Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting version 1.86.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Don’t know if this a bug or not, noticed when visiting a friend’s village, smurfs using a watering can on open ground instead of crops or flowers.

Leave a comment:

• Trinity
    replied
    Every time I try placing Black Knight Smurf into my village (from MMB storage), he crashes my game instantly.

Leave a comment:

• EveQ_
    replied
    Hi, I just played Baby Smurf Hut game on Mountain but the timer for next game is off. It’s 6 hours game but it indicated 11+ hours more. It was working fine yesterday. Is my village corrupted? 😭😭 Click image for larger version

Name:	ABEF0C9A-EAC1-492E-A6FF-8E31959E7CDE.jpeg
Views:	364
Size:	399.4 KB
ID:	250636

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Make sure to fill out a ticket with Customer Support, Kelly!

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Nonna You can either go back to your main device screen, or, if your screen is completely frozen, you can restart your device. Once you restart your device, hopefully you can launch the village again and access your recovery files, or load the cloud save from your other device.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Be very, very careful about deleting and reinstalling the game, even if you play on two devices. When you delete the game on your device, you delete all your local saved games. If you need to recover because of corruption, you then have no saved games to go back to. If it happens again, close down your game, reboot your device, and try to open your game and recover a previous saved game. If you have saved the game from you phone on the cloud, you can then try to load the cloud save and recover your progress.

• Nonna
    commented on 's reply
    I am aware that uninstalling and reloading the app is not a good idea. But if restarting and rebooting doesn't help, what else can I do? And since I couldn't click away the message, I didn't have access to the recovery files either.
    I was able to take over the data from the phone after the reinstallation and at midnight a recovery file was created again.

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Oh good, fingers crossed, there are a lot of issues to sort out.🐙❤️❤️

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    Spelling Bee, skydiver118 and Cupcake thank you all so much for your advice. I have done a recovery to 20 October so another 10 days back and will now just leave the game as you suggested. It is sad but in the long term it doesn’t matter at all.
    I still have my Android game which I play on flight mode so am lucky, I can still get my smurf village fix.
    💜🧡💛💚❤️🐙

• skydiver118
    replied
    Here’s another oddity to add to the pile. Ok, so I play on 3 devices. 2 ipads, 1 ipod. The ipads are my years old games, plenty of EOs and some MMB prizes. I own every smurf on those games, they’re fully expanded etc. Those games are the ones I’m having issues on.
    My ipod game, on level 88, two years of game play. no EOs, no MMB prizes, not fully expanded, only a few smurfs bought, that game is relatively stable. My MIAB works on that one. I have yet to experience time oddities on that one. It plays normal.

There is way too many differences between the ipod and ipad games to even go into. The bugs may stem from the levels, or being a VIP, or a certain EO or certain smurf. Maybe from having wonders completed....dunno. Just too many variables to track down. Not to mention different devices (all on the same IOS however)

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf
    I go into my game a few times a day. I gather XP, collect from reporter and the Jokey’s then I just let it sit. I don’t plant crops, I’m not messing with MIAB, I’m basically just keeping the status quo until the next update arrives and while I have experienced some of the issues in this thread (and posted about them) I have yet to experience the clock going wonky again or other things, so Spelling Bee ‘s advice is good. Let your game sit. It’s more stable when it sits.
    If you’re worried about losing progress, think about it this way, if you have to roll back further and further to find a clean game, you are already losing progress.

• Morning Sky
    replied
    The testers are back at work. Hopefully they are doing an intensive job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ECC372D5-6D68-4393-AAF9-0F72C19AA751.jpeg
Views:	330
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	250615

Leave a comment:

• Spelling Bee
    commented on 's reply
    asmurf I would go and do a recovery again, and this time go back further than you did last time. After that, I would hold off playing for a few days until the next version update arrives, which is scheduled to arrive on or around the 21st. I know it's not a fun thought to avoid playing for a few days, but with a much more stable build of the game, it might just help prevent the corruption from re-occurring for you.

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t think so, as it does not appear to be a timing issue, but they are appearing in the wrong place. Perhaps Spelling Bee will have a different thought. [Just a hint: Your tag to her didn’t work because there was no space in her name, so I’ve tagged her for you. You can tell if it works because it shows the icon.]

• yosinori saitou
    commented on 's reply
    i checked mine and it's just the same as you. ( i already have my jet ) i think many others have the same problem. maybe we should wait for the next update.
Working...
X