Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! The problem with the tunnels is a well known one- see above- and has been reported a number of times. [You can place then on the cliffs, though.]

In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! When searching, the trick is sometimes to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

Hope this all helps!

Comment

Recently, I decided to build the Smurfinci flying machine and I finished it on last week.
      However, I checked it again on the mountain and it disappeared. However, only the flying part and not the one who give the smurfberry.

Stranger : when I checked on build menu, I still see "Localise" but I was able to put again the 2 parts meaning that currently I have 1 part who will give me the smurfberry and another one who is complete but not done.

Does it mean that I will have to build it a second time ? and it will give me 2 berries per week ?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Usually when something goes missing, it means that your village has become corrupted, see #2 above. If that is the case, it is best to recover immediately!

Hello
      Does anyone know how this tunnel should be laid?
      I tried to figure out how it should be put but it doesn't work at all...
      Please if you can help me

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
        Unicorn Smurf commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Bluebia This is a well-known bug that unfortunately still exists. Hopefully there will be a solution in the future. You can see this particular issue listed here.
        Last edited by Unicorn Smurf; 05-11-2020, 04:07 AM.

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        In the future, you can use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too!

When searching, the trick is to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search!

I’m experiencing missing special smurfs like Snappy smurf, Smurfette in the swoof planet and Sweepy smurf. I’m too far ahead to restore my village back to normal.
      The issue is that the hut is still present but the smurf is missing hence I can’t simply repurchase the hut to get my smurfs back. Has anyone experienced this issue? I’ve reached out to customer support but they said they can’t do anything about it.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Krijo- I am so sorry that you are experiencing problems in your village!

I have edited this post! My first thought was that your village may have become corrupted (see post #2 above) as corruption takes many different forms for different players. If corruption is the case, recovery is the only option to fix it.

However, Morning Sky has told me that other players have had similar problems, but their villages were not corrupted- perhaps he can provide you with more details here.
        Last edited by Cupcake; 05-28-2020, 06:13 AM.

According to the train tunnel’s description, I can put them over rivers. But in reality I can’t.

*I couldn’t find a post with a similar title.

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there! There is no topic with a similar title, but it is a known issue as you can see- this list is being actively worked on.

I have enough sb to buy a train tunnel, but it can not be placed on the river. Should I build a bridge first?

Comment

• Cupcake
        Cupcake commented
        Editing a comment
        This is a known issue as you can see from the above list.

In the future, please use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

When searching, the trick is sometimes to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.
    Working...
    X