Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smurfs' Village iOS and Android version 1.87.0 Christmas (Part 1) update is live and available for download!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jokeys exploding gift box isn’t shown:

Click image for larger version  Name:	3DBF5863-44B5-4C7B-B096-7E2F794F54CF.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	79.2 KB ID:	251747

Comment

• skydiver118
      skydiver118 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that’s a known graphical glitch that will be fixed in a future update, so nothing to worry about.

• Schtroumpfette
      Schtroumpfette commented
      Editing a comment
      And I think it's only in the MV. The Grove seems to function as expected.

Just wanted tp say thank you to customer service for all their help restoring my village. Am slowly building it back up to what it sort of looked like going by pics I had taken previously

Comment

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad for you, I am still waiting for customer services to help my corrupted village🐙

• debbles smurf
      debbles smurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Asmurf ask spelling bee via dm if they can look.into your logged ticket. Hopefully you can retrieve your village

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      debbles smurf, no unfortunately customer services says it can’t be retrieved, so like you I have taken photos and given them a list of all my special items. I know it is hard work rebuilding but have no choice. I am just so very very grateful I don’t have to start at level 1 again🙂❤️🐙

Just had a weird bug... I visited my mountain area to find that station 2 of engineer smurf’s hut had disappeared. Looked for it everywhere and found it back in the store as if I’d never bought it. This is despite my train still having three carriages... How odd 😮

Comment

• Trinity
      Trinity commented
      Editing a comment
      Spelling Bee Oh, no. I’m worried now. Do you think it’s a corruption? It’s only been the station winding up back in the village store so far. Also, I’ve just been given the items and smurfberries I didn’t receive over the Black Friday sale (along with compensatory smurfberries). Am I going to lose them all if I restore?

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, Trinity, I am so sorry, very very scary. I do hope you can go back in time and find an uncorrupted village. I am sure you will get your items back from the sale, customer services are very good🐙

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Trinity Yes, you most certainly should do the recovery, and just let Customer Support know about the issue. They will happily re-send the purchases to you. You can even mention this topic on the forum.

Spelling Bee Just a small worry....my Crystal Storage on the mountain changed colour before my eyes just now! I took a couple of crystals out of it, placed them next to it, and it went from a nice icy blue to a pale green....erm? I checked with Painter, and it’s not colourable. Anyone else experienced this?

edited to say... now I look at it in the Village Shop, it’s shown as pink. Has it always changed colour and I’ve just not noticed???!
    Last edited by Chat noir; 12-10-2019, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• Morning Sky
      Morning Sky commented
      Editing a comment
      It shows the colour of the crystals you have the greatest number in Storage.

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you both! Shows how unobservant I’ve been over the last 4 or 5 years!

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      lol Chat noir They are correct, and I must say I have to agree with them. It is pretty cool.

I managed to finish bar the train tracks (waiting for the update) the main village. Am slowly working on my island and then the grove then the swoof planet and then the mountain. Everything is being done in small bits to make sure no issues occur. When finished I will share some pics and post my smurfy id for people to visit my village to take a look

Comment

I’ve had another bug... I was in the mountain area and went into a friends village, when I then exited the friend menu, I was told that my critter limit had been reached and that critters have been placed in storage, except my mountain area only has 100 smurfs. So now I’m down to 99 smurfs on the mountain. Can he be rescued from storage I don’t have access to? 😭

Comment

Someone was asking about the fully expanded main village engineer (have all 3 stations) what resources you get daily
        12 wood
        12 stone
        4 dye
        10 stardust

(if this was posted previously I apologize, I just don’t have the time to look)

Comment

• Schtroumpfette
          Schtroumpfette commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thrilled when I realized it was just like the Mountain. I could always use the extra stardust and dye since I build those 3000 XP trees up on the Mountain.

I agree it can be hard to find previous posts.

I am having the same problem, I cannot place my tunnel in myVillage, however my friend can place them in hers what am I doing wrong??

Comment

• Cupcake
          Cupcake commented
          Editing a comment
          It is tricky even on the cliff- read posts 1.2 and 2 above. Putting it over the river is a known bug.
      Working...
      X