Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shirin
    commented on 's reply
    Agree what you said here. Bongfish team added so many our favorite things into the game!

• SushiSmurf
    replied
    Twinkiepietjrcx I’m so sad to say goodbye to Bongfish but before 2019 ends (still New Year’s eve here) I’d like to say thank you. In my opinion, us smurfy fans have stayed on mainly because after years of frustration, Bongfish came to our world and really tried to make everyone happy. They gave hope in our little smurfy hearts! The Bongfish team listened and granted our requests, and even engaged the community to share ideas and create smurfy art for the game. Within three years we saw the game grow. New huts were offered and many characters were added, including enough villains to make Purple (our resident “villain lobbyist extraordinaire”) proud! Fans who took a break from the game came back. We all got our favorite sheep! Bongfish was very generous, not just with gifts, but in sharing with us their plans with sneak peek announcements, etc.

But I have to accept that all things must come to an end, even good things. And so, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude. I will truly miss Bongfish and would like to wish the team good luck as they start a new chapter. Thank you for a great ride!!

Leave a comment:

• Purple!
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A3B94F77-7757-4B36-90EF-83E2348A6552.jpeg
Views:	274
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	252866

Thank you so much Bongfish team for a truly epic three years! You guys have been the best!!!! The contests, all the fun on the forum, and of course the awesome in game content! I wish you guys were staying with us forever!

Even though it saddens me to see you leave, my Smurfs are keeping a positive attitude and have put together a super deluxe goodbye celebration in the center of my village! None of them have hit the dance floor yet, they are too busy reminiscing about all the great updates and content you have given us over the years, so it’s going to take a while for the dancing to start! Goodbye our Bongfish buddies and thank you for your creativity, and positive energy you poured into this game! You truly are a one in a million company, and an amazing group of people!

@twinkipie Please walk around the office today giving everyone a high five followed by a big bear hug, then tell them it’s from Purple!

Leave a comment:

• cosmickitten
    commented on 's reply
    tjrcx. Tom, it’s lovely to finally hear from one of the Art Team here on the Forum and to know that you all check in with us on a regular basis and that we’ve all been a help to you all in some small way. Don’t be a stranger, we’d love to have you as a Forum member. All that’s left to say to all your team is your work has been spectacular, what you’ve done for the game has been amazing, we will miss you, but most of all - THANK YOU. 💝

• Teddybear 04
    replied
    Nothing more to add....bye bye and thanks for every effort to Tom and the Bongfish Team! May the new developers keep the spirit up!

Leave a comment:

• happybird
    replied
    Thank you so much TwinkiePie, tjrcx, and everyone on the Bongfish Team. You will be dearly missed.
    You came in when our beloved game was a mess. We were so worried there was left nothing to do but pull the plug... but you fixed it! It felt like a miracle! Not only that, you made tons of great improvements, injected life, hope, and sunshine back into the game, and built a great relationship with the community. I will always be grateful for the fantastic work you have done for us.

Thank you. 💙💙💙

Leave a comment:

• Morning Sky
    replied
    Dear Bongfishteam, even if you say goodbye now to leave for new shores, you leave so many fond memories of you here. Your ideas and designs in our smurf villages will always remind us of the wonderful eventful time with you. Now don't look back sadly, rather be proud of what you have achieved! Look forward to your new projects! When I read your company name in connection with a product in the future, I know that best quality and your heart and soul are connected to it. All the best for the future!

Leave a comment:

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Duplicate comment posted. Please delete.
    Last edited by Schtroumpfette; 12-25-2019, 12:33 AM.

• Schtroumpfette
    commented on 's reply
    Tom, even though you haven't posted publicly much, your presence within the game has been widely felt.

All of the art is such a high caliber. It's part of what makes this game so enjoyable. I'm 55. The smurfs came on American television when I was in high school. We had many of the figures at our house.

The game saw me through cancer in 2018 and into remission in April 2019. It's much more than a kids' game to many of us. I've been playing on Android since almost the beginning.

Thank you for all you have done. You will be missed.

• EveQ_
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	50ACD1CB-2EB9-44D3-B67F-C3887E7FDEAA.jpeg
Views:	416
Size:	390.5 KB
ID:	252744 Thank you so much for this beautiful Christmas gift BongFish 😭😭 Blessed Merry Smurfy Christmas to you ❤️❤️

Leave a comment:

• debbles smurf
    commented on 's reply
    https://youtu.be/tulDL5btdYw

• kevinv90
    replied
    TOM💜 your artwork will be forever on my phone, you’ll be hard missed there

Leave a comment:

• Cupcake
    commented on 's reply
    Merry Christmas to you, Debbles, and a peaceful New Year!

• Unicorn Smurf
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice Debbles and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too!! 🤗🎉

• debbles smurf
    replied
    It is now xmas eve
    And not even a mutter
    So silent you can hear yourself think
    It is that time yet again
    So busy and bedlam is upon us
    Online shopping threw a hissy fit
    And people overloaded their banks app