No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: A final goodbye from Bongfish to our smurfy community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see you go ... thank you for all the hard work you’ve done to fix our game

Comment

Goodbye Bongfish..Thank you so much for all the happy moments you gave me..@Twinkiepie I wish you and to all the staff members the bestπŸ’™πŸ’˜

Comment

So sad, to say final β€œgoodbye”

A BIG thanks to Bongfish team bringing us many great updates to us and also, being always with us, listening our thoughts and ideas! Our smurfy game has become more interesting one with so many great additions you brought.

Also, thanks for such a great contests, giveaway events with every single update! We can’t thank you enough!

Thanks for saving smurfy game and making it more safe to play! Thanks, Twinkiepie , for always being with us!
        THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

And lastly, I wish happy coming Holidays and success in your future endeavors!
        Last edited by Shirin; 12-20-2019, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Twinkiepie Oh smur, I don’t like goodbyes, so I’ll say see you later. Thank you bongfish for all you’ve added and done to improve Smurfs’ Village. Thank you twinkiepie for all your support, time and patients. We will miss your sneak peeks but you will not be forgotten. Happy holidays and a blessed new year! πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›.

P.S. will the heart of gold statue still be available?

Comment

❀️i am so sad that this day had to come ... πŸ₯Ίbut be thankful for what it was .πŸ†πŸ₯‡..😍❀️
            so much fun and joy and friendship and smurfynessπŸ’₯β˜„οΈπŸ’«πŸ’™

.πŸ’•πŸ’ž.. so many thanks to the whole bongfish team ... from the bottom of my heart .πŸ’ž.πŸ’•.. let's go into a new wonderful,great future πŸš€with a lot of luck .πŸ€πŸ§ΏπŸŒˆ. don't let it get you down πŸ’ͺ🏻🏹🎯and who knows where the journey is going, we never know ....ich sag zu Euch "auf wiedersehen"πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

Comment

A sad goodbye to Bongfish. 😭 I want to thank you for all the improvements and fixes you instituted. So many things you did I love.

Also a huge thanks to such kind and helpful representatives here on the forum.

Bongfish will be missed.

Comment

It is so sad to see you guys go.. I’m out of words πŸ˜” Thank you for everything you’ve done for the game and the community! You will be missed! β™₯️ Happy Holidays to all of you at Bongfish and all the best for the new year! β™₯️

Comment

Twinkiepie and team BongFish, we can never thank you enough for all that you’ve done for us😭😭 We’ll miss you guys dearly😭😭 Thank you so much 🧸 Best wishes❀️❀️

Comment

• asmurf
                    asmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Twinkiepie and all the Bongfish team, I have tears in my eyes as I write this..😒 it is so sad that you are leaving us. You saved the game and for that we smurfs will be forever grateful. I am sure you have gone on to other projects and I know these will become very successful.
                    Thank you , thank you for giving us so much joy over the last 3 yearsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™

Thank you, Twinkiepie and all our smurfy friends at Bongfish! Thank you for years of fun and joy! We wish you all the best for whatever you have planned next! πŸ’™

Comment

Dear Twinkiepie and the Bongfish team, thank you so much for what you've done for us. You've made Smurfs Village so much more than just a game... you've fostered a truly supportive community, and the opportunity for people from all walks of life to unleash their creativity πŸ πŸ¦‹πŸ›.
                    Well done you guys, I hope you will all take a little of that blue magic in to your future projects. Much smurfiness!! πŸ’™

Comment

Thank you so much to the entire Bongfish Team for everything you have done to save and vastly improve Smurfs Village - a game so dear to all of our hearts, and for making the SV community such a wonderful place to beβ˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

I am feeling irrationally sad and emotional about losing you guys, you will be greatly missedπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6031A2ED-248A-4577-8D8E-0F38CDF97EBF.jpeg
Views:	328
Size:	314.7 KB
ID:	252586

A big smurfy Christmas hug for our Bongfish team. We will miss you πŸ’™

Comment

A big THANK YOU to the Bongfish team πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ and a tearful goodbye πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Comment

A huge Thank You to everyone at Bongfish! It was a smurftastic time and you brought so much fun to this game. We will smurf on. You will smurf on. And maybe someday we will smurf together again. 😊
                            Last edited by Tenny; 12-20-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Farewell Bongfish. You done well with The Smurf Village. You will always be in my village.

Comment

Working...
                              X