Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Community Poll] Take our poll and let us know which past Exclusive Offer you want the most!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Kevin!! Welcome to the forum. 😃 This is an old post for an old poll. I moved your first post with your requests to the appropriate topic. You can find it here:

https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-again/page100

• kevinv90
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	8C58BD13-AD44-44BF-9358-841AFB52FC50.png Views:	0 Size:	112.7 KB ID:	249492Click image for larger version  Name:	C7D63E08-85D5-4F56-95A1-73B75FAC66A8.png Views:	0 Size:	113.8 KB ID:	249490
    Click image for larger version  Name:	AAFE08F2-81A1-4E5A-B667-AF68E9B573A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	249488
    Please add those again in exclusive offers!!
    - smurfy tour bus
    - camping trailer
    - hefty’s gym
    I’d love to be able to buy them!
    Would make a dedicated player very happy :3
    Thanks so much if this is heard by anyone!
    Would thank forever💜💜
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kevinv90; 11-01-2019, 01:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Angie Ferguson
    replied
    I would like too see the mystery box sale again. Unfortunately I missed it from working a double

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    The same argument could be made about Dr Smurf as well, but for some the 9.99 (I guess it’ll be priced that way) sure thing is better than the 60 berry gamble that is MMB.
    On my ipod game I have managed to save up 500 berries....so 8 boxes I could open, there is zero guarantee that I’d get the Cupcake shop and trying would spend months of saving.

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky Some players do not have access to the Game Master Mystery boxes due to the country they live in, or may not wish to take their chances on randomly opening them. Just because you have a stockpile of the Cupcake hut, doesn't negate the fact that the community overwhelmingly chose it to be offered in the poll.

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    I don't understand the world anymore! Why do the players vote so often for the Cupcake Shop that it is ranked 2 together with the Castle! I get this shop again and again from the GameMaster boxes!
    Due to this result I do not think such a vote makes much sense. In my opinion it should not be possible to vote for items that can be found in the boxes.

• Twinkiepie
    replied
    Hey everysmurf! The results are in! Please note that we will offer the first 6 items this Sunday. We will also offer the other most voted items out of this Top 30 list in time!

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    replied
    No Golden Sphinx on the list ☹️ I missed it last time and I really really want that Sphinx 😭. Not as much as I want the Smoogles tho - please please please please be on the sale list! 😬

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure you actually take the survey! Go, Clay Lick!

• Purple!
    replied
    Will we ever see the macaw clay lick again!!! And the Komodo dragons! And the jaguars!

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    It is one of the huts you can purchase for real money from the menu

• SmurfyGhost427
    replied
    Please do the pathway tile shop I’ve been wanting this for a while

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_8733.png
Views:	156
Size:	757.1 KB
ID:	244925

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Morning Sky & skydiver118; I didn't know one way or the other re Laconia. I'd love to see her at some point. I haven't paid all that much attention to the EO's except for the last few months.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    skydiver118, thanks for the info. Yeah, I've played the 60 SB box many times and have been greatly disappointed every time. I shy away from that.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    I dont’ recall a Laconia so if she was it was years ago.
    And yes, Johan and Peewit are in the MMB, and if you buy the 60 berry box you should win them in relatively short order. They are on the B list, so in 3 out of 10 boxes and there are only a few items on the B list....basically they are some of the easier old EOs to win.
Working...
X