Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas (Part 1) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The start of my holiday decorations

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	554.1 KB
ID:	251133

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	511.0 KB
ID:	251134 ​​​​​​​

Comment

• HappySmurf
      HappySmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      @Y3nzid I like your little penguin area👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻💛🌊👏🏻😀

• Y3nzid_Raxip
      Y3nzid_Raxip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I wish we had a Christmas penguin wonder

How do I make ends meet?

Name:	image_9571.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	251141

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if @Kevin90 's post #26 further up helps? I don't have the update yet since Android is delayed a couple days.

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Just like on the mountain you have to fiddle around with different layouts until they fit☺️

Gio!! See if you can slide the tunnel forward 1 space. I was able to do. 😉
    And/or fiddle around with the layout of the tracks. I had to do that with mine.
    Last edited by Lilly; 11-24-2019, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Comment

• heominhon
        heominhon commented
        Editing a comment
        how to get it?

New christmas stuff is reeally cool! But also imposible to afford, I get 1100€ monthly, and my pair around also, must pay home, food, cells, line, autos stuff, extras, and extras.. and its imposible to afford 54€ for sky station, 32€ toy hut, 32€ toy factory... totally crazy prices, a daily player can’t follow this.. if the prices were more like 5,49€, 10,99€ and for something mega cool 21,99€ would be more reasonable, that way can’t buy anything, because never know if next day would get something cooler and can’t spend that crazy amount everyday, other way would be able to get this stuff each time you guys offer it.. i think popreach and bongfish should kinda think about it, dont make this game for richs, make for all public! What does make more money? Selling a hut for 54,99€ to 2 people, or selling the same for 21,99€ to 13?

Comment

The current items will be offered at a later date at lower prices.

Comment

• Gio!!
          Gio!! commented
          Editing a comment
          Still... not that low. Think of the just ended Castle sale. They werre around 30€ i think i remember

• Trinity
          Trinity commented
          Editing a comment
          Gio!! I know what you mean, they go for $46AUD when on sale here in oz, but you at least get smurf berries, too. However, it’s still too expensive for most people. I just wish the items were bigger! If I’m going to pay an arm and a leg, I want the items to be really impressive.

At least you all can play your game. Sadly mine went up.in smoke the other night as there is a bug causing corruption. All.my restore points were corruot and loading from cloud save does not stick resets to level 1. So while you all enjoy your game me no. 5 years of playing up in smoke

Comment

• Trinity
          Trinity commented
          Editing a comment
          There have been times where I’ve lost everything, but managed to get everything back by not giving up. It does worry me that their cloud service isn’t helping you restore your village though... Also, how old is your device? The game seems very resource heavy at the moment. Close all apps and restart your device to clear ram and then try again.
          Last edited by Trinity; 11-25-2019, 03:48 AM.

• CindySmurf
          CindySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          So sorry to hear that Debbles. I would be devastated if that happened.

The issue is a bug. I have the same issues no matter which device. I have a samsung galaxy s10+ 12g of ram and 1 tb of internal space and when I load cloud save it will not stick game resets to level 1 which is a known previous bug. I try to load the cloud save on my samsung galaxy s5 and same thing happens so no not a device issue. As for internet connection one is connected to mobile data and the other is connected to wifi via a hotspot from the other device so not an internet issue. The reset to level 1 is a past bug well known to the dwvelopers and the corruption issue has been happening for years. But now all the restore points are corruot which is why I tried the cloud save. In the past the cloud save has stuck game has come right. And have read on.the forun google play cloud is a problem. I made sure autosave was off before loading the cloud save. Google cloud has had known issues in the past again this is not device related these are well known bugs rearing their ugly heads

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Mee too I was literally crying when it all happened.

Here is another pic

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          That is awesome 💜 I wasn't able to get any of the stuff I'd won from the boxes and still don't have all the crop stars. I'm so happy for you!

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh I have only just seen this, so sorry debbles smurf how absolutely awful. One feels so helpless when this happens. I am so glad you got some of it back🐙

There's a glitch with the Yeti. Who finds it?

Spoiler!

Last edited by Morning Sky; 11-25-2019, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
          Y3nzid_Raxip commented
          Editing a comment
          oM Smurf lol... lucky you I wasted 1.100SBs to only get the same items, I can’t play anymore. They need to offer them after or as a EO. I’m still missing the last 3 mystery box items.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, I see that. It is kind of funny. Hoping they fix it.

Had my 5th eye surgery today, but not before I was able to get today’s EO. Finally finished the major surgeries now for the minor 2 cataract procedures...here to 20/20 in 2020 💙💛💙💛💙

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
          Tamara Abbott commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome 💜💜💜💜

Android is live.

Be careful, smurfs!

Tracker decided to leave right after I updated, so, goodbye to the SB I spent to get 2x rewards. I thought that was finally fixed. It's the last time I fall prey to that wily Tracker. Last week, I had earned 28 million extra XP. It helps at level 143. Sigh.

And he returned again a few minutes ago. Not spending more SB on him.
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 11-25-2019, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• debbles smurf
          debbles smurf commented
          Editing a comment
          zseems old bugs are coming back

• Spelling Bee
          Spelling Bee commented
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette & debbles smurf Bongfish has looked into him several times, but the problem of Tracker disappearing mid-way through his event has never gotten an official "is now working as intended." Because of this, standard practice for some time now has been that everyone gets advised against using Smurfberries on his Multiplier unless they are willing to assume the risk that his event may end prematurely. You can always contact Customer Support, however, and explain the situation. They have been known to give players that same warning, and a one time credit back of their berries spent on his event.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee, thanks for the clarification. I already have a ticket in because before the update, I screwed up a restore and lost the purchase I had made the night before. I hate to bother them with this too. Eventually, I'll earn enough SB back. In the meantime, I'll be frugal with my holiday decorating.

Spelling Bee it's kind of tricky to move the stairs by the cliff. I had stuff closely placed, and it wasn't until I moved those items that my stylus found the right spot to capture the target.

In the expansion, there's no place that will allow me to place a train tunnel, but I'm not sure if in the expansion, there is supposed to be a spot. I tried all up and down the cliff where I have space.

The thing with Tracker I mentioned, I'm not sure if updating to 1.87 caused him to leave.

I'm still checking out the rest of the update.
        Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 11-25-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          At last, Stroumpfette IslandLife. and other Android players!!! The wait for the update must have been frustrating for you, especially since there’s been quite some iOS discussion, and screenshots- helpful or not, not enjoyable for you to be temporarily excluded from exploring our game.

I’m wondering if maybe we should all agree in the future not to post till we know everyone can participate? Just a thought.

Anyhow, friends, enjoy... but, as Stroumpfette has warned, maybe tread a bit carefully, and treat the new UI with respect, worth doing things in a slightly slower, more measured way!!!

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          Spelling Bee, thank you for passing it on. I wanted to cross the cliff with my train, but since I couldn't make it back and place a second tunnel to close the track loop, I moved the tracks to the far right just after the cliff. (Looks like I posted in the wrong spot.)

That vacuum to rapidly store things worked great. I just have to figure out where to put everything.

Chat noir, I avoided some pitfalls because I had been following along. I don't mind reading the posts if iOS goes live before Android, but thanks for your smurfy consideration.
          Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 11-26-2019, 01:47 AM.

• IslandLife
          IslandLife commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh bless you, you tawt-full puddy tat Chat noir ! I admit I have checked Google Play at least 5 times a day since the update came out (even on weekends when I know it's pointless)... but it's fine watching the IPhoners blazing trails and occasionally falling into crevices 😂. We catch up eventually!

Originally posted by Stroumpfette View Post
        Spelling Bee it's kind of tricky to move the stairs by the cliff. I had stuff closely placed, and it wasn't until I moved those items that my stylus found the right spot to capture the target.

In the expansion, there's no place that will allow me to place a train tunnel, but I'm not sure if in the expansion, there is supposed to be a spot. I tried all up and down the cliff where I have space.
        Stroumpfette Yeah, I cannot place one there either. Below is a picture of how far down I can place the Stone Steps after the newest expansion, but no matter what, I can't get it to accept the tunel. I'll bring it up with the Team.

Comment

Hey Spelling Bee. I think that’s where Lilly pointed it out (see post #24) and I HAVE managed to position a tunnel there ...just haven’t managed to get the train tracks to marry up between bridge and tunnel: haven’t got the patience (or room!) to try more, so hid the gap, and the tunnel is just decorative (and the Smurfs run through it a lot!). Here’s a thought..having a half-sized track would make placing much easier...might that be possible in a future update, do you think?Click image for larger version  Name:	0FFABB9C-DACF-44DE-B794-88E6B55155BA.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	400.9 KB ID:	251235
          Last edited by Chat noir; 11-26-2019, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• EveQ_
            EveQ_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree with Chat noir about implementing half-sized track. Would save many the trouble. Spent an entire morning trying to make the track meets🤦🏻‍♀️

• Lilly
            Lilly commented
            Editing a comment
            Chat noir I also found you can move the bridges a space forward or back on the cliff and rivers. Lining the track up is tricky. I also found buying the tunnel and placing it in the snow not the cliff or river and then moving it to where you want it seems to work pretty well.

I agree a half track would be great on both the MV and the Mountain. 😃

• asmurf
            asmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            I love what you have done here, like you I don’t have the patience to fiddle for hours, my track doesn’t join either ....trees come in mighty handy to hide it🐙👍👍

I wonder if anyone in this forum has a situation like me.

After I update, when I store an item in the inventory or delete it, I cannot continue to move another item. have to press the exit button and start over, anyone know what I mean.

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            Posts #5 and #8 on this thread deal with this - you might find them helpful heominhon.

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            heominhon It’s a known bug that will be fixed likely in the next update. You can multi delete if you do the ‘hold your finger down to move’ method. But going into the move menu only allows you to delete one item at a time.

• heominhon
            heominhon commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you 💕❤️❤️
        Working...
        X