No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: A final goodbye from Bongfish to our smurfy community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: A final goodbye from Bongfish to our smurfy community

Dearest Smurfy friends,

The day has finally come for all of us here at Bongfish to say our final goodbye. Before we go, we want to say thank you to our faithful, smurftastic, and special community for everything that you have done for us. We have shared three amazing years of smurfy adventures. We valued your incredible spirit, and it helped serve as our inspiration to make Smurfs' Village a game that Smurflings, adult Smurfs, Grandparent Smurfs, and Gargamel's around the world could love!

Thank you for sharing your creative designs in our contests and for always being honest with us about what you enjoyed and what you thought we could make better. We wouldn't have been able to accomplish what we have without you being there along the way, standing by our side in the good times, and the bad. For all of that, and so much more, we will never forget you!

As we shed our farewell tears, we want to leave with you one parting wish. We hope that this smurfy community will continue to always help, and be there for one another. After all, in a smurfy world, things like gender, and ethnicity do not matter! In our smurfy world, we all have the same blue hearts deep down inside....πŸ’™

Your Bongfish team

Oh Twinkiepie!! Say it isn’t so!!! 😭

I can’t put into words how wonderful you have all been. The team at Bongfish rescued our beloved game, and not only fixed it, but made it even more fun!!
    I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    I wish you all well in your future adventures. πŸ™

πŸ’™ Stay smurfy πŸ’™

Comment

so it's the real end😒😒😒 but Smurfs' Village keeps goin' on and Bongfish also keeps goin' on. it's the end of good times but i believe it's also
      the start of the future even greater for the both!! thanks Bongfish for the great game and great memories! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comment

Goodbye Bongfish!!! Goodbyes are always hard, but we have to let you go! Thanks for providing the impossible and great enhancements all these time. We will surely miss you!!!

Comment

Oh no! I knew this moment would be coming but I was really hoping it would be after Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸΌ Twinkiepie I’m not sure if you read my previous post in regards to how thankful I am of you and the Bongfish team! I wish you the very Best and to Bongfish team as well. Our beloved Smurfy community and Smurfs will miss you all greatly!

Once again Thank you πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ for everything! I wish you and the team at Bongfish the very best in your future endeavors. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy and prosperous New Year! Happy 2020! βœ¨πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸŽ‰βœ¨

Comment

• Twinkiepie
            Twinkiepie commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I have read it ❀️ thank you so much!

Thank you bongfish team for all, I wish all of you the best i this life...

Twinkiepie , do you leave us????? I hope no

Smurfy-hugs

Comment

Twinkiepie and all your Bongfish co-workers.

Thank you.

I know there’s more hard work that’s gone on behind the scenes than we will ever know. I know there have been longer hours than we have any concept of.

I and I think we all wish you all the best in where you go next and what you all work on next.
            If it wasn’t for you guys, the Smurfs game would have died an inglorious death years ago, y’all brought it back from that brink and worked hard to fix long standing bugs. You guys dealt with us with uncommon transparency and compassion. You made us a part of the game instead of treating us like bottomless wallets.

We will miss you and I gotta say in all fairness, Popreach has MASSIVE shoes to fill.

Happy holidays and the best of luck for 2020 and beyond. The end of a decade is also the end of an era for this game.

Comment

Goodbye Bonigfish
              thank you for everthing
              πŸ¦₯ Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin 🐱

Comment

Dear Twinkiepie. I can’t say sorry you’re leaving us any better than it’s already been said...but I AM saying it too! We’ll miss you : good luck for the future

Comment

Thank-you Bongfish for everything. You did it right. It has been fun. Thank u so much. U will be missed.

Comment

I too thought this would come at the new year, but after being locked out yesterday, I figured this is what I would find today.

Goodbye Twinkiepie. You will be missed. I hope all the best for you and The Bongfish team. πŸ’™

Comment

Twinkiepie and everyone at Bongfish, you all brought a dying game back to life. You made the game so much better and engaged everyone in the fun.

Thank you for everything. You will be missed. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Comment

You have left a beautiful, blue, indelible signature on SV; you saved the game, and we will not forget. Thank you all. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Twinkiepie, you and Bongfish rescued our beloved game and brought us much joy. Thank you! Smurfy best wishes to you in all you do in the future.

Comment

πŸ˜”β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜’πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ’”πŸ’

Comment

Working...
                            X