Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sneak Peek at the contents of our upcoming version 1.89.0 update: Lunar New Year is coming to the Island!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super excited about this update!!πŸ²πŸ²πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ²πŸ²πŸ²πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

And looking at my Asian themed areas for inspiration reminded me how awesome and versatile the tornadoes areπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Comment

• Cupcake
      Cupcake commented
      Editing a comment
      This is amazing! Wish they had tornados on the island so that I could copy your idea πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (with permission of course!)

• AlleycatttSmurf
      AlleycatttSmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much HappySmurf β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ’–

Cupcake ohhhhh nooo!! I hadn’t realized that we don’t have them on the IslandπŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“ I really hope that will change!! And I always get so much inspiration from you incredibly talented artists on this Forum, so no permission would be neededπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

• yosinori saitou
      yosinori saitou commented
      Editing a comment
      it's funny and love it that although the wind is hard but the area looks peacefulπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ great!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

As Twinkiepie announced in Sneak Peek for version 1.87.0 and 1.88.0, there should have been a smurfy contest. Unfortunately we waited in vain. Now another contest has been announced for version 1.89.0 and I look full of hope into the future.
    Last edited by Morning Sky; 01-06-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Sky View Post
      As Twinkiepie announced in Sneak Peek for version 1.87.0 and 1.88.0, there should have been a smurfy contest. Unfortunately we waited in vain. Now another contest has been announced for version 1.89.0 and I look full of hope into the future.
      Morning Sky With so much going on during the last two updates (finalization of the transfer between developers, the holidays, etc), it was decided that those un-announced contests would be postponed. The good news is that there will be a new one with this update, so you won't have to wait too much longer.

Comment

• Morning Sky
        Morning Sky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thakyou @ Spelling Bee

Lunar New Year celebrations are some of my favorite. Unfortunately, when I was in Singapore, it was summer, so I did not get to celebrate first hand, but I have pictures from when my previous husband (deceased) was there.

I love that this update centers around the Lunar New Year.

Can't wait to see what the developers have in store for us.

Comment

• Phil Teo
        Phil Teo commented
        Editing a comment
        I never stopped, Stroumpfette, lol. Not many people can withstand Singapore's weather. Many of my overseas friends prefer the weather back in their own countries.

• Schtroumpfette
        Schtroumpfette commented
        Editing a comment
        Phil Teo I love the humidity and the rain. My allergies and chronic sinus problems were so much better in that environment.

I understand the outdoor food courts are no longer there, but my favorite was chicken rice. There was also a fantastic Mongolian barbecue near where we stayed.

• Phil Teo
        Phil Teo commented
        Editing a comment
        That's wonderful, Stroumpfette . I love chicken rice too. Have you tried our chicken curry, nasi lemak, laksa or mee goreng? lol. Anyway, if we are not going to be talking about the update, we should take it offline. lol.

Comment

OMG i completely forgot to check the sneak peek thread this time. Rats!! πŸ­πŸ­πŸ­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ it seems it's Chinese theme update and a lot of great new items is going to be added! the developer had changed but great updates keep coming one after anotherπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it's going to be a great start of 2020! great!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ

Comment

Can anyone tell me what this means? Will Christmas items disappear from the menu?
          • Removal of Christmas assets! (Snow will remain)

Comment

• Morning Sky
            Morning Sky commented
            Editing a comment
            ... and festive tree wonder will no longer be decorated for Christmas

• skydiver118
            skydiver118 commented
            Editing a comment
            When do we usually get rid of cranberries, peanuts and candy canes and get the spring crops?

• Nestof3
            Nestof3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah! You’re right! I didn’t think about those things. 😊

Comment

I wonder when this update is coming? πŸ€¨πŸ˜„πŸ™

Comment

Hi everyone! There was a slight delay with the update, but the Development Team is doing everything they can to get it released across all three App Stores as soon as possible.

Comment

• Y3nzid_Raxip
                Y3nzid_Raxip commented
                Editing a comment
                Bummer, was hoping for the release today to celebrate my birthday tomorrow.

• Chat noir
                Chat noir commented
                Editing a comment
                skydiver118 and Y3nzid_Raxip - might still arrive today or tomorrow (Happy Birthday! and Happy Shovelling, if it’s necessary!)

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chat noir
                We got 6-8 inches forecast so it’d gonna be snow blower time

What happened with the update will be released this week?

Comment

• skydiver118
                skydiver118 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chilean Smurf
                They have had some issues and are trying to get it out a quick as they can

Originally posted by Chilean Smurf View Post
              What happened with the update will be released this week?
              Chilean Smurf As skydiver118 noted above, there was a slight delay with the update, and it now looks as though it is scheduled to be released tomorrow (Monday the 13th)!

Comment

Working...
              X