Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.82.0 Summer Flower update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome. Congratulations πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone πŸ’œ Madly trying to get more resources so I can enjoy the customisations!!!! I love the new crosswalk in the VIP menu!

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow, this is great congratulations to both of youπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Happy birthday once againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still making my way through the update. I'll have a lot more time later tonight to wander through all the features and such. I hope the nature items are available in all the areas, but I realize the databases have limitations.

Can't wait to see everyone's villages as they add new features from the update.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, Chat noir and Irene GR !! We honestly dislike spam so much that it is our pleasure to help rid the forum of it. πŸ₯³πŸ’™

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Unicorn Smurf. Same comments apply to you - very many congratulations!

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    Happy birthday πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚!!!

• Irene GR
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations to you Cupcake and to Unicorn Smurf

• Irene GR
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Birthday! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ€πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽΆ

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    No big announcement, so you didn’t miss anything- in fact, you are the first to notice! Thanks for the kind words.

Spelling Bee is still THE forum moderator. Unicorn Smurf and I are just helping out with spam removal, especially on weekends and holidays when Spelling Bee and Twinkiepie may not be immediately available. Nobody likes spam! 😝

• Chat noir
    replied
    Cupcake Did I miss this? You’re a Forum Moderator! You fit the rΓ΄le perfectly, always ready with positive advice and comments - congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Aren’t the crosswalks great? They can be used for a lot of things, I think, and I do love the idea of our Smurfs being able to cross the road safely! For me there is a lot to love about this update, with so many nature-themed deco items (and a lot paintable) as well as the cute hut customizations! Looking forward to the Golden Plant Shop, too.
    Last edited by Cupcake; 08-08-2019, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Happy Birthday!! πŸ€—πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Loving the update so far! The crosswalks are fantastic. Love that we can paint them, too.

My superhero island area gets a little congested. Crosswalks makes sure everyone smurfs across safely.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X