, 01:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette we will definitely look into improvements and the Smurf ID feedback post. it might take a bit of time but we are on it

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    I am glad that you guys can enjoy the little things in a smurfy life too The crosswalk tiles are really great!

• Twinkiepie
    commented on 's reply
    it was just a tiny adjustment, nothing to worry about You guys can go ahead and update!

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    I keep forgetting to return directly to my village once I locate Marco.

It took 1.5 hours to gift just half of my friends map. It appears I could gift more of my friends than I could in the previous update.

I like how Facebook friends are noted on the friend thumbnail. Thank you for the designator. I hope at some point we can gift faster.

​​​
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 08-08-2019, 10:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    I just saw this too. Wonder what the go is??????

• debbles smurf
    replied
    Was a bug fix for android submitted as I had already downlloaded last night and it is tellng me I need to download again what looks like a bug fix

Leave a comment:

Working...
X