Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Community Poll] Take our poll and let us know which past Exclusive Offer you want the most!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Community Poll] Take our poll and let us know which past Exclusive Offer you want the most!

It is time for another Community Poll! Once again, we’re letting you decide which past Exclusive Offers you still want the most! Participating is easy, just tap on the link below take our Poll, and the items with most votes will be showcased in a special sale event! Hurry now; the poll ends on Friday, August 16th 2019, at 7AM UTC. The items with the most votes will be announced shortly after that!

i want this. please vote it everybody!🙏🙏🙏
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8DB0D87C-C55F-4833-B2B3-C1316E27EF5A.png
Views:	160
Size:	550.1 KB
ID:	244899

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it was only offered once!

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      and please offer it $9.99! i want it in MV and Mountain😁😁😁

Can we vote for more than one EO?

Comment

• Twinkiepie
      Twinkiepie commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, you can vote for more than one EO

The Honeybee Hive!

Name:	57864389-591A-46BB-A73D-3DF32B9ED710.jpeg
Views:	145
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	244904

Comment

Scruple please come home;; ; v ;

If he shows up on a day where I can't afford him or I just happen to not check the game, I think I might actually cry-- Ahaha.
      Last edited by Lizabey Bon Vach; 08-14-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

A suggestion: the poll would be easier to read if the list were alphabetized.

I noticed that
        Johan
        Peewit
        Laconia
        were not on the list.

I'd love if, at some future date, these three were also considered.

Comment

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont’ recall a Laconia so if she was it was years ago.
          And yes, Johan and Peewit are in the MMB, and if you buy the 60 berry box you should win them in relatively short order. They are on the B list, so in 3 out of 10 boxes and there are only a few items on the B list....basically they are some of the easier old EOs to win.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          skydiver118, thanks for the info. Yeah, I've played the 60 SB box many times and have been greatly disappointed every time. I shy away from that.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Morning Sky & skydiver118; I didn't know one way or the other re Laconia. I'd love to see her at some point. I haven't paid all that much attention to the EO's except for the last few months.

Please do the pathway tile shop I’ve been wanting this for a while

Name:	image_8733.png
Views:	152
Size:	757.1 KB
ID:	244925

Comment

• Morning Sky
          Morning Sky commented
          Editing a comment
          It is one of the huts you can purchase for real money from the menu

Will we ever see the macaw clay lick again!!! And the Komodo dragons! And the jaguars!

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Make sure you actually take the survey! Go, Clay Lick!

No Golden Sphinx on the list ☹️ I missed it last time and I really really want that Sphinx 😭. Not as much as I want the Smoogles tho - please please please please be on the sale list! 😬

Comment

Hey everysmurf! The results are in! Please note that we will offer the first 6 items this Sunday. We will also offer the other most voted items out of this Top 30 list in time!

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't understand the world anymore! Why do the players vote so often for the Cupcake Shop that it is ranked 2 together with the Castle! I get this shop again and again from the GameMaster boxes!
            Due to this result I do not think such a vote makes much sense. In my opinion it should not be possible to vote for items that can be found in the boxes.

• Spelling Bee
            Spelling Bee commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning Sky Some players do not have access to the Game Master Mystery boxes due to the country they live in, or may not wish to take their chances on randomly opening them. Just because you have a stockpile of the Cupcake hut, doesn't negate the fact that the community overwhelmingly chose it to be offered in the poll.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            The same argument could be made about Dr Smurf as well, but for some the 9.99 (I guess it’ll be priced that way) sure thing is better than the 60 berry gamble that is MMB.
            On my ipod game I have managed to save up 500 berries....so 8 boxes I could open, there is zero guarantee that I’d get the Cupcake shop and trying would spend months of saving.

I would like too see the mystery box sale again. Unfortunately I missed it from working a double

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	8C58BD13-AD44-44BF-9358-841AFB52FC50.png Views:	0 Size:	112.7 KB ID:	249492Click image for larger version  Name:	C7D63E08-85D5-4F56-95A1-73B75FAC66A8.png Views:	0 Size:	113.8 KB ID:	249490
            Click image for larger version  Name:	AAFE08F2-81A1-4E5A-B667-AF68E9B573A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	249488
            Please add those again in exclusive offers!!
            - smurfy tour bus
            - camping trailer
            - hefty’s gym
            I’d love to be able to buy them!
            Would make a dedicated player very happy :3
            Thanks so much if this is heard by anyone!
            Would thank forever💜💜
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kevinv90; 11-01-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X