Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting version 1.86.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heominhon
    replied
    why i cant place anyway pathways in my village, When I put it down, it disappeared. somthing wrong

Leave a comment:

• s201400042
    replied
    Some items in the store have been categorised incorrectly, such as the Soccer Field put in the Smurfy Wonder Menu.

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Pemby I noticed that with Move Mode too. It doesn't occur every time, though. I'll add it to the problem report.

Chat noir, I added the hats so people could find Marco upon entering my village. I've added all the expansions, so it's a massive effort to find him. I'm also not running effects most of the time. I have a very hard time seeing objects in the falling snow, and once there's full snow cover, it's even harder.

• EveQ_
    commented on 's reply
    Trinity I have this issue too, I’m on iOS. I delete cache reboot phone and was able to place the Black Knight Smurf eventually think after 2 or 3 tries. But honestly I wouldn’t recommend you to do it cos crashes may do more harm to your village. The update will be here soon, hold on to it

• EveQ_
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Cupcake thanks for getting back to me. I wanted to be sure before commenting, I can play the baby smurf hut in 6hours though the timer indicates 11hours + for next game. Think I’ll just skip playing the baby smurf game till next update and see how it goes. Mountain has been quite buggy for me, if you remember my previous report about resources deducted but wonder wasn’t build. Have a smurfy week ahead ❤️

• Pemby
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Stroumpfette I am on Android and am occasionally seeing similar behavior. For me it also affects the quest and tracker icons in the top right. I was putting it down to my fat fingers missing the hotspots of the icons. Mostly it is just an irritation, and closing the unwanted menu and trying again opens the correct menu.

Also, if I am in move mode and click the arrow icon to exit move mode, this sometimes brings up the village shop menu. The arrow icon is in the same place as the hammer icon that brings up the village shop, though the hammer icon is hidden when in move mode. Again this is just an irritation, and after exiting the shop I can try again to click the arrow icon.

• Chat noir
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, Stroumpfette! Like the others on iOS I haven’t noticed this at all. But I notice, and love the fact that, all your Smurfs - and your avatar icon! - are all wearing the same very cheery-looking hats! Should look great against the Christmas snow this week! (snow...SNOW...!!!)

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, skydiver118 and cosmickitten for the info. Maybe just an Android or device-specific issue.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Cupcake do you want me to start a new thread or is there a running thread in the problems area?

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette, make sure to add it to the Problem section as well as here, please!

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    Stroumpfette I’m on IOS and, like skydiver118, I’ve not got the issue you mention above. Perhaps it’s an Android problem? Here’s hoping the new update comes this week and solves a lot of these glitches.

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    @Stroumpfette
    I’m on iOS. If I put the menu over my farm plots they work fine....that said if I tap between the icons then nothing happens. So it’s like the 4 menu icons are on a transparent square with the only active areas being the buttons themselves, spaces between the buttons is a dead area.

• Schtroumpfette
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191117_160542.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	250689 Is anyone else experiencing difficulty when tapping the icons circled in my picture when you're over a farm plot or any other interactive area?

​​​The interface acts as if it is transparent. If I'm on a farm plot, planting or harvesting options pop up when I tap the gear instead of the settings menus. Same happens if those icons are positioned over a magic shrub or other interactive area like a hut with a minigame or event.

My guess is this is unintended. I play on Android 9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I am curious if iOS players are also seeing this.

skydiver118 cosmickitten @Tamara Chat noir? I can't recall if you're all on the same OS, but I'm wondering if it is just me.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 11-17-2019, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    commented on 's reply
    ☺️ It never was on the menu...? Funny how you forget details like that after some time... Thanks for clarifying, skydiver118 and Morning Sky!
    Last edited by Fiona; 11-17-2019, 12:01 PM.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    My guess is that this is not indicative of corruption and may be a timer issue, but that is only a guess. If you want to be cautious, you can recover to an earlier game. Do you see anything else wrong in your village? Maybe Spelling Bee has an answer...
Working...
X