Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Developer Update regarding known issues currently affecting Smurfs' Village.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmurfsAlot
    replied
    So today I was trying to place the castle but didn’t have room so I canceled placement and I couldn’t find it. I found it on a random place on my mountain. The items in that place are now gone and my game has been acting odd since then. I collected some berries and then the apps closed. I opened it again and my corn was ready to harvest and it says berries will be ready in 2 hours. Do you think it’s corrupted ? I hope not. I finally won the chef sheep after MONTHS of trying and I purchased berries. I had auto cloud save on so I can’t use that to recover. If I use the other save option I lose my berries and my chef sheep

Leave a comment:

• SmurfsAlot
    replied
    So I found it on a random place on my mountain. The items in that place are now gone and my game has been acting odd since then. I collected some berries and then the apps closed. I opened it again and my corn was ready to harvest and it says berries will be ready in 2 hours. Do you think it’s corrupted ? I hope not. I finally won the chef sheep after MONTHS of trying

Leave a comment:

• SmurfsAlot
    commented on 's reply
    I found it lol

• SmurfsAlot
    replied
    Is it possible to delete king smurfs castle? I was trying to place the castle but didn’t have room so I canceled placement and not it’s no where to be found!

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Welcome to the forum! I have moved your post here, because this is Part of a well-know bug- The message-in-a-bottle is just not working correctly- see the list at the head of this topic!

In the future, please use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

When searching, the trick is sometimes to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search! IN this case I searched ‘bottle’ and it was the third one that came up.

• Smurfy Apprentice
    replied
    Hi. I've been wondering about the bottle since it doesn't give me any materials to complete the clockwork and the totem. It only gives XP instead after I finish the quest. Is it normal or not?

I would be glad for any help.
    Last edited by Smurfy Apprentice; 04-22-2020, 08:19 AM. Reason: Some grammar correction

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Hi StrawberryBlossom and welcome to the forum!

This is a known issue as you can see from the above list.

In the future, please use the search function in the upper left corner of the forum to find whether someone has already started a topic so you can post things pertaining to that issue there. You can usually find existing topics relevant to your questions or problems more quickly too! Also, if you have a problem or question, you can look in the Questions and/or Existing Problems sections of the forum to see if the topic has been active recently.

When searching, the trick is sometimes to change the search to “Relevance” rather than “Last Update” (which is the default) after you do your initial search.

• StrawberryBlossom
    replied
    In the main village the train tunnels are supposed to be able to go over rivers, and I have seen them go over rivers in other villages. For some reason this isn't working for me, please fix

Leave a comment:

• skydiver118
    commented on 's reply
    Going by comments I’ve seen on the facebook group they know about the clockwork issue. You should still open a ticket. First they need to know how wide spread it is, second they may be able to help you with those bolts once it’s all sorted out

• Tamara Abbott
    commented on 's reply
    Oh that's awful. I'm still waiting for them to do the reset on my game before I gift again. When it all sorted out I will continue playing and gifting.

• asmurf
    replied
    Clockwork isn’t working properly on the island, my lovely friends are giving me bolts but as soon as I get 10 in total the game resets and I am back to having no bolts. Please Popreach could you fix this🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🐙

Leave a comment:

• Dnor1972
    replied
    Still having problems, game occasionally will freeze when moving around (all areas), can’t always place object after tapping on it, tapping on the tick icon just moves object. Occasionally after visiting friend’s village, get the message ‘Character Limit Reached, Some critter has been put in storage’. I also noticed smurfs watering empty ground instead of crops when visiting friend’s village. Click image for larger version

Name:	C9C434EA-03BA-4FF5-A8AC-1AAA4F344E9D.jpeg
Views:	1247
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	253991

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    So glad your game is OK!

• asmurf
    commented on 's reply
    So glad you managed to recover a safe game🐙👍😄

• AlleycatttSmurf
    commented on 's reply
    I’m so relieved to hear that your game is safe Shirin !! That’s great news!!😅😅😅💖💖💖
Working...
X