Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important Announcement: Season's Greetings from the PopReach Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Announcement: Season's Greetings from the PopReach Team!

❄️Just as the magical, snow-covered Smurfs' Village landscape sets a perfect scene for all the Smurfs we love, may you also savor and enjoy every moment of the holiday to make new & smurftastic memories with your friends and family! Season's Greetings from the PopReach TeamπŸŽ„

🎁Don't forget to collect your Smurfs' Village Christmas Gift and open it today to watch your Smurfs settle in next to their cozy new holiday fireplace.πŸ₯°You'll find the Gift Box in the featured section of the Shop Menu!

Please note: The Christmas Gift Box can be opened at midnight, early Christmas morning for iOS, and around noon on Christmas Day for Android.

Comment

Wishing all of the wonderful members of this Smurfy community a joyous festive season!
      No matter what or how you celebrate, I hope your day is peaceful and filled with good cheer.
      This is a lovely community, and I hope 2020 brings you all happiness, and that you keep enjoying the little things and supporting each other. πŸ’™

I've tagged only a few people here, but know that I send my best wishes to all that read this!
      The fun-spirational Chat noir Twinkiepie Spelling Bee AlleycatttSmurf Cupcake Shirin skydiver118 Unicorn Smurf cosmickitten yosinori saitou Morning Sky Purple! HappySmurf Stroumpfette FaryalSia TWOSHY Lilly Irene GR asmurf Alex Smurf Tamara Abbott debbles smurf happybird ejic12 Veronasmurf Stroumpfette SolipsismSmurf lulu6454 Y3nzid_Raxip
      Last edited by IslandLife; 12-24-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• HappySmurf
        HappySmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        IslandLife thank you πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΌπŸ₯enjoy this wonderful Time tooπŸ˜ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ…πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ’«

• FaryalSia
        FaryalSia commented
        Editing a comment
        (= Thank you!! I hope you had/have a wonderful holiday season!

• AlleycatttSmurf
        AlleycatttSmurf commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you had a great holiday IslandLife , mine could have been called β€œThe Nightmare OF Christmas” lol!! But I am looking forward to a new year and a new start🎊🎊🎊🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

Your gif is absolutely beautiful and magicalβ„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨β„οΈβ„οΈβ„οΈβœ¨πŸŒŸβœ¨

IslandLife Thank you, right back at you! Lovely scene, lovely gif (well done!), lovely sentiments. I’ll raise a glass (hic!) to you this festive season!
      Would have been a comment, but can’t find the box to click

Comment

i made a Christmas card for this forumπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

i wish you all peace and happiness. Merry Christmas! πŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
        IslandLife a great festive GIF!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

• CindySmurf
          CindySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          Just beautiful yosinori!! Merry Christmas πŸŽ…πŸ»

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Absolutely stunning yosinori saitou !! What a wonderful Christmas scene!!πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

• HappySmurf
          HappySmurf commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so beautiful....πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€©β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈI Love itπŸ’›β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ»

I wish you all lovely and calming Christmas πŸŽ„, hugging times with the people you love πŸ’•, good food πŸ₯˜, better vibrations, wonderful and peaceful come-togethers! In these times everything is moving so fast, people forget sometimes about what’s really important to your life. So i wish you all you could stay a moment, think of your dreams and wishes and enjoy the time!

yosinori saitou your tree 🌲 is absolutely perfect!

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
          Editing a comment
          Hope you are enjoying the holidays LightofFire ! It is so good to see you back on the Smurfy forumπŸ’–

Thanks πŸ’œ IslandLife . I'm loving everyone's decorating!
        I hope everyone has a safe and happy time over the festive season πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά

Comment

yosinori saitou. I was hoping to see this - saw it on β€˜featured villages’ and it is wonderful! Peace and happiness to you as well!

Comment

Thank you, IslandLife !! I hope you also have a wonderful festive season full of celebration, good food, and fun. πŸ’ƒπŸΌβœ¨β˜ƒοΈ

And thank you too yosinori saitou for the lovely Christmas card!! Very kind of you to share your talent and creativity with all of us to make such a special gift. βœ¨πŸŽ„β€οΈπŸŽŠπŸŽβ£οΈβœ¨

Much love to you all here on the forum! πŸŽ‰πŸ’•

Comment

⭐️⭐️Blessed Merry Smurfy Christmas⭐️⭐️ everyone ❀️❀️

Comment

Wishing all my smurfy friends a very Merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ and a happy and healthy New Year!

Comment

From my Smurfs to yours, and from me to everyone on this forum, and all our Bongfish friends, and new Popreach-friends-to-be...

Click image for larger version  Name:	91AEC5E9-6E16-41A3-848A-299A782DE456.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	256.1 KB ID:	252741
                  Last edited by Cupcake; 12-24-2019, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Cupcake
                    Cupcake commented
                    Editing a comment
                    IslandLife Many thanks for you kindness. Wishing you a great 2020, also! πŸ€—

• AlleycatttSmurf
                    Editing a comment
                    Absolutely beautiful scene and message Cupcake πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Hope you are enjoying the holidays!!

• HappySmurf
                    HappySmurf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»YesπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸΏπŸ¦“πŸ¦πŸ¦˜πŸ³β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Merry xmas everyone just found this on youtube

https://youtu.be/r5hRUTYVXnc

Comment

To all my smurfy friends...May your holiday season be bright and cheery. Click image for larger version

Name:	DFCE64CC-4467-44A9-A034-CF98A1F96DF6.jpeg
Views:	677
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	252749

Comment

• AlleycatttSmurf
                      Editing a comment
                      Ooh this is way too cute😍😍😍

Happy Holidays Lilly !!

• HappySmurf
                      HappySmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lilly wonderful😍HappyDaysβ€οΈπŸ€

I can't open my present πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ

Comment

• LightofFire
                      LightofFire commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You could open it at the 1st as in America the presents 🎁 were opened not on Christmas Eve. ☺️

• debbles smurf
                      debbles smurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had to wait till 12 noon to open mine. Which makes me wonder if the coding was set to usa christmas day not the time zone you are in. It happened a few years ago had to wait half a day before I could open the gift

• Tamara Abbott
                      Tamara Abbott commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My game crashed and reset to level one. Thank God for local saves !!!! I lost some decorating but I got to open the present πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
                  Working...
                  X