Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas (Part 1) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver View Post
    Spelling Bee I also have the same problem as Tamara Abbott in placement mode. The rotate button is glitchy. When I tap the rotate button the item just move to the place I tap (it's like the game doesn't recognize I tap rotate. It thinks I want to place the items there). I have to tap 5-6 times in order to rotate, I think the touch area is too small or something
    Silver what device are you using (brand and model)?

Comment

• Silver
      Silver commented
      Editing a comment
      Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus. it's 10 inch

Engineer smurf and his train tracks are doing my head in. Trying to place the bridge over water frustrating and the tunnel well I guess there is a known issue with trying to place the tunnel where the stairs would go..

Comment

I cannot play, it's the second version so messed. After I enter and I begin to do something, I'm thrown out; i repeat it at least a dozen of time and now I stop it. The fact is that it's all incredibly slow than before. I read other players writing just the same on google play reviews; I think the developers should return back to previous capacity, I continue to think it's the menu the problem, too much memory goes to that, it's useless now.
      Last edited by supersmurf; 11-29-2019, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        What device are you using (brand and model)?

With regard to to the train and Engineer in the main Village, it appears to function similarly to Engineer on the mountain.

If you place all the train stations, you will receive resources in addition to XP.

ETA: I finally I caught the resource numbers

12 Wood
      12 Stone
      04 Dye
      10 Stardust

IIRC, these are identical to Engineer in the Mountain.
      Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 12-03-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Reporter isn’t giving any gifts.....maybe he is too busy writing about Brexit and Trump!😉🐙

Comment

• Chat noir
          Chat noir commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, he is, asmurf. He just doesn’t have a newspaper over his head - and I sympathise, I’m not looking at newspapers either...

• skydiver118
          skydiver118 commented
          Editing a comment
          asmurf There is a long standing first of the month glitch with reporter where he may not show a paper, but he will have a gift and if you do not collect it on the first you will be penalized a SB for not checking in daily so....on the first always check him whether he has the paper or not (it’s a very inconsistent glitch, I will randomly experience it on one of my devices but nothing consistent enough to say this operating system or device has it)

Actually, on all 3 of my games Reporter did not have the paper over his head even though he did have a prize so.....check him regardless of the paper or not.

Comment

Is it like the mountain that you add stations to get daily resources? Or are the stations just for unlocking carriages?

Comment

• s201400042
            s201400042 commented
            Editing a comment
            The search function only searches the first word of a query (maybe on mobile?) so I can’t actually search “train station” from the box. Is it possible to improve this?
            (Just a suggestion)

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Good suggestion, but not likely in the near future. The search function isn’t perfect, but in this case if you search the most important word -train- you get the desired result. If the issue/question is not with the new update, it often helps to change the sort function to ‘relevance’ after the initial search.

Stroumpfette The search function is available on the mobile site- it is in the very top left corner on pads and, as AlleycatttSmurf said, under the upper left dropdown menu on phones.
            Last edited by Cupcake; 12-03-2019, 06:29 AM.

• Schtroumpfette
            Schtroumpfette commented
            Editing a comment
            AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake I am vision impaired. I never saw those three bars until you mentioned them.

Even though the screen on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is the largest I've had, I still can't see it well. Other forums I frequent seem to have a larger bar or it's designed to be at the top of the page on the same plane as one's account info and message notifications (just below the masthead)

Maybe when we ask people to search, especially newbies to the forum, we should add an instruction indicating where to find it. It's easy to miss it.

Wow, thank you Bongfish/PopReach! In my search for Grouchy this morning, I discovered that the ‘Assign hats’ method of blanking out the background has been modified, and now the whole screen is visible! Spelling Bee. , please pass on grateful thanks.

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I noticed this, too, plus you can put hats on working Smurfs! It used to be that you could only change hats when they weren’t working- not sure when that changed, but this is all much better!

The flag to play Miner's Mini-Game hasn’t shown up so I tried to go in and pay SB in necessary but that isn’t an option either.

Comment

Funsizedandblue What happens when to tap on the game? Does anything come up? Do you notice any other problems with your village?

Comment

Finally managed to connect the rail track to both tunnels on the cliff, starting at the top of the village,, placed the first tunnel 7 places down where the steps go and second tunnel 2 places down from the first, only trouble is, it takes up a lot of space, I have put forward an idea for a rail piece half the size of the existing straight piece. Click image for larger version

Name:	9DFCAF2C-F7CB-4BE1-9FDA-6D17451C7AAC.jpeg
Views:	543
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	251701

Comment

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                Dnor1972. See my post #44 about a week ago - there’s support from others, too, for a half-sized track

• asmurf
                asmurf commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes please half size track is badly needed🙏🙏🙏😄🐙

• Smurfy102
                Smurfy102 commented
                Editing a comment
                Could we possibly change the tunnel to have 2 train tracks like it is on the mountain? Having the ability to only need one tunnel to complete a circuit would be so much easier and less of a space user. Thanks!

Funsizedandblue Which miner game? I’m on iOS and it’s working fine on my ipod in the main village

Comment

Do all have this graphical glitch when the train goes through the station, or does it only exist in my village?

Comment

• Alex Smurf
                  Alex Smurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No you’re not alone, it’s a known issue

• cosmickitten
                  cosmickitten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’ve got this too, I hadn’t noticed before now!

• Schtroumpfette
                  Schtroumpfette commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think it's on both OSes. I have it too.

skydiver118 It’s Miner in the MV. No flag and just a simple description of the hut.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9616.jpg
Views:	451
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	251722
                Last edited by Funsizedandblue; 12-03-2019, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You may want to submit a ticket because I’m on iOS and my miner is just fine.

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I see the problem! This is Miner’s hut, and NOT the game- the hut is just where Miner lives, and buying it unlocks the most productive mine in the game, but it is NOT the actual mine, which is the game! The game looks like a mine and is in the same menu as the hut, and right above or next to it, depending on your device. ( skydiver118 - take a look at the pic that Fun posted....)
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 12-03-2019, 08:15 PM.

OMG you’re right Cupcake. My bad. No more wine while Smurfing for me! 😜

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  😂😂😂 As an aside, I noticed comments about this issue are scattered everywhere. You can post a comment on your own post, which keeps them all together (which can be useful.) Somehow my original reply and Skydiver’s got separated from your original post- not sure how that happened- maybe the forum had too much wine!

Did that happen to you just now with this post, or did you post separately? Just trying to figure out if it is a forum bug...
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 12-03-2019, 09:33 PM.

• skydiver118
                  skydiver118 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m wondering if our comments just got lost if the question was moved to a trouble thread or something.
                  So it’s not really a glitch just a misunderstanding, which is cool cause misunderstandings are easier to fix

I do think my comment was separate for some reason, so that issue may be an operator error.
              Working...
              X