Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Join our smurfy Spot the differences Fall Giveaway 2019: Winners announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join our smurfy Spot the differences Fall Giveaway 2019: Winners announced!

πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ Can you find them all? πŸπŸ‚πŸƒ

Let’s celebrate the beautiful Fall and praise upcoming Halloween! Can you spot the differences in the image above? Follow the steps below to enter our smurfy Giveaway! (Screenshot provided by smurfy forum member Cupcake)

1️⃣ Tell us the correct number of differences and get the chance to win 1 out of 3 Mega Resource Bundles*!

2️⃣ Let us know about what you think is the best thing about Fall!

3️⃣ Optional (not needed to enter the Giveaway): Show some smurfy love and tag your forum friends so that they also see this Giveaway πŸ’™)
    • Please use the spoiler tag! If you are not sure how to use it, you can learn more about Spoiler Tags and practice in this topic: https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/fo...s-on-the-forum
    • Please do not attach an image with the differences highlighted and or circled. Attached images will be removed.
    • The Giveaway ends on Sunday, 20th of October 2019, midnight PST! Good luck, smurfy friends ✌️😊

*Bundle contains 1500 Wood, 1500 Stone, 450 Dye, 225 Stardust, 10 Yelllow Rare Seeds, 10 Red Rare Seedes, 10 Green Rare Seeds.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by s201400042; 10-17-2019, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for tagging! Happy Halloween!

Spoiler!

Autumn is my favorite season! I love bright colors on the trees, yellow and red😊 and i was born in OctoberπŸŽ‰ I live in Syberia so autumn in my area is all in oneπŸ˜„ September is sunny and warm, October is yellow and cool, November is cold and full of snowπŸ™‚

Comment

the answer is😁😁😁

Spoiler!

i tag Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf Alex Smurf HappySmurf Purple! @Caro asmurf Lilly Shirin skydiver118 Morning Sky @Silver

Happy Halloween! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for tagging me. I won’t be joining this contest as I am lucky enough to have enough resources and I would prefer they g to somebody who needs themπŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for tagging me. πŸ™‚

I see
      Spoiler!

And I tag s201400042 Smurfy Panda Morning Sky yosinori saitou Cupcake AlleycatttSmurf HappySmurf @Purple @Caro asmurf Lilly Shirin Silver Irene GR Alex Smurf Stroumpfette Kariberi chocolatte

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for tagging me, πŸ˜˜πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you tagging me. πŸ™‚

• chocolatte
        chocolatte commented
        Editing a comment
        skydiver118 Thanks for tagging me ❀️❀️ Good luck πŸ‘πŸ‘

I found
      Spoiler!

I like these colors of leaves in fall.

HappySmurf Marla Stein Nonna mietze63 Altschlumpf Goblina Jella oldyschlumpf
      Last edited by Morning Sky; 10-19-2019, 11:03 AM.

Comment

My answer is
        Spoiler!
        I love autumn because of the lovely colours of the trees

Comment

I've found ...

Spoiler!

I tag Cupcake Morning Sky for their support for all forum members.

I like the colours of our nature in autumn.

Comment

I’ve found....

Spoiler!

Fall to me is cooler weather, trees turning beautiful colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

@yosinori skydiver118 Cupcake Stroumpfette AlleycatttSmurf HappySmurf asmurf Kariberi

Comment

Spoiler!

best things about Autumn are the climate,still warm but not too hot (atleast at my country),my fireplace which I start longing to light up,the hot choco beverages I start to drink ,the gold coloured leavesand ofcourse the new winter fashion (because I am a girl!)which i study to get ideas for my new outfits!☺

tagging Tamara Abbott Chat noir IslandLife AlleycatttSmurf

Comment

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Irene GR. Thank you for tagging me...like others, I have plenty of resources, so am not entering, but I hope you’re a winner!

Spoiler!

asmurf Stroumpfette Silver yosinori saitou skydiver118 Caro Cupcake HappySmurf AlleycatttSmurf Lilly Morning Sky chocolatte @Purple Irene GR Shirin Unicorn Smurf Alex Smurf Astro King ​​​​​​​ChristineB IslandLife TWOSHY FaryalSia Y3nzid_Raxip ChristalWest cosmickitten Slatour71 Smurfy102

​​​​​​​I love the change in seasons. Knowing that it is slowly cooling down, changing colours in nature, shorter days!πŸπŸ‚. Depending where you are in Australia the season changes are quite different and dramatic and beautiful some areas not so much !!!!!

Comment

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi...thanks for tagging me tooπŸ™πŸ‘β€οΈ

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi...thanks for tagging me too, I know you badly need the resources to rebuild your village....I hope you get themπŸ™πŸ‘β€οΈ

• chocolatte
                chocolatte commented
                Editing a comment
                Tamara Abbott, Thanks for tagging me ❀️❀️❀️

I am not going guess (as I know this pic intimately πŸ˜‚) but I want to give a shout out to some of my Smurfy friends!

I adore fall, but we don’t have it where I live, so it is a real pleasure to have it in my SV! Smurfs love the harvest season with its warm colors and cool days. They like pumpkin pie and apple cider, and playing in the leaves, which smell so good!

Thank you to everyone who tagged me.

I tag: @sushiSmurf @Alex Smurf @happybird Glow smurf! @Shirin@HappySmurf @freckles @yosinori saitou @tamara Abbott @islandLife @momraising5boyz @Emma Smurf @chocolatte @Chat noir Teddybear 04 Lady Redwolf Veronasmurf Unicorn Smurf Lilly Pauli skydiver118 Smurfy Panda

@AlleycatttSmurf @Y3nzid_Raxip @Evanna @skydiver118 @lilly*potion @morning Sky Seahorse @Silver @IslandLife @AJ Smurf @ChristalWest Stroumpfette CindySmurf Irene GR chickadee2013 cosmickitten jileha TWOSHYStroumpfette Silver FaryalSia Jenny Rosa
              Last edited by Cupcake; 10-18-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you πŸ’œ

• chocolatte
                chocolatte commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for tagging me, Cupcake 😊😊❀️❀️

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Cupcake. Thank you for tagging me!

Spoiler!

Hello all I am new to the smurfy forum I’ve been playing smurfs since 2014, but never joined the forum till now. I am excited to be participating in a giveaway.
              My favorite things about fall are the harvest festivals that come to town, and picking out a bunch of pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. I also love the change in seasons especially the cooler weather. But my most favorite thing about fall is all the fall candles that come out in store, my favorite scent is pumpkin pecan waffles. πŸ˜„

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the forum πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to our friendly forum, you will enjoy the fun I am sureπŸ™πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Lilly
                Lilly commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the forum. πŸ™‚

Thank you very much for the welcome! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€@tamara Abbott asmurf

Comment

Our lucky winners are
                Smurfy Panda
                Pauli
                Tamara Abbott

Congratulations πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ You will be messaged soon!

Comment

• Shirin
                  Shirin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations !!! πŸŽ‰

• Irene GR
                  Irene GR commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations to the winners πŸ’™πŸ˜»

• yosinori saitou
                  yosinori saitou commented
                  Editing a comment