Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    The kittens playing with the garland always crack me upπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Pets are so wonderful. I lost my 15 year old chihauha this year and didn’t think I was ready for someone else. But also realized that, without the dog to make me laugh, I would leave work on Friday stressed out and still be grumpy Monday, so a couple of months later I started to look and found Shelly. She’s a 4 year old terrier mix and so different from Nini, but not in a bad way. She makes me laugh..infuriates me sometimes, but also then cuddles so nicely.

Unselfish love. THat’s what critters give us.

I’m glad you found another fur baby to fill the void.

• Slatour71
    commented on 's reply
    Great bunny stable!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    So glad that you found a perfect furry companion! ❀️

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Can’t get enough of Alfie!! And such a beautiful Glow Bunny stable! πŸ₯³

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Love them all!! πŸ₯°

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh wow cuteness overload 😍😍

• cosmickitten
    replied
    Magical and mystical, curious and aloof, selfish and affectionate, objectionable and hypnotic. What else fits this brief other than a cat 🐈? Did you know a 10-year research study suggests that cat owners were less likely to die of heart attacks than people who have never owned one. Other studies confirm that cats can lower our blood pressure and release dopamine and serotonin, which reduce stress and improve immune functioning. Cats can also help release oxytocin, which is associated with the feeling of being in love. Is it any wonder those of us who are fortunate enough to be owned by a cat are enslaved and obsessed by the feline assassin from the day they enter your life.

This is my furry obsession - Alfie. Alfie came into my life 7 months ago at the age of 8 weeks. My previous cat, Marley, had recently died, and had left a huge hole in my life. I was casting around on cats for sale websites, wondering if I was ready or if it was too soon, when a picture popped up on my screen - it was the spitting image of Marley in kitten form. I really believe Marley sent him my way at just the right time and it was love at first sight. So now I am the owner of a 9 month old rambunctious furry menace whose favourite place to sleep is on my head whilst purring down my ear; whose favourite food one day is looked at with disdain the next; whose obsession with climbing on the roof gives me regular palpitations. But I wouldn’t have it any other way... 😍

Selfie pose

Favourite sleeping pose

Intrepid explorer

Likes to think he’s a lion... πŸ™„

And in honour of National Rabbit Day (how did I not know that was a thing??) a pic of my glow bunny stable 😍

Now apologies if I miss anyone by accident but I’d like to tag AlleycatttSmurf, Purple!, Cupcake, Chat noir, @slatour, Alex Smurf, HappySmurf, yosinori saitou, Stroumpfette, IslandLife, Irene GR, Veronasmurf, skydiver118, Tamara Abbott, FaryalSia, ChristineB, @Knitting Smurf, Lilly, Teddybear 04, Unicorn Smurf, @Morning Sky

Leave a comment:

• lulu6454
    replied
    My favorite animal are cats, because they're so sweet and loving yet independent. I tag Chat noir because I just talked about cats and their username fits πŸ˜‚ Click image for larger version

Name:	LaFMupK.png
Views:	226
Size:	537.6 KB
ID:	247977
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    AlleycatttSmurf Haha Ollie seems to be a cool guy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜Ž Oh and I would love to see a big raft of otters one day 😍

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Love your octopi!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Very cute, indeed!

• Shirin
    replied
    I tag Cupcake , AlleycatttSmurf , Unicorn Smurf , Morning Sky Chat noir , yosinori saitou skydiver118 Lilly HappySmurf SushiSmurf Alex Smurf asmurf

I like kittens and birds. Swans, doves and swallows are my favorite birds. Talking about birds, we every day put bread parts, and birds eat them. In winter days we put them frequently , because in cold winter days , it is hard to find food for birds. Birds got used to eat bread parts everyday, and one day when we forgot to put bread, they came and were searching bread to eat. So we put bread every day, when we are at home. 🐦πŸ₯πŸ₯–

Here is the picture ofy favourite animals in SV. They are sooo adorable and cute, aren't they?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7157.PNG
Views:	225
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	247969
    Last edited by Shirin; 10-09-2019, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FaryalSia
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!! AlleycatttSmurf @Caro and Unicorn Smurf !

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Such a cute screenshoot! Happy anniversary!
Working...
X