Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VanitysMirror
    replied
    Category 2 – Analogically Created Design Entry

Robot Gargamel

Colored Pencils
    Last edited by VanitysMirror; 10-05-2019, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    HappySmurf I think this is brilliant! What can be more scarier for our sweet little smurfs to find themselves with a sweet fluffy Pink Bunny and come to be it’s Gargamel! It kinda reminds me of the battery commercials here in the USA of the Energizer Bunny gone Mad! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ lol

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! And the Phoenix too! Awesome! πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Purple! I simply love your T-Rex Gargamel for me it’s a must have for my village in all areas! I’m a Rexy fanatic! If any of the ladies on the board buy Coach then they know Rexy πŸ¦–β™₯οΈπŸ¦– Great design! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    yosinori saitou All of these Gargamels are must haves!!! They are wonderful! My favorite is the Samurai and Bathing Suit and of course I love love Azrael β™₯️ Bongfish or Popreach if you read this Please make Yosinori’s Azrael design, it’s perfect πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Wow! HappySmurf I love them both but I think Gargi with his Angel πŸ˜‡ costume is completely brilliant! ✨✨✨

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Love these too! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ Especially the Safari Gargarmel πŸ•πŸŒ²πŸž

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    This Gargi is a must have for the Island! Great job πŸ‘πŸ» Cupcake!

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Gargamel as medieval damsel of the castle:

Leave a comment:

• Katosmurf
    replied
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This contest is so much fun, all of you are so creative! Iβ€˜m glad not to be Bongfish who has to select the winners...

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    I'm speechless! πŸ‘πŸ½

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    Purple, your imagination really has no limits. I would never have thought of these Gargamel costumes.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    The Dutch Tulip Bubble is one of my favorite incidents in history- so excited about finally having recognized!

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ Deforestation Gargamel- I should have known he would be involved! πŸ™Š

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I almost spit out my afternoon tea when I saw these! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Beyond inventive!

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    Yes! We need more Gargamel costumes with live snakes Bongfish!
Working...
X