Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.0 Lunar New year update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developer Update:

We are happy to announce that after an intense investigation, our Development Team has not only identified the root cause of the problem, but we have quickly eliminated it as well. To open the game, everyone must first download and install a new version 1.89.1 Bug Fix update as soon as it becomes available. This update has already been submitted to each App Store, and now we must all eagerly wait for it to be reviewed and approved. Please know that we have requested an expedited approval process from the App Stores, and are optimistic that the request will be granted, and the wait time will be minimal. We would like to thank you, our wonderful community for your patience and understanding during this time and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this incident may have caused.

Comment

• Chat noir
      Chat noir commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Spelling Bee and the PopReach team for starting this bug fix so quickly!

• oldyschlumpf
      oldyschlumpf commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Spelling Bee. This sounds very well.👍

• asmurf
      asmurf commented
      Editing a comment
      Very efficient, thank you😄🐙

Spelling Bee Thank you!!!

Comment

Waiting for some Guinea Pigs comments for 1.89.1 release ;-)

Comment

Ms.Bee I didn’t see this and I made a new topic. On the update. Will you Please delete it for me. Thank you. Ern

Comment

Thanks Miss Bee 😊

Comment

fixeddddddddd
          Last edited by SolipsismSmurf; 01-13-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• SolipsismSmurf
            SolipsismSmurf commented
            Editing a comment
            got the update and it’s fixed weeee

My iPhone automatically updated and works. I updated my iPad and it doesn’t. >< So waits for the fix.

BUT.... ALL I can say is I L💙VE all the new Chinese pieces!! 😍😍😍

Comment

Luckily for me I am always checking the board and I don’t sleep either! - lol, no thanks to my insomnia 😫😫😫 but in this case it was a good thing! I quickly changed my iPad settings for automatic update and I was able to avoid this but I’m so sorry for my Smurfy board friends that are dealing with this. Hopefully you didn’t loose a lot. I’m very thankful to Chat noir for posting so quickly thanks to your post I quickly did my change and to Spelling Bee for as always doing a marvelous job 24/7 in keeping us informed! So much appreciated! Thank you!
            Last but not least a big Thank you to @Popreach Team for responding quickly also very much appreciated!!! We’ve been waiting for this update and I for one have been very Smurfy 💙💙💙 excited about it! Okay Apple 🍎 lets make this happen! Like now! - lol Pretty Please.....🤣🤪🤣

Comment

Yay!!! Anyway I still can't move items properly and my vacuum cleaner isn't working properly. Rebooted my device and got told I'd changed the time by Papa Smurf and Tracker Smurf got taken away. All my crops died!
              Last edited by Tamara Abbott; 01-13-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

My game has reset to level one !

Comment

• asmurf
                  asmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh nooooo🤭🤭🤭, poor poor you, can you retrieve it?

• HappySmurf
                  HappySmurf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Tamara tried to visit you ... it says that you don't have the update yet but still shows level 121 ... hope you can recover?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Try going to your settings and loading last night’s local save.

Originally posted by Tamara Abbott View Post
                My game has reset to level one !
                Tamara Abbott The issues you appear to be having are not related to this update, I did see your PM, but please go ahead and try doing a recovery, and if that does not work, submit a ticket with support.

Comment

Hi everyone. The Bug Fix updates are now live and there is a new topic, so head on over to it here: https://smurfsforums.popreach.com/fo...e-for-download

Comment

Working...
                  X