Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smurfs‘ Village version 1.89.1 Lunar New year Bug Fix update is live and available for download!

What’s new in version 1.89.1

A Lunar New Year-themed update overflowing with smurfy celebrations!
    • Fixes issue with force closing on startup!
    • Builder Smurf moves to the Island with his brand new Asian themed Hut Customizations!
    • Not enough free stuff? Enjoy a special Lunar New Year's gift from the dev team! Available in the Build Menu.
    • New Lunar outfit for Smurfette and her Lunar Lantern change station!
    • A sneaky rodent scurries into Mega Mystery Boxes just in time for the Lunar New Year!
    • Help your Smurfs put together the incredible, roaming Lunar Dragon Wonder!
    • New Decorative and Premium Lunar New Year-themed items!
    • Bug Fixes and much more!
    🎬 Watch the Lunar New Year update announcement trailer here!

*Please note the following:
    • Update immediately if you have previously installed the version 1.89.0 update, or if you have been waiting for the Bug Fix update to arrive!

The bugfix version has just gone live on google play

Comment

You beat me to it. LOL! I've been checking too. 🌝❤️

Comment

That’s so cool you guys got it first! 🤗🤗🤗

Comment

Is it working? I am a coward and don’t want to update until all is well. I’ve already lost one game and couldn’t bear to loose another🐙

Comment

• Cupcake
            Cupcake commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine is working fine- IOS...

Can report android version opens

Comment

I already updated, I hope I won’t lose any of my previous data.

Comment

• Cupcake
              Cupcake commented
              Editing a comment
              That doesn’t seem to be a problem- it was just opening the game that was a problem.

Bugfix for IOS is live

Comment

I'm playing on Android 9 on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8. I have spent about an hour within the version 1.89.1, and I'm not having any problems. I moved a ton of stuff to storage to make room in part of my island, and I have not suffered any ill effects.

The problems that existed on Android prior to the update, specifically the exit buttons not working from Sunday midnight through Tracker's departure are still in effect. I know developers are working on the problem, so I'm not complaining.

I only have the vacuum on the mainland, and there it functions normally. I can't speak for how it's working in other areas.

The bug-fix update Pop Reach pushed out this morning seems quite stable and functional on Android. I hope this alleviates some apprehension in going ahead of the download.

Thank you, Pop Reach, for responding so quickly and pushing out the bug fix.

Comment

Is it save to update now on iOS?

Comment

• Cupcake
                  Cupcake commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It seems fine- I’m not having any problems!

Well I had nothing to lose so I installed the bug fix on iOS, held my breath and.... it worked! No problems at all, everything working as it should be. Thanks to PopReach for sorting this out so quickly, I thought I’d probably be a few days without my Village. Lovely update too - the new Wonder is GORGEOUS! 😍 🐉

Comment

Thank you - so now i will update too!

Comment

-.for me it worked well with 89.1😅👏🏻⛩🏯⛩so great the lunar theme .. ⛩🏯⛩I especially like these cute little smurfs☺️❤️

Comment

• asmurf
                      asmurf commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What a adorable setup, so sweet👍👍🐙😄

cosmickitten, yes😀🤩...I like the new wonder very much too👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛😀.. I particularly like the step where the little hard-working smurf sews the dragon🐲👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💛🤩

Comment

Bugfix works for me too, thank you, THAT was fast. 👍🏼 everything works normal again, no more crashes, yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X