Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas (Part 1) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spelling Bee Hi, I’ve previously reported in the Fairy Tale update that I have this timer glitch in baby smurf hut game on mountain. Should I be worried cos the timer is 12 hours apart whereas I am able to play as per normal 6hourly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9580.jpg
Views:	878
Size:	320.5 KB
ID:	251258

Comment

Spelling Bee

​New problem​​​​​​:
      I spent four hours storing, moving, rearranging.

This morning, it was all gone, reverted to right after I stored and moved only about thirty percent, so I restored to a backup from three days ago. My cloud backup wasn't recent I forgot to turn it back on after I updated.

So, I have to do it all over again. I don't have that time again. I killed too much of yesterday. So, the new smurfy wonder and my Christmas stuff will not be where I want it.

Comment

• asmurf
        asmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        So sorry, I had the same issue in the previous update, very frustrating 🐙

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        It seems better today. I don't know if my phone glitched or what.

I moved a bunch of stuff around last night and double-checked to see that the backups wrote out.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        The developers have been made aware of this issue. It only happens very occasionally, so it may have happened once for you and may not happen again. For right now, I do a manual Cloud save after I have done a lot of decorating just to be safe!

Name:	20191126_231059.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	251274Click image for larger version

Name:	20191126_230949.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	251275
      There seems to be a glitch in Jokey's animation in my Grove. When he walks, it looks like he is mixed up with a Smurf girl's head. Has anyone else noticed something similar? Is it something I should be worried about?
      Last edited by Fiona; 11-26-2019, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Fiona I see the same issue with Jokey in my grove.

It appears he is flying like Cupid. It appears the glitch is wing movement.

I'm betting all of us on Android have this feature.

• Tamara Abbott
        Tamara Abbott commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine is the same!

Is anyone having success in placing the train tunnel over the river or cliff, in the bottom f the Village?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        There is quite a bit posted in this topic on placing the tunnel. Please read through the previous posts.
        Last edited by Cupcake; 11-27-2019, 02:37 PM.

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        There's a bug in the Android release. I posted somewhere upthread about it.

Spelling Bee something the developers might consider-- when the background is white on the startup screen-- is changing the font color to black for the Support ID that appears on the startup screen in the lower left corner.

As it now stands, anyone with a catastrophic failure won't be able to capture that ID.

Name:	image_9585.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	251284

Comment

I made an error in my previous post. It is the train covered bridge which I am unable to place, not the tunnel. Also, I have tried placing the bridge into storage and logging out and back into the game, with no success.

Comment

Hi there! Don't miss out on our Thanksgiving Giveaway! Everyone is welcome to join https://forums.bongfish.com/forum/ma...-giveaway-2019

Comment

• EveQ_
          EveQ_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette I just double checked the mega box odds in the help section for you, Fafnir isn’t available in MMB. He wasn’t in rarity shop too which was why I requested for him to be on sale previously.. Hmmm not sure if they update the rarity shop cos I have not been refreshing much lately.

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          @EveQ thanks! I hope he returns again. I missed it by five minutes.

• chocolatte
          chocolatte commented
          Editing a comment
          Stroumpfette I think he will come back as he is quite a favorite.. seeing him several times this year.... He is big & tall you see...

Spelling Bee Cupcake Something is wrong with my main village. I saw an exclamation mark, I went to tap and it prompts me if I want to play Nanny Smurf’s Soaring smoogle game which was supposed to be island. So I travel to island and realized the Nanny Smurf’s Soaring game is missing from there😭😭 what should I do omg

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9593.jpg Views:	74 Size:	188.9 KB ID:	251347

Comment

• EveQ_
          EveQ_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much Stroumpfette and Cupcake I really hope my village is fine😭

• asmurf
          asmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          @EveQ uuuuh it is so upsetting, one of my villages has a bug too and it is really scary🐙🤭😢

• EveQ_
          EveQ_ commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf Yes, I can totally relate how you feel😭 Hug hug. Hope the team resolves the bug issues soon.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed that there are missing favourites from the greenery menu? I have attached screenshots. Also, has anyone else noticed Jokey looks very creepy and disjointed as he roams around? BUT - if you tap on him he looks "normal" again, and he is still giving his daily gifts

Comment

MadMermaid There are several items that are not where you would expect them to be in the menus. The acanthus bush and the mountain shrub are both under Furniture, Lawn & Garden, as are several other former greenery items. The glitch with Jokey was already discussed in this topic earlier. Hope this helps!

Comment

Cupcake I did wonder about the greenery could not find it so thank you

Comment

I seem to be having problems moving items ! Also I can't change their direction! Any ideas !!!! Or help!!

Comment

• chocolatte
                chocolatte commented
                Editing a comment
                Dear Tamara, it's a bug(?) in this update... as skydiver118 mentioned in post #5 (page1) ...... so far no crashing....
                However, she doesn't say she can't change the direction. I can change the direction but can delete only 1 item at a time, but I can sell multiple times (I have exchange hut) & store multiple too with the vacuum cleaner.

Everyone's experiencing this problem/ bug... (I am trying to do re-booting every time after some decorating....) .... maybe want to try re-boot too? Probably will help?
                Last edited by Spelling Bee; 11-28-2019, 02:22 AM.

Originally posted by Tamara Abbott View Post
              I seem to be having problems moving items ! Also I can't change their direction! Any ideas !!!! Or help!!
              Tamara Abbott is it for every item or just one item in particular? Have you tried closing and exiting your app, doing a reboot, etc?

Comment

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                Every item! I tried rebooting and it didn't help. I can't rotate anything. I can move items. I used move more and the other way . Should I go to a saved game?

• Spelling Bee
                Spelling Bee commented
                Editing a comment
                Was it working fine after updating to 1.87.0, and then just stopped working? Or has it always been doing this since updating? If it has always been doing it, then it is probably related to the UI Button issues for select Android devices @Tamara Abbot. If it just started happening, try loading an earlier Local Save.

• Tamara Abbott
                Tamara Abbott commented
                Editing a comment
                It only started after the update. I left my device turned off all night. It seems to be a little better today. I will attempt some decorating and see what happens 💜

Tamara Abbott some of us on Android got this as a new bug with 1.87 update - I can't place, move, delete items.

Comment

Spelling Bee I also have the same problem as Tamara Abbott in placement mode. The rotate button is glitchy. When I tap the rotate button the item just move to the place I tap (it's like the game doesn't recognize I tap rotate. It thinks I want to place the items there). I have to tap 5-6 times in order to rotate, I think the touch area is too small or something

Comment

Working...
                X