Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas (Part 1) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I will continue to wait before updating. I want to be sure it is safe , feeling rather nervous due to my bug issues πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ§‘πŸ’œ

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you see @Spelling Bee' s response to Dnor1972?

It sounds like it should be okay to update.

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh thanks Stroumpfette I hadn’t. I will try and update.....fingers crossedπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hi everyone. I just wanted to make sure that you all were made aware of a new option that got added to the Settings Menu. You can now disable the slide-out UI animations, for those who choose to have the new UI feel a bit more like the old one.

Comment

• Louise Chiemi
      Louise Chiemi commented
      Editing a comment
      Can someone tell me what this is please?

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      Louise Chiemi Right now the menus for things like planting crops slide out and in from the right side of the screen. Turning this β€˜off’ makes it so the menu just appears, rather than sliding.

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for giving us this option. Call me old-fashioned but I like the old way better!

i use ios but i haven't updated yet

Comment

I’m reporting a long standing bug....it would be great if Bongfish could check into the Chanterelle Mushroom wither time. We should get 4 hours out of the mushrooms, 2 hours to grow, 2 hours to wait, then 15 minutes to wither. Instead we get 2 hours to grow, 1 hour to wait and 15 minutes to wither.
      This isn’t new, it’s been this way for quite some time but thought I’d mention it.

Comment

The menu is HD, looks so much better.

Comment

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Trinity, they look crisp, clear, and all that blurriness is now a thing of the past.

• Y3nzid_Raxip
        Y3nzid_Raxip commented
        Editing a comment
        I can’t wait until my blurry eyes are a thing of the past...lol but I can see the difference.

We can also cancel the placement of dive shells very quickly and easily again πŸ˜„

Comment

I can only place the bridge train trac across one of the rivers and not across both. Suggestions?

Comment

• skydiver118
        skydiver118 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Gio! They have been saying on facebook to use the bridge for the rivers and the tunnel for where the stairs should go.

• Chat noir
        Chat noir commented
        Editing a comment
        So, skydiver118, Gio!! and Spelling Bee. presumably the tunnels cannot be placed to get over a cliff in the lower half of the screen? I can’t see any stair-placement outlines there.

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        Forgot I couldn’t post a picture in a comment so I deleted this post and posted below to post a picture. πŸ˜£πŸ˜‰
        Last edited by Lilly; 11-23-2019, 08:25 AM.

Spelling Bee Uuuuh help. I updated my iOS game this am, and was asked which village I wanted to keep so I chose the level106 game which shouldn’t have a bug. ( my bugged game was level107) I was happily doing my craters on the planet and the game suddenly reverted briefly to my bugged level 107 game, then it corrected itself and I am now back to level 106 which should be safe....... do I need to do anything further or should I just watch and see? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜“

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee there have been no more issues, do you think I am ok?

• Spelling Bee
        Spelling Bee commented
        Editing a comment
        asmurf Yes, it should be fine. Game Center detected a difference between the current progress locally saved on your device and the most recent progress you had saved to the Game Center Cloud Save. Sometimes, when you use both a Smurf ID Cloud Save and a Smurf ID Cloud Save, it can be overly sensitive and cause such issues. It is worth noting that as long as you have a Smurf iD account set up, the Game Center Cloud Save is mostly redundant and is no longer technically needed.

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Spelling Bee thank you so much for all your help, really appreciated β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9561.jpg Views:	101 Size:	251.9 KB ID:	251092

Chat noir skydiver118 Gio!! Spelling Bee There is only one place from I think the previous expansion in MV that has a spot for the stairs in the bottom half of the cliff and the tunnel fits there. (Third loop from the bottom after you add the new expansion.)

I haven’t been able to find a place the tunnel fits over either river as well.

(Had to post a separate entry to post a picture.)

Comment

• Smurfy102
        Smurfy102 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have continued to try all of the tricks to place the tunnel, and so far, it has not worked. So bummed out!

• Lilly
        Lilly commented
        Editing a comment
        I found with buying the tunnel anyway, I don’t have any of the other bridges, you can buy them and place them in the now snowy area. (Not the river or cliff) and then place it where a bridge or stairs would go.
        The tunnel adjusts a space forward or back to help line them up with the track.

• Dnor1972
        Dnor1972 commented
        Editing a comment
        First all, thanks Lilly for finding the one spot the tunnel can be placed, second, all that length of cliff and you can only place at one spot, come on PopReach give us more spots to place the tunnel.
        Last edited by Dnor1972; 11-28-2019, 03:34 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9562.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	251094

Name:	image_9563.jpg
Views:	807
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	251095 ​​​​​​​

Chat noir skydiver118 Gio!! Spelling Bee And.... I just tried the tunnel again where my other bridges fit and it worked on both rivers. It didn’t last night. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Yay! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Both of these happen to be in the last 2 expansion areas, but I think if you take a regular bridge find a spot it fits then place the tunnel it will fit and seems easier then trying to find a spot with the tunnel. At least when I did it this way, I knew a bridge fit there. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Comment

• Gio!!
        Gio!! commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! If you put an old brige/ stairs and after put the tunnel it works

Chat noir I finally could do the trick and place the tunnel to get over the cliff, the only thing is that when you combine tunnels with bridges seems that the tracks doesn’t fit each other, but tbh prefer the tunnels because the bridge option its only double track, the other one imo fits cooler and better.
      add me in game guys want to add more active friends!☺️
      nickname: Kevin
      id: nh8l9j

Name:	DB6BCE4D-7CD1-43F3-B8BA-92AA5C4B0A06.png
Views:	811
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	251100

Comment

• Gio!!
        Gio!! commented
        Editing a comment
        @kevin i cannot add you nh8I9j (nh eight 1 or I?) 9j

• kevinv90
        kevinv90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gio!! nh8l9j (n , h , eight , little L, nine , j)

• Slatour71
        Slatour71 commented
        Editing a comment
        Added you to friends!

cosmickitten tyvm mate! Will take days or weeks of work and entertainment but hope creating something cool with time and love☺️

Comment

Name:	75170923-29E8-4D2D-AB9D-8E6B43688458.jpeg
Views:	755
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	251105

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ§πŸ’›β€οΈI love this sweet ice-eating yeti animal ..πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ¨πŸ¦πŸ§πŸ¨πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. especially because I like to eat ice cream every night tooπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ¦πŸ¨πŸ§πŸ’›

Just purchased the Grand Smurfy Station, I wish these higher priced EOs were a bit more interactive. Also I can’t seem to find screen shot mode to take pics, I try to upload a photo and it comes up as an error every time.

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          Just trim the pic a very little bit and it should upload.

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have to use the screen shot part of your device to take photos. THe in app camera is gone now.

I like the new expensive railway station. Since I won't build the railway for space reasons, I use the station as a building and cover the rail connection.

Comment

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks beautiful...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈπŸ˜€

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          I really like this building tooπŸ™

• AlleycatttSmurf
          AlleycatttSmurf commented
          Editing a comment