Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.0 Lunar New year update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.0 Lunar New year update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.89.0

A Lunar New Year-themed update overflowing with smurfy celebrations!
    • Builder Smurf moves to the Island with his brand new Asian themed Hut Customizations!
    • Not enough free stuff? Enjoy a special Lunar New Year's gift from the dev team! Available in the Build Menu.
    • New Lunar outfit for Smurfette and her Lunar Lantern change station!
    • A sneaky rodent scurries into Mega Mystery Boxes just in time for the Lunar New Year!
    • Help your Smurfs put together the incredible, roaming Lunar Dragon Wonder!
    • New Decorative and Premium Lunar New Year-themed items!
    • Bug Fixes and much more!
    🎬 Announcement Trailer Coming Soon!

*Please note the following:
    • It may take up to several hours for the update to be available in every region's iOS App Store
    • Please note that the Google App Store and Amazon Appstore version will be released very soon!

Spelling Bee Good morning! I’ve just updated, but can’t get into the game...it has crashed straight after the intro Gargamel-chasing-smurf page 6 times in a row, and a hard re-boot hasn’t made any difference! Will keep trying, but....any ideas? Thank you

Comment

• Spelling Bee
      Spelling Bee commented
      Editing a comment
      Chat noir The Team is aware, and they are checking the cause right now. Sit tight, and whatever you do, do not delete and reinstall the game.

‼️Important Developer Update regarding force closing immediately after installing the version 1.89.0 update!

👍We want to thank everyone for their prompt reports regarding the force closing that is occurring for those of you who have updated to the new update.

🛑If you have not yet installed the version 1.89.0 update, please do NOT install it until we announce that it is safe to do so.

🔍Our entire team is investigating the matter to determine the cause as quickly as we can. Once we know the source of the problem, we will implement a fix and will share more information soon!

⚠️Additionally, we STRONGLY recommend that you never uninstall your Smurfs' Village app from your device, no matter what the issue is. Doing so without taking the proper precautions could result in the permanent loss of your village.

The PopReach Team

Comment

• cosmickitten
      cosmickitten commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing has happened for me ☹️😰

I found an.old topic for the same thing for back.in 2015. Did the developer back then find the problem.as the same cause from.back then might be at play

https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...ering-the-game

Comment

Oh dear, maybe I’ll wait updating until this is sorted 🐙

Comment

Same here: iOS 13.3, crashes after the end of the Gargamel status bar. Same after rebooting the device or in flight mode.

Comment

Update live on google play. Should we hold off updating until the problem is sorted or is the problem an ios only problem

Comment

• Chat noir
            Chat noir commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s a problem for everyone, not just iOS debbles smurf ....don’t do it yet, you’ve had enough troubles!

Omg instant regret after updating😭😭 I can’t access the game as well despite rebooting phone💔 I’m using iOS

Comment

Has it been fixed?, I updated before I saw the warning, however no problems.

Comment

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              Dnor1972 Glad you’ve not been affected, but no, not a fix yet for me

What is happening??? I cann’t open the game since the last update!!!! Please help!!!!!!

Comment

• Spelling Bee
              Spelling Bee commented
              Editing a comment
              O.RUS Please read the second post on this topic.

I loaded the Uptade too and have no problems everything is normal except that I fly out of the game with some friends who I visit and only those who were not in the game
            press all the thumbs that it works blad for you too
            greetings Schlumpfin

🦥 Smurfs greetings Schlumpfin mc smurfy
            🐱

Comment

• Chat noir
              Chat noir commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Schlumpfin. for the fingers crossed that it’ll work soon. Enjoy the update!

Boy am I glad I came in here instead of checking for updates first.
            Holding off until we know it’s safe

Comment

• asmurf
              asmurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes thanks to Chat noir and cosmic kitten we were warned

• Schtroumpfette
              Schtroumpfette commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw it in my Facebook notifications before I logged in here.

Glad they found the problem quickly and an update is on the way.

Unable to open after new update. Just updated but smurf app will not open. App closes as soon as its open.

Comment

• Unicorn Smurf
              Unicorn Smurf commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello, and welcome to the forum! Please see post #3 in this thread. 🙂

Sadly I did not come here first.

I updated. The game crashed upon Gargamel reaching the end of the bar. Rebooted-no joy.

Guess we just have to wait.

Comment

• EveQ_
              EveQ_ commented
              Editing a comment
              Likewise😭😭 Hope the team resolve it asap

Oh no! This is my first time on the forum, even though I’ve played the game for years. Mine crashed too! 😢

Comment

Working...
          X