Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs‘ Village iOS version 1.86.0 Fairy update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolatte
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf Thank you 😄😄😄

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Stroumpfette and skydiver118, yes I’m going to have to do the ticket thingy because it’s still not working even after the Winter update. Thank you for your Smurfy help! Have a great Sunday! 💙💙💙

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    To the best of my knowledge the only ‘one area only’ EO there is out there is the anti wither hut. All the others, buy one mushroom shop and it’ unlocked everywhere. You can buy more if you want but you only need one to unlock the crop

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    ChristineB, when I put the hut on my mountain, it unlocked the special items on my mainland and other areas.

I'm thinking you might need to open a ticket. They're pretty slammed, but they will get back to you.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful, like a Christmas 🐙👍👍❤️❤️chocolate box

• ChristineB
    replied
    Spelling BeeTwinkiepie Hi Ladies! Maybe you guys can help me, I recently bought the Fairy Tale Hut for the Mountain and it works great and I can purchase all the cute exclusive Fairy items but this evening I also bought again the Fairy Tale Hut and placed it in the main village but it won’t unlock the Fairy exclusive items and that was the whole point of me re-purchasing it so I can have access to these items in the village as well. Can you please help me? Any help would be appreciated, thanks so much! 💙💙💙
    -Christine

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    The Traveler one where you pick one of four spots to find the SB or the one that has the extra missions where you watch twice per day for a SB?

I'm playing on Android 9, and at first, the videos hung in the one we watch twice per day, but it worked fine after I rebooted.

• chocolatte
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Chat noir & HappySmurf 😄😄😄

• HappySmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Chocolatte ..that is heavenly🤩🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🧚🏻‍♂️☁ ️☁️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️☁️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♂️🧚🏻‍♀️🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻♥️

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    chocolatte. This is gorgeous!

• Rachelpa
    replied
    Anyone else having trouble getting the Video hut to perform correctly? After viewing the video the game stops functioning.

Leave a comment:

• chocolatte
    commented on 's reply
    This is really lovely Chat noir ! I love the big heart with so much fun & lovely things inside! A colorfull winter 😊😊😊

• chocolatte
    replied
    Despite all the bugs that The Team is working hard to update (I am sure we are still in good hand.... have faith in you guys!!!!! ) ..... I love everything! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Bongfish you guys are very talented what will we do when you guys gone?
    And the gumdrop tree is so beautiful (if only they will also glow at night it's gonna be even more prettier) 💛💛💛💛💛💛
    I try some DIY fairy housing for my smurf fairies because I love them so much I have a bunch of them ......

Just made some adjustment so it's not sooo flat.... hopefully it's not look like a greeting card now 😅😅😅

Last edited by chocolatte; 11-14-2019, 01:27 PM. Reason: some adjustment

Leave a comment:

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Love the rainbow "road"! What a great idea!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    This looks fabulous! I’m particularly fond of the night view! ❄️✨❄️✨❄️
Working...
X