Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting version 1.86.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChristineB
    commented on 's reply
    This is so! Thank you for writing such a lovely post to our beloved friends and keepers @ Bongfish πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• EveQ_
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much for taking the time to explain to me ❀️ Stroumpfette

• IslandLife
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Stroumpfette , I'm not sure if this is related to your original observation. I'm on Android too and have noticed this "transparent" effect. However if you (gently) double-tap the icon, it will take you to the appropriate menu. Sometimes my icons appear "stuck" in Move mode, but a double-tap on the right hand corner icon will return it to the Hammer icon.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Quite right, well said.β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ™

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Purple!
    commented on 's reply
    This is such a nice and thoughtful comment! I agree with it all, thank you for taking the time to post this!

• Morning Sky
    commented on 's reply
    So true!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so, so much for your kind words about Bongfish- they really did save the game from almost certain demise!

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    agreed completely!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    KnittingSmurf This is such a thoughtful and kind post!! What a lovely surprise to come here to read this. πŸ€—

The appreciation that you have expressed means SO much to me, and I am sure it means even more to Bongfish. They rescued this game in a way that likely no other developer could have. This game and its players owes a debt of gratitude to them! πŸ˜ƒ

There will always be bugs; as you said this game is 9 now, and technology has changed quite a bit since the beginning of SV. But, the fact that you appreciate and acknowledge all of the hard work that goes into keeping this game going on behalf of Bongfish warms my heart and my spirit. Your positivity is so touching. Thank you!! πŸ₯°
    Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 11-19-2019, 02:41 PM.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    It was the ipad 1 or 2 running iOS 5 or 6

• KnittingSmurf
    replied
    I donΒ΄t write very often here and I donΒ΄t want to offend someone, who is struggeling with problems because of this update. I can unterstand the frustration this must cause.

But on the other hand I have the strong desire to give a BIIIIIG Thank you to Bongfish for the great efford they put into this game.

I have worked as a software tester for several years. It is not easy to take over something that complex, improve it, develop it further and get rid of the nasty bugs (and there where many of them! I nearly stopped playing.). So I think, without you guys Smurf's Village would not be alive today.

And letΒ΄s say it clear: to develop a new game is much easier than to keep alive a nine!!!! year old game that was certainly not meant to go on that long. What kind of devices where there nine years ago? What requirements? I am not sure about IOS but I believe we talk about Android 2.x. and for example Samsung Galaxy 1.

Bongfish/PopReach took the risk and changed an important part of the game (the User Interface) so it will be more comfy for us in the future. And from own experience: You change one tiny little bit here and there and accidentally tear down something else you havenΒ΄t even though of. The only thing you can hope for is, that you find most of defects with big impact before the release. Finding everything is illusional.

And with that: another THANK YOU to the dedicated testers! As far as I am concerned, I can live with blurry interfaces and hesitant reactions for a while if it means that we all can enjoy Smurfs Village for another 9 years!

Smurfy Greetings and that is it for today!
    KnittingSmurf
    β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Last edited by KnittingSmurf; 11-19-2019, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    EveQ You can find Marco in one of your friends' villages once every 24 hours. Tap on him when you find him, and return to your village. Don't go to another village before returning to yours, or you'll lose the gift he gives you. He gives resources, cookies, cakes, sometimes SB.

There's a little medallion icon on the village where he's hiding.

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    You might have used the maximum amount that you can place. When you go into Pathways, there is a little number that tells you how many you have used and how many you are allowed to place. I suggest checking there. πŸ™‚

• EveQ_
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Stroumpfette, sorry to side tracked but may I ask you what happen when we chance upon Marco while visiting friend’s village? Does he give smurfberries? Cos there was this one and only time I happened to tap on something while visiting friend’s village and a screen pops up, gave me some smurfberries. I have been wondering what it is πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Sorry, I managed to find skydiver’s thread explaining Marco
    Last edited by EveQ_; 11-19-2019, 06:59 AM.
Working...
X