Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Contest] Design and create your very own Gargamel Outfit: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katosmurf
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners - this contest was great fun! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• s201400042
    replied
    Thank you Bongfish and PopReach teams! I can’t actually believe that I’ve won the first contest I have ever entered! It was fun seeing everyone’s creative ideas. Congratulations to Morning Sky Shirin too!

Leave a comment:

• Lilly
    replied
    Congratulations Shirin Morning Sky s201400042 ! πŸ†

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    Congrats Morning Sky Shirin s201400042

Leave a comment:

• HappySmurf
    replied
    Congratulations to the winnersπŸ₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ₯!

Leave a comment:

• Shirin
    replied
    Thanks! Actually, I didn’t expect that! It was very great contest, full of creative ideas! Now Gargamel has so many outfits in his wardrobe, I think. Hope, they will be implemented in the game!πŸ™‚
    congratulations to Morning Sky and s201400042 !
    Last edited by Shirin; 10-21-2019, 06:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Unicorn Smurf
    replied
    Congrats to all of the winners!! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‰

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    replied
    Congrats to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• yosinori saitou
    replied
    congratulations @Shilin Morning Sky and @s20140042 !! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i had a lot of fun to see all entries this time especially! they are like explosions of creativities and ideas and imaginations!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ undoubtedly one of the greatest ( and funniestπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ ) contests!!

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners, this was by far my favorite contest ever!!! Who knew it would be so much fun creating Gargamel costumes! Thanks again Bongfish for another great community event! I can’t wait to see the new Gargamel designs in the game!

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners. ANd yeah, I think any/all of these could one day be part of the game. So many were so very creative and fun.
    Good job folks

Leave a comment:

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Spelling Bee Do you mean Shirin. Post 16, the Santa Claus? If so, very well done, Shirin! (Post 6 was a comment from Purple! whose many (mad!) designs really made me laugh!)

• Spelling Bee
    replied
    Hi everyone! As many of you have already guessed, it was extremely difficult selecting winners this time due to the sheer number of fantastic entries. Without further ado, here we go!

The Winners are:

Category 1 – Digitally Created Design
    • Shirin Post# 16
    • 200 Free Smurfberries and a Heart of Gold item
    Category 2 – Analogically Created Design
    • Morning Sky Post# 8
    Category 3 – Written Created Design
    • s201400042 Post# 11

Honorable Mentions:

Honestly, everyone who entered is worthy of an honorable mention. The talent and creativity shown by all of you were truly remarkable. Please know that even if your entry was not selected as a winner, there is still a chance that your design could someday get implemented into the game.

The Bongfish and PopReach teams thank you all for your hard work, and for sharing your ideas and talents with the entire community. Above all else though, we'd like to thank you for showing that a certain "smelly old wizard" deserves some much-needed attention too. Oh, and that he is also capable of having a fierce sense of fashion!

Leave a comment:

• Katosmurf
    commented on 's reply
    What a great collection! My favourite is the fly agaric mushroom, a cool camouflage in the woods.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
    replied
    Good luck everyone

Leave a comment:

Working...
X