Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting version 1.86.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Sky
    replied
    I found one more bug: Father Time Clock Tower cannot be refreshed with smurfberries. However, these berries are taken off. I tried it in MV.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Some of the new EO informations are wrong. Autumn Hut, Log Cabin, Camping Trailer are shown as not storable but they are storable.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-10-2019, 02:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChristalWest
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, crater collection is temperamental, especially with the excavator. Today, I lost the 2nd Smurfberry when the crater was a part of a Papa quest. The first box opened with a Smurfberry, but the quest completion overrode the opening of the 2nd box resulting in no 2nd Smurfberry. In addition, I’ve documented other crater collection issues that I’m having in the problem section of the forum.

• asmurf
    replied
    When I try and harvest my craters on the planet they often appear to harvest several times! Very weird!
    also i travelled to the island afterward and suddenly found that I was inadvertently harvesting more craters on the island .....even more odd
    🐙🤔🤔😄😄

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9442.jpg
Views:	1043
Size:	231.8 KB
ID:	250135

Leave a comment:

• Tamara Abbott
    replied
    I have noticed that my miracle fertilizer is gone and that there are no more VIP raft voyages!
    Last edited by Tamara Abbott; 11-10-2019, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied

Using the Crystal Grinder on the Mountain it is no longer possible to select the crystals by tap and hold. We have to click for every single crystal.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-10-2019, 03:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Juliesmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I had this problem as well

• Trinity
    commented on 's reply
    Yes that’s happening to me. I have to close the app to fix it

• Soaringfalcon
    replied
    I keep getting stuck when the Autum sale window pops up, no way to get rid of it, the back arrow is missing

Leave a comment:

• Trinity
    replied
    I mentioned this in the other thread, but I’m encountering a bug where all gift boxes open in the main village, including shells and crystals. The items are placable, but are invisible. Also, sometimes the menus fail to open. For example, I touch a dig site on the planet and nothing happens, it just becomes encased in a blue square. I touch it again and nothing happens, but then on the third touch it finally opens. Nothing game destroying though. Just the after effects of a big change to the game 😊

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks skydiver118 & Alex Smurf. I'll be sure to pass everything along to the Team.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Alex Smurf
    It’s just something we’ll have to get used to. Maybe Popreach can consider in the future making a simplified version where the new menus pop up instead of fly in, so in addition to a high res/low res version there can also be a motion/no motion for the future as a way to accommodate older devices.

• Alex Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed that too with the craters! It would feel a lot faster if the menu would just pop up like it used to 😊

• skydiver118
    replied
    Thanks Spelling Bee If I could add, with Game Master even if you do have enough keys there is no reminder that your daily box is ready. I had honestly forgotten to collect the daily prize until I read here ‘oh yeah, should do that’. So even if you do have enough keys there’s no visual reminder that the daily prize is ready.

I’ve also found on my ipod that the button for Fireman to collect regularly (not pay SB for the bonus) is off the bottom of the screen, so I have to scroll when I use Fireman or Anteater on my ipod.

I’ve also had issues with stuttering and planting the wrong crops when I’m trying to scroll to a choice....there’s no real non-selection area so when you try to scroll you run the risk of planting what you don’t want to. (It’s happened to me 3-4 times in the past day)

A lot of the rest is getting used to it. It is significantly slower in many ways. The second or so it takes that interface to fly out from the right may not seem like a lot but when you’re harvesting and resetting 12 craters it does take longer than it used to.

I do think this interface takes more resources than the old one. I’ve already set my Mini 4 to low res to try to help with the stuttering and micro-freezes.

I post this with full respect and as constructive crit, not whining or complaining.

Leave a comment:

• Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting version 1.86.0

Hi everyone. First, we would like to thank the community for your patience and understanding as we work to fix the issues introduced with the new User Interface and improve it going forward. As a reminder, no matter what trouble you are having, please DO NOT attempt to delete and reinstall your app. Doing this could cause your progress to become lost permanently.

Second, if you are experiencing any of the problems listed below, there is no need to submit a ticket with our Customer Support Team. We are working to fix them as quickly as possible, and have currently scheduled our next update to arrive on or around November 21st, so you don't have to wait too long.

Third, we are very aware that such a drastic change to the game's User Interface has been challenging for some members of the community. For those of you who are upset with the changes, please know that this is a work in progress, and it will be refined and improved with time. This new UI and a few other changes yet to come are all being done to help keep Smurfs' Village current with other mobile games, and ensure that it will continue to thrive for many years to come. We humbly ask you to please give it a chance and in time, we hope you agree with us that it was worth the effort.

The currently known issues are as follows:
    • User Interface elements such as icons and images appear blurry/fuzzy and are hard to see/read.
    • Can not claim Free Mystery Box because the Free/Key Mystery Box icon is greyed out in the Game Master Mini-Menu if you don't have enough keys to tap on it.
      • A workaround for this to tap on the Mega Mystery Box icon if you have at least 60 Smurfberries. This will take you to the full Game Master Menu where you can collect the Free Mystery Box.
    • Can not Gift select Resources to friends in certain areas due to an incorrect "Needs Seed From Friend" message.
    • Can not log in to Facebook Account (ongoing problem still being worked on.)
    • Can not tap on User Interface Buttons to access Menus on select Android devices.
    • Can not see Message In a Bottle Rewards.
    • Certain Paints that were previously unlocked are now locked again in the Mountain, Planet, and Grove.
    • Recently made progress can potentially be lost when the Game Master Button disappears from the bottom right corner.
    • Some Exclusive Rewards are missing from their screens (Tourist Smurf's Hut, etc.)
    • Crop Timers / Countdown Timers not accurate.
    • Father Time's Clock Tower cannot be reset with Smurfberries.
    • User Interface issues with placing/collecting Dives, Digs, and Craters.
    • Smurfy Wonder shows Smurfberry can be collected but there is no icon (The Smurfberry eventually shows up.)
    • Can't use the Crystal Grinder / Pop-up message stating that Geologist Smurf's Hut is required.

For all other issues, it is okay to submit a Customer Support Ticket as well, but please be patient as ticket response times are higher than usual.

Thank you, the Bongfish and PopReach Teams https://smurfs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Working...
X